PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Jack n Jills Journey Jump

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 09:47 AM
Hey this is the main room to my auto game, ignore wat the badge says and the room, the owner of the room is on holliday so she couldnt change it, give me ur opinions please, its all about jack n jill baisicily , thats their house, and thru out of the game u needa get their bucket to the final room. some rooms are seasoned, some are fairy tale themed, i dnt wanna reveal too much till im done with it :) some screenies:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2rggbd2.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2d6o11h.jpg

opinions pls, not to botherd about changing anythin, jus wanna no wat u guys think, no stupid/unreasonable comments pls.

Oh and, i couldnt do this without these special people: Plebings, ,Unicornxox- and last but not least, Hazalece

Thread moved by Nick (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' as it is more suited here.

Matt
04-04-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm liking it and extra points for creativity. Maybe get rid of the xmas teleporter? In my opinion it doesn't look good in it's current position. Also the host/VIP area could do with something else, something to make it less plain? Other then that, I like it!

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 10:35 AM
I'm liking it and extra points for creativity. Maybe get rid of the xmas teleporter? In my opinion it doesn't look good in it's current position. Also the host/VIP area could do with something else, something to make it less plain? Other then that, I like it!

xmas teleporter is a chimney :P and i mite put it to like an edge or summin, i dont wanan get rid of it tbh, and i did tell my partner we needa add more to the vip host area but she said it was fine, ill go around shops now lookin for stuff, can u recomend wat type of stuff would look good? and thx :)

geo
04-04-2013, 10:35 AM
that's cute and it's a nice new idea. :) i love it when people do something a little different and change layouts and designs.
hide the black though

Jazz
04-04-2013, 11:26 AM
very cute nice that someone is being original :), dont like the fountain or the octopus thing (sorry im not furni savvy) they look randomly placed and they black spots could probably do with being covered, but it look fab otherwise :)

iBlueBox
04-04-2013, 11:55 AM
If I'm being completely honest.

I'm not fond on it,

The house is great however the room dose not look that good with the rock walls at the ends with them not meeting corners.

The duck seems out of place at the side of the room would be better in the pond.

Also the black beneath the rock makes the room seem un-finished.

The host area with the LTD's seem rather out of place espically with the octopus. Would be nicer more themed towards a garden such as benches ect.

Also the gap in the tree poster makes it look unfinished also, posters going along behind the house would make the room feel more complete.

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 12:03 PM

I'm not fond on it,

The house is great however the room dose not look that good with the rock walls at the ends with them not meeting corners.

The duck seems out of place at the side of the room would be better in the pond.

The host area with the LTD's seem rather out of place espically with the octopus. Would be nicer more themed towards a garden such as benches ect.

Also the gap in the tree poster makes it look unfinished also, posters going along behind the house would make the room feel more complete.

i ejected the wall by accident and im not the best builder and not as qualitied as u, the duck is for the wired to work, with out it it wudnt wurk, im still editing the host area, i think the seating looks fine. i will fill in the blacks later on, and the house is complete, u dont see missing rock dividers n stuff. and explain to me more y ur not fond of it

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 01:03 PM ----------

very cute nice that someone is being original :), dont like the fountain or the octopus thing (sorry im not furni savvy) they look randomly placed and they black spots could probably do with being covered, but it look fab otherwise :)

thx :) still making the host area atm

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 01:04 PM ----------

that's cute and it's a nice new idea. :) i love it when people do something a little different and change layouts and designs.
hide the black though

aw ty :) and will do with the blacks.

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 01:11 PM ----------

And guys could u mention any themes i could put in for the host area

Absently
04-04-2013, 12:12 PM
I really like your creativity and I look forward to playing it! As before people have said, not too keen on the host area it looks like you just had the furni already so just dropped it. I really like the house tho and I think the Xmas teleport goes really well :) Although, is there anyway you can hide the duck or use an object that is easier to hide for the wired to work? I just think it looks too out of place, epecially for people with big screens.

