PDA

View Full Version : [Building] S P A C E --- W A R Z

iBlueBox
04-04-2013, 01:36 PM
Decided to create a new game.

http://i50.tinypic.com/iqftwk.png

The theme of the game is space,
The principle of the game is simple. Two teams enter pink and blue, five members each time. The aim is to get all your members to the other teams base before they get to yours.

However their are certain wired and obstacles and random banazi teleports also with Dizzties blocking as well with a Space Guard Bot.bsticals to make it harder such as mode gates opening and closing fast, Space lamps going up and down. Invisible pyramid

The game can also be made harder by the spotlight being on black with spotlights flying over and flashing on and off for alarms.

It seems simple but it's rather hard with 5 members each team as one person on you're team can make you're whole team loose. So team work is needed. Especially with blocking on and not being able to walk through people.

The game looks much better in-habbo of course with everything moving. As the host has control of each wired obstacle so can control how hard the game is.

Any constructive feedback would be nice, Thanks :]

Samantha
04-04-2013, 01:41 PM
That looks a fun game :O.

I'm not a big fan of the mode bars, perhaps use the small and large scifi crates :) x?

Pigperson
04-04-2013, 01:44 PM
That looks amazing and it sounds like a lot of fun. I think you should make the players dress in their team colours to make it clearer when playing. Also with the rollers in the line, you could incorporate a small wired stack making that roller (that moves you into the pink line) turn to the blue line when the pink line is full maybe?

Will

davecool656
04-04-2013, 01:47 PM
looks great :)

iBlueBox
04-04-2013, 02:23 PM
That looks a fun game :O.

I'm not a big fan of the mode bars, perhaps use the small and large scifi crates :) x?

oo! I didn't think of that I'll look into it! Though don't think I'll be able to afford it!

That looks amazing and it sounds like a lot of fun. I think you should make the players dress in their team colours to make it clearer when playing. Also with the rollers in the line, you could incorporate a small wired stack making that roller (that moves you into the pink line) turn to the blue line when the pink line is full maybe?

Will

Yeah, I have wired to tell them to change into team colours when entering. I'm debating on adding football changers but I always get people moaning about changing their clothes.

How would I do that with the rollers and wired? As that'll be useful!

looks great :)

JACKTARD
04-04-2013, 02:33 PM
I like how the room's got a purpose as well as it being themed and it looks really good :)

geo
04-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Gotta hide the black :P other than that it's a really cute room and the game sounds fun :)

iBlueBox
04-04-2013, 03:19 PM
I like how the room's got a purpose as well as it being themed and it looks really good :)

Thanks!

Gotta hide the black :P other than that it's a really cute room and the game sounds fun :)

I'll had the black :P, Do you mean the black under the mode bars / corners as I can add more banzai tiles. :P

geo
04-04-2013, 03:20 PM
Thanks!

I'll had the black :P, Do you mean the black under the mode bars / corners as I can add more banzai tiles. :P

like under bars, corners and gates :P

!x!dude!x!2
04-04-2013, 04:15 PM
omg you are crazy , that soo sick. how long did it take u to make that???

Pigperson
05-04-2013, 11:57 AM
oo! I didn't think of that I'll look into it! Though don't think I'll be able to afford it!

Yeah, I have wired to tell them to change into team colours when entering. I'm debating on adding football changers but I always get people moaning about changing their clothes.

How would I do that with the rollers and wired? As that'll be useful!

Something like:
Trigger: Repeat Effect
Condition: Furni Has Users
Effect: Match Furni State

Will

Shockwave.2CC
05-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Hmm, that looks...

...interesting :)

Hidden
05-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Capture the flag with a space theme?

iBlueBox
05-04-2013, 02:22 PM
Capture the flag with a space theme?

Capture the flag the aim is to get your flag and get back to your own team base.

This you have to get to the opposite team base. Plus it's a lot more difficult :) With lots of wired.

EarCandy
05-04-2013, 04:01 PM
It looks fabulous. Great job, your effort is recognized. :)

Tyrell
07-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Really fun game. :¬:

Mr-Trainor
07-04-2013, 12:41 PM
I think it looks and sounds great, seems like a lot of fun :D!

iBlueBox
07-04-2013, 01:32 PM
Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Heres an update after a few changes:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2gtn8r9.png

I have filled in all the black spaces under the mode ect. I did try football gates as someone mentioned I think to change clothes but the issue I had with that after testing is, People don't like you changing their clothes in one style but the main problem is the teleporting to the bases glitched so sometimes you wouldn't be changed when teleported. So I decided to add mannequins I've also spent ages redoing all the wired adding conditions so that only the person in the host chair can pull the switches so I can now let people in the host area to chill. I know that you can see the wired and I've tried everything to hide it, such as stacking it in light dividers and I cant stack it high up with a pillar due to the rugs. But at least the wired fits in with a space theme.

Anymore feedback on how to improve the game at all in the slightest will be greatly received :)

Becka
08-04-2013, 08:09 PM
This room looks very good - Keep it up ;D Looks like a fun game anyway i would like to try it :)

LiquidLuck.
13-04-2013, 02:27 PM
All your rooms look really good, and this is another example of it. Well done.

iBlueBox
18-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Oh, btw this friday you'll be able to win a badge when playing :)

Scotland
18-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Good luck with this event! Room looks great!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!