PDA

View Full Version : [Easter] Zzz Easter Egg - Ends 12th April

the.games
02-04-2013, 10:06 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/107/Zzz+Easter%20Egg

Every year I love looking at the different types of Easter egg on display. They have so many different types but all seem to contain a rather boring egg inside. The different sweets inside the box of the egg seem to determine its brand, and I think that the egg, however nice, can sometimes be a little boring.

That's why I would like you to tell me, if you had the oppertunity to create a new Easter egg, what flavour would it be and why?

Remember it needn't be made of chocolate!

Prize: 5 credits, 10 rep + 2 Easter eggs

Phil
07-04-2013, 08:19 PM
Oreo Flavour
Imagine an egg of the oreo dairy milk! MMMMMM SO NICE! Then have lil mini oreos inside it omg

FizzyRibena
08-04-2013, 03:21 AM
Maybe an egg like a cow, made out of white chocolate and little patches of milk chocolate and inside it when you smash it open there's some cow tail sweets for you, it could also have a jelly bell around its neck

Cow
08-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Spicey chocloate to mix the spiece up

Froqs
08-04-2013, 05:40 PM
If I had the amazing opportunity to make an Easter egg, I'd make my egg maple flavoured! The reason I chose maple is because it shows a reflection of my self, I'm Canadian and the Maple Leaf is our flag. So the Maple flavoured egg would reflect my country (Plus maple syrup is amazing!)

Becka
08-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Raspberry and Fudge with popping candy?? :)

WHO DOESN'T LIKE A BIT OF RANDOM EH?

Hidden
09-04-2013, 03:08 PM
jaffa cake easter egg :( - Y U NO GOT 1 ALRDI

bkps
09-04-2013, 11:51 PM
a massive creme egg, like the filling of the easter egg would be creme egg ;o

Yawn
10-04-2013, 08:46 PM
cookie dough

James
11-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Strawberry yoghurt flavour.
Oh my word. I want one.

hollandgirl94
12-04-2013, 09:07 PM
I would love a Battenburg Egg. The outside could be marzipan with the cake flavour inside- it needent actually be cake filling could be the flavour of it somehow. That would be NICE! I'd choose it because it shows the kind of girl I am, sickly but damn tasty ;)

azzaman1234
12-04-2013, 09:07 PM
If I had the chance to make my own easter egg, It would have to be "Flipz white chocolate fudge covered pretzels".

The egg itself would be milk chocolate but covered in decorations made from white chocolate piping. Inside would be hundreds of pretzels covered with different kinds of coatings, such as white chocolate fudge, raspberry and white chocolate... Chilli and chocolate, Dark chocolate and marzipan for the more acquired tastes of some people.

YUM!

Why: Simply no other reason than I LOVE PRETZELS COVERED IN CHOCOLATE. Share the weirdness yet tastiness all over the world.

LiquidLuck.
12-04-2013, 10:56 PM
Roasted bunny with little small eggs that would taste like potatoes, vegetables, etc. Seems great. xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!