PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Hotel Housekeeping been hacked into again?

TwentyQuid
02-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Take a look at this, i was innocently in a rare shop ;l

http://img310.imageshack.us/my.php?image=weirdl1yl.png

Edit; Still in room, take a look..

http://img310.imageshack.us/my.php?image=weirdl25kn.png

Clarissa
02-09-2005, 09:12 PM
omg was that mass msg thru the whole hotel or just that room?

TwentyQuid
02-09-2005, 09:13 PM
Im not sure ;l

0verRide
02-09-2005, 09:15 PM
well i didnt get it maybe it was just targeted rooms

Biseinen
02-09-2005, 09:15 PM
What the hell, it says "Remember Vryan" so either you hacked house keeping or it's lame fake DIY ones. >_>

JT-Fan
02-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Looks like DIY ones as no one was like "!ONGZZZZZZZ"

TwentyQuid
02-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Im vRyan, which means they whoever they are must of sent it to just me ;l

TwentyQuid
02-09-2005, 09:21 PM
I dont see how i cant magically send myself DIY ones considering im not even a Hobba, so say what you want ;l

lucyecc
i didnt get any of them. my habbo window has been open ages!

Biseinen
Wth, no, either you faked the messages to look 'big' and put the screen shot "Remember me, I'm in //MSG" if so, grow the hell up you sad pleb... >_> You're new on the forum, thos messages could of been DIy'd and you could of joined this forum to act like something.

My own opinion, they're DIY messages and you're an idiot.

If not, you have my appologies.

Edit: @ ryan, there are kid programs that can send messages (Fake ones) client side to yourself to make fakes ones.

TwentyQuid
02-09-2005, 09:22 PM
Ivee been playing Habbo for just 6 months yeah, but think what you want. K?

Biseinen
02-09-2005, 09:24 PM
And what does that have to do with anything?! Lol.

I will think whatever I want, it's an opinion, kid.

JT-Fan
Totally agreed trunks

TwentyQuid
And what does that have to do with anything?! Lol.

I will think whatever I want, it's an opinion, kid.

;l Your strange.. A strange one ;)

The Professor
I can do that :p Ill show you one sometime :p

Biseinen
02-09-2005, 09:28 PM
;l Your strange.. A strange one ;)

It's called intelligence. It's an opinion and if you can express it however you like, my opinion is that you're a little kid with a little program which you want to make you look big, of course, this is my opinion and it only reflects what I think. Your opinion is that I'm strange, good on you.

But, you've given us a bunch of random screens with YOUR name on, okay, yeah, //MSG hacked housekeeping and now, OMG, they're comming to a random Habbo and sending him messages? Do you think they would have anything better to do if they hacked a Hobba account? Like steal furniture, ban people and riot the hotel?

In my eyes, you're the strange one.

The Professor
02-09-2005, 09:30 PM
It's called intelligence. It's an opinion and if you can express it however you like, my opinion is that you're a little kid with a little program which you want to make you look big, of course, this is my opinion and it only reflects what I think. Your opinion is that I'm strange, good on you.

But, you've given us a bunch of random screens with YOUR name on, okay, yeah, //MSG hacked housekeeping and now, OMG, they're comming to a random Habbo and sending him messages? Do you think they would have anything better to do if they hacked a Hobba account? Like steal furniture, ban people and riot the hotel?

Very good speach. Maybe TheUnspoken standard. Just a few Callie and habbo help tool insults and it would be perfect :D

Cransie
02-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Lol, Thats just some noob, whos using a scripting program with Client Hobba alerts and its [ // MSG ] you noob, posting a news about MSG wont make MR.popular like Bjay :( Even he is a newb.

Carlos
02-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Wth, no, either you faked the messages to look 'big' and put the screen shot "Remember me, I'm in //MSG" if so, grow the hell up you sad pleb... >_> You're new on the forum, thos messages could of been DIy'd and you could of joined this forum to act like something.

My own opinion, they're DIY messages and you're an idiot.

If not, you have my appologies.

Edit: @ ryan, there are kid programs that can send messages (Fake ones) client side to yourself to make fakes ones.

Totally correct :)

HolyWar
02-09-2005, 10:00 PM

Lol, sounds like one of my rants ;) Good post.

Dan Williamson
02-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Lol your rants are amazing.

GommeInc
02-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Isnt that a type of scripting?

Dan Williamson
02-09-2005, 10:04 PM
yeh client side newbland scripting.

taika
02-09-2005, 10:06 PM
doesn't it just mean the hobba (well, er, hacker) could of just sent that one message to vRyan?

GommeInc
02-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Hobbas can only send in Room Alerts to everyone or just one individual, maybe more in that room. Habbo Staff can send them to the whole Hotel.