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 12:14 PM
I really like your creativity and I look forward to playing it! As before people have said, not too seen on the host area it looks like you just had the furni already so just dropped it. I really like the house tho and I think the Xmas teleport goes really well :) Although, is there anyway you can hide the duck or use an object that is easier to hide for the wired to work? I just think it looks too out of place, epecially for people with big screens.

could u suggest any good linked themes fr the host/vip areea for me, and ill use like a flower or summin instead idk

iBlueBox
04-04-2013, 12:14 PM
i ejected the wall by accident and im not the best builder and not as qualitied as u, the duck is for the wired to work, with out it it wudnt wurk, im still editing the host area, i think the seating looks fine. i will fill in the blacks later on, and the house is complete, u dont see missing rock dividers n stuff. and explain to me more y ur not fond of it

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 01:03 PM ----------

thx :) still making the host area atm

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 01:04 PM ----------

aw ty :) and will do with the blacks.

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 01:11 PM ----------

And guys could u mention any themes i could put in for the host area

- Can the duck not be hidden as it seems out of place outside the room.

- I dont think the seats fit well in an outside environment

- I never said the actual house was incomplete.

- The missing rock dividers are where you can see the black / you haven't any corners.

- I explained all reasons in my original post why I'm not fond.

Absently
04-04-2013, 12:17 PM
could u suggest any good linked themes fr the host/vip areea for me, and ill use like a flower or summin instead idk
I think keep it to the outside and have a sort of picnic area? With picnic blankets, flowers, some trees if they don't overcrowd it?

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 12:19 PM
- Can the duck not be hidden as it seems out of place outside the room.

- I dont think the seats fit well in an outside environment

- I never said the actual house was incomplete.

- The missing rock dividers are where you can see the black / you haven't any corners.

- I explained all reasons in my original post why I'm not fond.

-Ik, i was asking you to explain more throughly....

- the rocks part is on purpose, cos its floating up.

- you said adding was wall items would make house look/feel more complete, wich is implyin tht its not complete now

-what seats?

- i need the duck to move freely for it to work, i mite change the object to like a flower or summin.

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 01:21 PM ----------

I think keep it to the outside and have a sort of picnic area? With picnic blankets, flowers, some trees if they don't overcrowd it?
hmm yeh thx mite do tht

iBlueBox
04-04-2013, 12:26 PM
-Ik, i was asking you to explain more throughly....

- the rocks part is on purpose, cos its floating up.

- you said adding was wall items would make house look/feel more complete, wich is implyin tht its not complete now

-what seats?

- i need the duck to move freely for it to work, i mite change the object to like a flower or summin.

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 01:21 PM ----------

hmm yeh thx mite do tht

- My original post I explained throughly I'm sorry you can't understand that.

- Simple, If the rocks are floating up because its raised put more rocks under it to create a small wall.

- Yes adding tree posters along all the room would make the room feel more complete and not half done.

- The throne sofas, and dragons look too out of place for the theme you're trying to achieve.

- Change it to a flower then.

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 12:37 PM
- My original post I explained throughly I'm sorry you can't understand that.

- Simple, If the rocks are floating up because its raised put more rocks under it to create a small wall.

- Yes adding tree posters along all the room would make the room feel more complete and not half done.

- The throne sofas, and dragons look too out of place for the theme you're trying to achieve.

- Change it to a flower then.

-but it isnt half complete its full complete.

- you should explain ur self more clearly, cos to me and possibly others, i dont think u explained ur self propperly.

- i dnt want a small wall lol

-and no offence but ur opinion is the most negative one so far, so ill ignore it and focus on the other peoples opinions and views ty

iBlueBox
04-04-2013, 01:12 PM

- you should explain ur self more clearly, cos to me and possibly others, i dont think u explained ur self propperly.

-and no offence but ur opinion is the most negative one so far, so ill ignore it and focus on the other peoples opinions and views ty

- It feels half complete by looking at it.

