PDA

View Full Version : Wired Help!

iBlueBox
05-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Basically!

I have one chair in the middle with 8 switches surrounding the chair in my game. Each switch controls various elements however If I let my friends in the host area or anyone gets in, they can control the game.

Is it possible that only the person sitting on the chair can control the switches. So If someone stood next to the switch and tried to pull it, It wouldnt work.

sex
05-04-2013, 01:37 AM
yeah just add the conidtion "has users on" to each stack and select them chair

Lewis
05-04-2013, 09:51 AM
yeah just add the conidtion "has users on" to each stack and select them chair

Not that one, it would be: 'Condition triggering user is on furni' meaning that even if he was sitting on it, he could ony pull it.
If you used furni has users, as long as someone sat they could pull it :)

iBlueBox
05-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Not that one, it would be: 'Condition triggering user is on furni' meaning that even if he was sitting on it, he could ony pull it.
If you used furni has users, as long as someone sat they could pull it :)

Thanks would I need this for each stack?

Lewis
05-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Thanks would I need this for each stack?

For every stack that has: furni state is changed and you only want the person in the seat able to do it.

iBlueBox
05-04-2013, 01:58 PM
For every stack that has: furni state is changed and you only want the person in the seat able to do it.

Can you see if this is correct? In the screenshot the stack is the one in the far right..

http://i49.tinypic.com/96jpjk.png

I've selected the chair but when pulling the switch the stack isnt working

Lewis
05-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Can you see if this is correct? In the screenshot the stack is the one in the far right..

http://i49.tinypic.com/96jpjk.png

I've selected the chair but when pulling the switch the stack isnt working

Well you've got a 2nd condition, make sure thats being met too. I don't know what you're using it for.

iBlueBox
05-04-2013, 02:24 PM
Well you've got a 2nd condition, make sure thats being met too. I don't know what you're using it for.

The second condition is so when you pull the switch, the gates will open and close on repeat on a loop till the switch is flicked again.

Lewis
05-04-2013, 02:25 PM
The second condition is so when you pull the switch, the gates will open and close on repeat on a loop till the switch is flicked again.

Try it without that condition, because there's no reason it shouldn't work

iBlueBox
05-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Try it without that condition, because there's no reason it shouldn't work

I've tried it with another stack without a condition and it works.

But is there anyway I can get the stack to work with the two conditions? As I need it so you pull a switch, gates open on repeat till switch is pulled again

Lewis
05-04-2013, 02:37 PM
I've tried it with another stack without a condition and it works.

But is there anyway I can get the stack to work with the two conditions? As I need it so you pull a switch, gates open on repeat till switch is pulled again

Yes, I'll show you. Add me on habbo Mk,

iBlueBox
05-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Yes, I'll show you. Add me on habbo Mk,

I've bought that Wired Box you said when in my room the WIRED: Triggering Users Is On Furni

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!