Biseinen
02-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Believe it or not, that was not a rant. xP My rants are usually so indepth, I lose all meaning on what I started ranting on about in the first place. :p

Dan Williamson
02-09-2005, 10:58 PM
Lol i have to read one :)

-Soph-
02-09-2005, 11:03 PM
well I dont know, hobba alerts can easily be made clientside by scripting, but, if you didnt script them... well then I dont know :s

REPTlLE
02-09-2005, 11:25 PM
i never got those either

SHlP
03-09-2005, 12:30 AM
If the Alerts are real then The reason why You didnt get the Messages is that They are Hobba messages which Can now only feature in 1 room. Habbo staff Can do mass Alerts were every1 Sees them like the Maintenance alerts. My opinion is that these Screenies are fake as //MSG Have clearly left Habbo and if they came back im sure they would cause more havvoc than sending a few lame Room alerts to You, mr.vryan :s So if they are fake then Please grow up and do something useful with your life. If they are Real then i apologise and er, Good screenies? kthxbi.

!!!Liam!!!
03-09-2005, 12:34 AM
Those were sent using a scripting tool, of all people they could send them too why would they send them to someone nobody has ever even heard off?
Your a boring dude..

MissBehaved
03-09-2005, 03:29 AM
I believe him.. Coz he's a noob and he truely doesn't seem like he knows how to change screenies or get a hold of scripting programmes [mind you, I don't either... -.-]. :) Perhaps vRyan was insulting that haxor him in the shop, that's why [ / / M S G ] targeted him. ?? ;o

MissBehaved
03-09-2005, 03:31 AM
If the Alerts are real then The reason why You didnt get the Messages is that They are Hobba messages which Can now only feature in 1 room. Habbo staff Can do mass Alerts were every1 Sees them like the Maintenance alerts. My opinion is that these Screenies are fake as //MSG Have clearly left Habbo and if they came back im sure they would cause more havvoc than sending a few lame Room alerts to You, mr.vryan :s So if they are fake then Please grow up and do something useful with your life. If they are Real then i apologise and er, Good screenies? kthxbi.

Hey, actually, you gotta good point there.. :S Nice debate. :P

Hanurr
03-09-2005, 07:25 AM
Why would they direct it at him and only him? Why not some other random? ;s

Lost_Addict
03-09-2005, 07:27 AM
thats messed up

zak-x
03-09-2005, 07:31 AM
It was just that room, how could habbo be hacked because of a bunch of alerts... they just use scripting programs or what ever.

Carlos
03-09-2005, 08:33 AM
Most likely he used a program.

Hello
03-09-2005, 08:44 AM
Hey,

The majority of you lot are correct.

[ // MSG ] Didn't go and waste there time sending those type of messages so some fool no one gives a damn about. He probably did them client side just to seem all big and that, just like the many people faking their own [ // MSG ] ownages on Habbo too! It seems to be a big thing that, but hey I'm not complaining, just means [ // MSG ] is becoming more popular even though its dead!

Also, as one person stated, its [ // MSG ] not // MSG or [ / / M S G ]. Thankyou.

Best Regards,

James [ // MSG ] ( www.syntax.in (http://www.syntax.in) )

Nicky
03-09-2005, 08:49 AM
They are fake...

SHlP
03-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Hey,

The majority of you lot are correct.

[ // MSG ] Didn't go and waste there time sending those type of messages so some fool no one gives a damn about. He probably did them client side just to seem all big and that, just like the many people faking their own [ // MSG ] ownages on Habbo too! It seems to be a big thing that, but hey I'm not complaining, just means [ // MSG ] is becoming more popular even though its dead!

Also, as one person stated, its [ // MSG ] not // MSG or [ / / M S G ]. Thankyou.

Best Regards,

James [ // MSG ] ( www.syntax.in (http://www.syntax.in) )

Sorry for Insulting your Trademark almight One :(

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Lol what a newb.

Rachi
03-09-2005, 09:33 AM
O how nice. >.<
Nooby people cant just leave habbo alone

Wootzeh
03-09-2005, 09:39 AM
i'll believe him if he shows the whole of his screen :)

SHlP
03-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Ppl, Read page 3 :)

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 09:41 AM
To see what programs he's running?

Cransie
03-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Lol I'll name one Habbo Whack 4.1 has a Cilent side Hobba alert, Console alert etc... The reason no one has got it cause the noob, done it him self. and James wouldnt waste time alerting a ******. ;)

Wootzeh
03-09-2005, 10:14 AM
yepperz....

To see what programs he's running?

Travellers
03-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Build me up....buttercup.......

next line

next line

next line

Impactor
03-09-2005, 10:28 AM
What a noob. Whats the point in posting fake news, its so sad..

Dust-Ball.
03-09-2005, 10:29 AM
Do You Think I Was Anything To Do With This?
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9306/hacked6oi.png (http://imageshack.us)
I Was Just Seaching Random Names [Bourd] [Again!] And i typed In hobba And That above Came Up ^^^^^^^^^

Impactor
03-09-2005, 10:40 AM
same with when you search Habbo on the console

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!