- I explained myself clear I think it's you who can't understand maybe due to your typing?

- Small wall ?

- Other people have pointed the same points as me about black areas and the host area. I've only gave constructive criticism to help you improve the standard of you're room. I'm sorry if you can't take that.

Pigperson
04-04-2013, 01:27 PM
I think it's quite nicely themed and the house is my favourite part. I think the right hand side isn't as good though. I'm not sure why there are so many different sections but it looks a bit cluttered IMO. I think the counter could be in a better place as well as it looks like it has just been plonked down without making it look nice. Also with the line, I dno what it is but I would make the line blend in more with the room or theme it differently because it clashes.

Will

Mr-Trainor
04-04-2013, 01:33 PM
I think it's nice, but the area where the LTD fountain is - that looks just a little plain to me. And also, you don't have to use a duck for the wired, you can use invisible t-bones like I have in my auction room. Other than that, it looks nice :).

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 02:42 PM
how do i use the tbones?

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 03:44 PM ----------

- It feels half complete by looking at it.

- I explained myself clear I think it's you who can't understand maybe due to your typing?

- Small wall ?

- Other people have pointed the same points as me about black areas and the host area. I've only gave constructive criticism to help you improve the standard of you're room. I'm sorry if you can't take that.

- soz never thought u could feel stuff by lookin at it

- u said i would need to add another set of rock dividers in a line to make it as a small wall, i dnt want a small wall,

- ur the only one tht cant read wat i say, since everyne else i speak to can...

- i can take any opinions, thats why im responding to yours and asking q's about em, and as i said, im gunna choose to ignore it.

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 03:02 PM
I think it's quite nicely themed and the house is my favourite part. I think the right hand side isn't as good though. I'm not sure why there are so many different sections but it looks a bit cluttered IMO. I think the counter could be in a better place as well as it looks like it has just been plonked down without making it look nice. Also with the line, I dno what it is but I would make the line blend in more with the room or theme it differently because it clashes.

Will

Ive changed the host part thing, into a picnic area , nd yh lul, ill be adding more picnic stuff to it, after im done with some modifications, ill repost pictures

iBlueBox
04-04-2013, 03:17 PM
how do i use the tbones?

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 03:44 PM ----------

:)

- soz never thought u could feel stuff by lookin at it

- u said i would need to add another set of rock dividers in a line to make it as a small wall, i dnt want a small wall,

- ur the only one tht cant read wat i say, since everyne else i speak to can...

- i can take any opinions, thats why im responding to yours and asking q's about em, and as i said, im gunna choose to ignore it.

- Oh, I thought everyone had emotions and feelings when they look at something, such as If a room is good or bad?

- Ok, then If you want you're room to appear un-completed.

- I can read, but you're spelling just makes it difficult to tell if your being serious.

- Ok, If you want to be arrogant but many people have highlighted the same points as me and you did ask for opinions. Also you've just responded saying you've changed the host area to a picnic area what I started originally about the LTD's and rares seeming out of place and many other have highlighted the same point.

Scotland
04-04-2013, 03:39 PM

I'm not fond on it,

I Agree with all of what you said.

The room just docent grab my attention when looking at it. - Sorry!

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 03:40 PM
- Oh, I thought everyone had emotions and feelings when they look at something, such as If a room is good or bad?

- Ok, then If you want you're room to appear un-completed.

- I can read, but you're spelling just makes it difficult to tell if your being serious.

- Ok, If you want to be arrogant but many people have highlighted the same points as me and you did ask for opinions. Also you've just responded saying you've changed the host area to a picnic area what I started originally about the LTD's and rares seeming out of place and many other have highlighted the same point.

- no i take everyones opinion equally, and ik ur jus trying to help, i jus dnt like it when people are too negative..

