PDA

View Full Version : do you suit your starsign?

wixard
02-04-2013, 02:14 PM
like do you think it resembles your personality traits correctly?

here's a link to review if you don't know

http://www.infoplease.com/astrology/profiles.html

i'm aquarius, i'll bold the ones i think are true

Aquarius Profile

Characteristics: independent, tolerant, unpredictable, strong-willed, curious, perceptive, progressive, temperamental

Aquarius celebrities: Garth Brooks, Charles Darwin, Charles Dickens, Thomas Edison, W. C. Fields, Galileo, James Joyce, Abraham Lincoln, Charles Lindbergh, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ronald Reagan, Vanessa Redgrave, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Oprah Winfrey, Virginia Woolf

i don't so much believe in starsigns but i'm always quite curious as to what they say, from various descriptions i've read i guess you could say i have the same traits an aquarian is meant to have, although if i tried to compare myself to other starsigns i'd probably be able to find other similarities that would fit my personality just as much

FlyingJesus
02-04-2013, 02:18 PM
Everyone fits them to a point because they're so general and nonspecific that they don't run the risk of being actually held up to scrutiny, like you said you can find bits of yourself in all of them

Nistez
02-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Well I don't belive in any of that. If you read other horoscopes you will see that they also fit you

geo
02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
I've never read a horoscope that's suited me 100%. Some are sooo far off and some are a little right. I don't really think this one suits me either. Me, dramatic?! God, no! :( I seem dramatic on the internet but I'm really not irl (well, ugh, depends)

"Leo ProfileLeo (July 23-August 22)
Symbol: the lion
Element: fire
Ruler: Sun
Characteristics: dramatic, dignified, idealistic, ambitious, proud, generous, romantic, overbearing
Leo celebrities: Lucille Ball, Napoleon Bonaparte, Fidel Castro, Bill Clinton, Cecil B. de Mille, Henry Ford, Alfred Hitchcock, Mick Jagger, Carl Jung, Madonna, Herman Melville, Mussolini, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Robert Redford, Arnold Schwarzenegger

Read more: Profiles of the star signs | Infoplease.com (http://www.infoplease.com/astrology/profiles.html#ixzz2PJh76Lek) http://www.infoplease.com/astrology/profiles.html#ixzz2PJh76Lek"

buttons
02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Sagittarius Profile
Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
Symbol: the archer
Ruler: Jupiter
Characteristics: generous, honest, daring, friendly, confident, enthusiastic, argumentative, blunt
Sagittarius celebrities: Maria Callas, Andrew Carnegie, Winston Churchill, **** Clark, Emily Dickinson, Joe DiMaggio, Walt Disney, Jane Fonda, Bette Midler, Richard Pryor, Frank Sinatra, Tina Turner, Mark Twain

im not argumentative, blunt or confident and especially not daring!! although i can be generous, honest, friendly and enthusiastic (but not always outwardly enthusiastic in a stereotypical way ie UNI WORK IS FUN WOO -.-). Sagittarius is always described as an optimistic traveller and leader, the travelling bit is me for sure but the rest definitely not.

Inseriousity.
02-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Symbol: the ram
Ruler: Mars
Characteristics: competitive, impulsive, independent, dynamic, quick-tempered, domineering, trusting, honest
Aries celebrities: Maya Angelou, Warren Beatty, Marlon Brando, Charlie Chaplin, Joan Crawford, Leonardo Da Vinci, Bette Davis, Celine Dion, Thomas Jefferson, Nikita Khrushchev, Eddie Murphy, Vincent Van Gogh

competitive,check
impulsive, LOL no chance, i waste too much time looking at the pros + cons
dynamic, hmm not really
quick-tempered. sometimes. im mostly calm and so laidback it's ridiculous but if you hit one of my triggers, I can snap.
domineering, nope.
trusting, definitely not.
honest, check.

I'm with Tom though, don't believe people's personality traits/fates are determined by the position of the planets or when they were born so they're bound to fit everyone. It is fun though to look at horoscopes and see how much it fits.

MKR&*42
02-04-2013, 03:07 PM
I'm Aquarius also, and yes I agree with most of the characteristics mentioned.

