PDA

View Full Version : [Question] My Name Colour

Froggydoo
04-04-2013, 03:06 PM
In December I brought the white and blue donator colour but then I brought 3 months of pink Christmas donator. I asked one of the mods to change the month of Blue and white donator to Pink. For some reason my name is Blue and White after 3 months :S (sorry for grammar).

Moved by Lee (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbox Feedback'.

j0rd
04-04-2013, 03:21 PM
You will need to contact Chris; about this, i'm sure he will happily change it for you :)

Chris
04-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Your subscription had actually ended yesterday but had not removed you from the usergroup.

Froggydoo
04-04-2013, 03:30 PM
Oh right. Thanks anyway. I'll buy a new one.

Your subscription had actually ended yesterday but had not removed you from the usergroup.

Lee
04-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Why does your username say content writer and not designer? What's the difference?

xxMATTGxx
04-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Why does your username say content writer and not designer? What's the difference?

A number of department changes. "Content Designer" is no more in terms of the title.

David
04-04-2013, 04:51 PM
they finally merged news and content and stopped calling the writers designers

Lee
04-04-2013, 05:24 PM
A number of department changes. "Content Designer" is no more in terms of the title.

they finally merged news and content and stopped calling the writers designers

Did they :O When was this I never seen an announcement. Well done if they where merged though!

Martin
04-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Did they :O When was this I never seen an announcement. Well done if they where merged though!

I don't think its been announced yet, but most people know now anyway :P Knew weeks ago :P

Chippiewill
04-04-2013, 05:29 PM

I think Matt/Skynus are still waiting on a *special* departmental banner image before they can possibly consider announcing it. I do worry about their sanity sometimes but then I realise it's probably my fault..

Lee
04-04-2013, 05:32 PM
So who manages the department? Janice or Skynus?

David
04-04-2013, 05:32 PM
I think Matt/Skynus are still waiting on a *special* departmental banner image before they can possibly consider announcing it. I do worry about their sanity sometimes but then I realise it's probably my fault..

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/epic-jackie-chan-template.png

So who manages the department? Janice or Skynus?

skynus takes over graphics and keeps content and janice gets assistant content manager (news) is probably what will happen lol

Chippiewill
04-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Well it's a bit weird but I think Skynus is managing pages and graphics whilst Janice is managing the news stuff (This is despite the fact the staff are only split writing vs graphics). It's not really very clear. I think Skynus is the overall manager though.

Lee
04-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Well it's a bit weird but I think Skynus is managing pages and graphics whilst Janice is managing the news stuff (This is despite the fact the staff are only split writing vs graphics). It's not really very clear. I think Skynus is the overall manager though.

Ok, what gives skynus overall manager over Janice may I ask... Personally I'm having mixed views on this now and after thinking about it I can feel this becoming content design orientated and news will be the main victim of that.

Chippiewill
04-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Ok, what gives skynus overall manager over Janice may I ask... Personally I'm having mixed views on this now and after thinking about it I can feel this becoming content design orientated and news will be the main victim of that.

Matt Decreed it is the reason, but from a brief re-read of the internal thread it's as follows:

Skynus – Content Manager
Janice – Assistant Content Manager

Skynus will be the one who overlooks the whole merged department and liaise with the (Assistant) General Management team and will make the overall decisions within the department. Janice will overlook the ‘Writers’ side of Habbox, making sure that they are all up to date and understand what they are doing (pretty much her current job with Habbox.COM and HabboxWiki thrown in the mix).

xxMATTGxx
04-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Matt Decreed it is the reason, but from a brief re-read of the internal thread it's as follows:

No point copying from the first post of that thread because some of it's outdated. An announcement for the public will be done soon, waiting for the department to settle down for now.

David
04-04-2013, 05:44 PM
if it's a merge in to 1 department why is there 2 usergroups

xxMATTGxx
04-04-2013, 05:46 PM
if it's a merge in to 1 department why is there 2 usergroups

Because while Graphics is under the same department as the news/content - The other side of the actual department don't need to see the graphics side of things unless they want/able to produce such work. It's easier than messing around with access masks as people forget to check those when doing permission changes.

David
04-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Because while Graphics is under the same department as the news/content - The other side of the actual department don't need to see the graphics side of things unless they want/able to produce such work. It's easier than messing around with access masks as people forget to check those when doing permission changes.

you mean myke is incapable/too lazy to do his only job properly?

xxMATTGxx
04-04-2013, 05:49 PM
you mean myke is incapable/too lazy to do his only job properly?

It's one of those things that slips peoples minds - Plus ticking a box/unticking a box is less hassle.

David
04-04-2013, 05:57 PM
bring back danube

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!