-i will add onto it, adding everyones opinions and mentions onto it, i was jus a little pissed of earlier,

Kyle
04-04-2013, 03:49 PM
It's a novel idea, you just haven't pulled it off perfectly. The house would probably benefit from cabin stone/wood blocks rather than rocks, the "host area" (why? it's an auto game, right?) looks like chill room from 2008 with mixed and matched rares that completely clash with the room, same with the gates by the rollers - why are you using monoliths in a room that's supposed to have a country feel? Not enough greenery, too much black. Add more trees, paint the floor and remove the moodlight, merge the host area with the rest of the room and extend the line, at least then it'll be reasonable for you to sell fastpass :)

Shockwave.2CC
04-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Hmm different and creative :)

Lewis
04-04-2013, 03:53 PM

I understood him fine, and although the room is nice, I agree with his points.

sex
04-04-2013, 03:54 PM
theres to much of a mis-match of furni, i like the idea you went for tho, like the random 2 water patches, and the huge open space with just grass and random rares

decent effort tho

!x!dude!x!2
04-04-2013, 04:07 PM
yo thats actually really good . did it take long to make that ?

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 06:40 PM
theres to much of a mis-match of furni, i like the idea you went for tho, like the random 2 water patches, and the huge open space with just grass and random rares

decent effort tho

lmfao, it just seems huge cos i screen shot it from minimized view, ive changed it anyway, the 2 water patches aint random, its ment to be a small like bridge thingy.

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 07:41 PM ----------

yo thats actually really good . did it take long to make that ?

um no clue and thanks!

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 07:47 PM ----------

It's a novel idea, you just haven't pulled it off perfectly. The house would probably benefit from cabin stone/wood blocks rather than rocks, the "host area" (why? it's an auto game, right?) looks like chill room from 2008 with mixed and matched rares that completely clash with the room, same with the gates by the rollers - why are you using monoliths in a room that's supposed to have a country feel? Not enough greenery, too much black. Add more trees, paint the floor and remove the moodlight, merge the host area with the rest of the room and extend the line, at least then it'll be reasonable for you to sell fastpass :)

lol thx, ive chnaged host area, its just tht it looks massive from how ive screen shot it , and wat random gate? , i got told to use monoliths as people would glich in the 2 block-sized gates. im thinking of changing that area completly... like not making it float up and giving it a theme to do with jack n jill.

I Agree with all of what you said.

The room just docent grab my attention when looking at it. - Sorry!

wot does it need to 'grab your attention' , im not going to add flashing lights and stuff, in temple runs, the colours are a baisic green and dark colours, nothin in it is flashy, yet it still looks good.

!x!dude!x!2
04-04-2013, 06:53 PM
lmfao, it just seems huge cos i screen shot it from minimized view, ive changed it anyway, the 2 water patches aint random, its ment to be a small like bridge thingy.

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 07:41 PM ----------

um no clue and thanks!

lol thx, ive chnaged host area, its just tht it looks massive from how ive screen shot it , and wat random gate? , i got told to use monoliths as people would glich in the 2 block-sized gates. im thinking of changing that area completly... like not making it float up and giving it a theme to do with jack n jill.

wot does it need to 'grab your attention' , im not going to add flashing lights and stuff, in temple runs, the colours are a baisic green and dark colours, nothin in it is flashy, yet it still looks good.

had to be a week :P

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 06:55 PM
had to be a week :P

no i spent far more.. mostly cos some of the furni werent common around shops

!x!dude!x!2
04-04-2013, 07:04 PM
no i spent far more.. mostly cos some of the furni werent common around shops

:O you are crazy :P i could never spend so much time on a room

steamyxo
04-04-2013, 07:07 PM
:O you are crazy :P i could never spend so much time on a room

its the main room of my auto game

!x!dude!x!2
04-04-2013, 07:14 PM
its the main room of my auto game

ya i guess good point :P
still could never spend that long

Aiden
04-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Awhh very nice, I love them jade kinda coloured flower things? Barriors? very nice :)

steamyxo
05-04-2013, 08:03 AM
Awhh very nice, I love them jade kinda coloured flower things? Barriors? very nice :)

thanks, are u talking about venetian dividers?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!