PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] My friends list omg?

MKR&*42
09-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Help................

I had like 100+ friends on it last night, but now it says I only have 3:

http://i.imgur.com/Eo54ufX.png

I haven't deleted anyone and I certainly doubt over 100 people would have deleted me at once? :P

GoldenMerc
09-04-2013, 01:33 PM
How odd, im sure Habbo will fix it asap

Lewis
09-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Strange, but knowing you warren, I wouldn't be surprised if they did delete you!!! jokes xoxxo

vito201-:D
09-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Tried reloading etc, still not back?... That's very odd...

Hopefully you're not hacked by one of those spiteful ******* that seem to revel in deleting contacts/trophies/sticky-comments etc... just all the things they can find that probably have fond memories connected to them... they find them just so they can eradicate them and annoy you more than just taking your furniture would...
- Alex (Shenk).

MKR&*42
09-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Ok I wasn;t hacked or anything sighs, I have been an idiot. I forgot I went onto a clone last night and only realised I was still on it when someone mentioned it to me LMAO :(

Kieran
09-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Silly boy!

Scotland
09-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Very weird... you sure you didn't have everyone highlighted to invite then and most went offline and didn't notice.. and you wanted to delete someone and deleted them... ? ;s

MKR&*42
09-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Silly boy!

:(

Very weird... you sure you didn't have everyone highlighted to invite then and most went offline and didn't notice.. and you wanted to delete someone and deleted them... ? ;s

I said what happened a few posts ago;

Ok I wasn;t hacked or anything sighs, I have been an idiot. I forgot I went onto a clone last night and only realised I was still on it when someone mentioned it to me LMAO :(

Absently
09-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Ok I wasn;t hacked or anything sighs, I have been an idiot. I forgot I went onto a clone last night and only realised I was still on it when someone mentioned it to me LMAO :(^

Do you just go straight onto client Intersocial; 'cus I'm surprised you didn't notice something like that :P

MKR&*42
09-04-2013, 05:55 PM
^

Do you just go straight onto client @Intersocial (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637); 'cus I'm surprised you didn't notice something like that :P

Yeah I go direct to habbo.com/client and I'm auto-signed in until I click log out :P

vito201-:D
10-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Bless you... I knew that wasn't a normal Habbo bug - just assumed you'd have known which account you were on! xD Haha... nawh, I'm glad you weren't hacked by one of those spiteful idiots! ^^
- Alex (Shenk).

e5
10-04-2013, 09:04 PM
I was going to say this but didn't want to sound patronising haha!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!