Don't really believe that strongly in horoscopes though :¬:

Shar
02-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Libra Profile

Libra (September 23-October 22)
Symbol: the scales
Element: air
Ruler: Venus
Characteristics: cooperative, careful, artistic, persuasive, diplomatic, logical, indecisive, fickle
Libra celebrities: Julie Andrews, Brigitte Bardot, Michael Douglas, Mahatma Gandhi, Charlton Heston, Jesse Jackson, John Lennon, Heather Locklear, Groucho Marx, Friedrich Nietzsche, Pele, Eleanor Roosevelt, Will Smith, Bruce Springsteen

Read more: Profiles of the star signs | Infoplease.com (http://www.infoplease.com/astrology/profiles.html#ixzz2PJtDNEuT) http://www.infoplease.com/astrology/profiles.html#ixzz2PJtDNEuT

I'm definitely not artistic. I don't believe in horoscopes

Ardemax
02-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Horoscopes are so far-fetched it's quite funny :P

Shockwave.2CC
02-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Virgo (August 23-September 22)
Symbol: the virgin
Element: earth
Ruler: Mercury
Characteristics: gentle, industrious, dependable, methodical, soft-spoken, humane, sincere, easily worried
Virgo celebrities: Lauren Bacall, Johann Bach, Ingrid Bergman, Sean Connery, Jimmy Connors, Queen Elizabeth I, Gloria Estefan, Johann Wolfgang Goethe, D. H. Lawrence, Sophia Loren, Keanu Reeves, Leo Tolstoy, H. G. Wells

Most of mine are true

?Summa
02-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Virgos are known for being tidy, and basically im the opposite.. so thats a tad awkward

Samantha
02-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Characteristics: curious, versatile, expressive, persuasive, changeable, clever, restless, talkative

I am definitely curious and persuasive, clever is a bit me but depends in what way. I'm talkative to different people I guess but I'm actually really shy :P.

Sloths
02-04-2013, 11:33 PM
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Symbol: the bull
Characteristics: patient, dependable, practical, determined, artistic, loyal, stubborn, self-indulgent

Ngl I'm like all of them I'm honestly so much like my starsign.. Ms.Aquamarine; always say I'm a true bull although maybe that's cuz I'm a horn head ;)

Red
02-04-2013, 11:47 PM
I think out of them all, i'm probs most like my own (Libra) or cancer.

Smurfed-
03-04-2013, 12:22 AM
I'm not a strong believer of horoscopes, but I'm a Virgo and the only one I think that suits me is being easily worried. Other than that I don't think there are any.

Ekelektra
03-04-2013, 03:52 AM
I fit with my one, Libra, except I'm not artistic at all and I don't think I'm persuasive.

Derrener
03-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Libra (September 23 - October 22)
Symbol : The scales
Element : Air
Ruler : Venus
Characteristics : Cooperative, careful, artistic, persuasive, diplomatic, logical, indecisive, fickle
Libra celebrities : Julie Andrews, Brigette Bardott, Michael Doudlas, Magatma Ghandi, Charlton Heston, Jesse Jackson, John Lennon, Heather Locklear, Groucho Marx, Friedrich Nietzsche, Pele, Eleanor Roosevelt, Will Smith, Bruce Springsteen.

I've never read a horoscope before because I don't believe them. Personally I think that your traits are made as you go through life, and they change.

Empired
03-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Pisces (February 19-March 20)
Symbol: the fish
Element: water
Ruler: Neptune
Characteristics: sensitive, compassionate, imaginative, adaptable, intuitive, idealistic, secretive, vulnerable

This isn't me at all lol. I reckon I should be a Libra :P

Dizziti
06-04-2013, 06:34 AM
Yes, because it says on the Taurus sign that they are sometimes lazy and smart at school, but im not really that smart at school...

Demi
06-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Not one bit! I don't believe in that stuffs :)

Zelda
06-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Characteristics: patient, dependable, practical, determined, artistic, loyal, stubborn, self-indulgent

Taurus celebrities: Bono, James Brown, Buddha, George Clooney, Salvador Dali, Queen Elizabeth II, Duke Ellington, Sigmund Freud, Audrey Hepburn, Karl Marx, Willie Mays, William Shakespeare, Barbra Streisand, Harry S. Truman, Orson Welles

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bolded the characteristics that suit me, I'm not really very patient or practical myself, and lack a bit of imagination on the artistic side though I do do quite a bit of music so I dno on that one really. Tbh though when you include the chinese year stuff for the Rat though for me it basically makes me perfectly along wth this though lmao.

