PDA

View Full Version : Official Habbox Rooms

Lewis
09-04-2013, 10:41 AM
In my opinion, official habbox rooms should be stickied under the 'cool rooms' or 'Habbo In General' forum to discuss them. So that if you're stuck in a part of the official habbox impossible maze, no need to create a new thread. If you just lost 500c in Will's arcade, no need to create a new thread to express your anger!!

Samantha
09-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Lmao, who would ever lose 500c to me in Will's Arcade. Kyle;, Comity;, ThugsMansion;. That's a nice idea though Lewis and it's simple to do :) x.

Inseriousity.
09-04-2013, 10:47 AM
That's a much better idea than a sticked thread in Community Notice Board. When I've arranged the banners and whatnot, I'll do that, thank you :)

Mr-Trainor
09-04-2013, 10:56 AM
In my opinion, official habbox rooms should be stickied under the 'cool rooms' or 'Habbo In General' forum to discuss them. So that if you're stuck in a part of the official habbox impossible maze, no need to create a new thread. If you just lost 500c in Will's arcade, no need to create a new thread to express your anger!!
I lost over 300c from dealing and not betting LOL, just shows how unlucky I am :'(. Haven't been in there since :P. But yeah I had no idea where you could find the official rooms lol.

ThugsMansion
11-04-2013, 08:24 PM
she stole all my money :(

Pigperson
11-04-2013, 08:34 PM
I wish I was 500c up from someone (A)

Sounds like a good idea though :P

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!