Pigperson
06-04-2013, 07:11 PM
I'm a Taurus and it's pretty correct. I have no idea why though, it's really strange.

Will

LiquidLuck.
08-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Extremelly, it's scary. xD

Phil
09-04-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm Taurus, the ones that apply to me will be bolded:

patient, dependable, practical, determined, artistic, loyal, stubborn, self-indulgent

My girlfriend has the same birthday so I'll do her as well (lol):

patient, dependable, practical, determined, artistic, loyal, stubborn, self-indulgent

She's pretty much the same as me only she's as stubborn as God knows what. I'm not sure what self-indulgent means but if it means we love ourselves, it's defo not true lol

JACKTARD
09-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Taurus celebrities: Bono, James Brown, Buddha, George Clooney, Salvador Dali, Queen Elizabeth II, Duke Ellington, Sigmund Freud, Audrey Hepburn, Karl Marx, Willie Mays, William Shakespeare, Barbra Streisand, Harry S. Truman, Orson Welles
I'm definitely stubborn but I'm not artistic in the slightest. I guess I'm patient, dependable and practical but most people can say those types of things about themselves tbf

GoldenMerc
09-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Libra Profile

Libra (September 23-October 22)
Characteristics: cooperative, careful, artistic, persuasive, diplomatic, logical, indecisive, fickle
Libra celebrities: Julie Andrews, Brigitte Bardot, Michael Douglas, Mahatma Gandhi, Charlton Heston, Jesse Jackson, John Lennon, Heather Locklear, Groucho Marx, Friedrich Nietzsche, Pele, Eleanor Roosevelt, Will Smith, Bruce Springsteen

Read more: Profiles of the star signs | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/astrology/profiles.html#ixzz2Q09riLBg

Logical could be the only thing? But then I don't think im always logical, Although at times I can be very cooperative. Specially when I was younger I'd prefer to co-operate and do tasks together, While now I'd rather be a lone wolf

Narnat,
09-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Aquarius ProfileAquarius (January 20-February 18)
Symbol: the water bearer
Ruler: Uranus
Characteristics: independent, tolerant, unpredictable, strong-willed, curious, perceptive, progressive, temperamental
Aquarius celebrities: Garth Brooks, Charles Darwin, Charles Dickens, Thomas Edison, W. C. Fields, Galileo, James Joyce, Abraham Lincoln, Charles Lindbergh, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ronald Reagan, Vanessa Redgrave, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Oprah Winfrey, Virginia Woolf

I think I agree with most of that actually however I don't really take notice of this kind of stuff.

Paige.
09-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Libra ProfileLibra (September 23-October 22)

erm i agree tbh except i wouldn't say i'm artistic but others do

lawrawrrr
10-04-2013, 03:27 AM
Leo Profile
Leo (July 23-August 22)
Symbol: the lion
Ruler: Sun
Characteristics: dramatic, dignified, idealistic, ambitious, proud, generous, romantic, overbearing
Leo celebrities: Lucille Ball, Napoleon Bonaparte, Fidel Castro, Bill Clinton, Cecil B. de Mille, Henry Ford, Alfred Hitchcock, Mick Jagger, Carl Jung, Madonna, Herman Melville, Mussolini, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Robert Redford, Arnold Schwarzenegger

1) I love lions, I love everything about them.
2) I'm a pyromaniac
3) I'm fascinated with astronomy and stars (aka the sun)
4) all of the characteristics are SO SO SO RIGHT. the only one i'd disagree with is overbearing but i know i can be perceived as that sometimes, and hell knows i'm not dignified sometimes ;)

it's weird how much it describes me!!!

also napoleon has (had?) the same birthday as me!!!

beth
10-04-2013, 05:30 AM
i'm a libra but i think the only thing that actually fits in with me is 'artistic' considering my career choice. maybe indecisive and persuasive also but they're a bit more loose.

like the idea of star signs and i enjoy reading my horoscope as a laugh but don't believe any of it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Aiden
10-04-2013, 01:16 PM
I think so, but its easy to say some things and people can relate tbh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!