PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Seasonal Forest Cabin

Ahlux
10-04-2013, 04:25 AM
Hello.

I wanted to finally make a room that was hopefully good enough to have a steady flow of people that I didn't have to maintain so much. I have been playing Habbo for years and as the weeks pass, I log in less and less. Before I eventually quit the hotel, I wanted to create a room that I didn't need to monitor 24/7 like an army, game room, etc.

The idea is that the room will change for each season/holiday. The current theme is simply Spring. When winter comes, I'll add snow and decorate the inside with winter/christmas stuff.

Tell me what you think!

http://i.imgur.com/xAhTowZ.png

Don't mind the ducks and missing cabin walls. I'll fix that later.

Please give me any ideas on how to fill in any empty places and what I can add. Thanks!

steamyxo
10-04-2013, 09:27 AM
Ahlux; well take of them cabin and stone acting as a divder and use cabin dividers, and mayb bhind the fridge, u could stack up the cabin and stone wood to make like a window thing, it sounds weird here but it might look good, wats ur habbo user, i could show you some tips

Pigperson
10-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Great room, I just think you should put something like ditch corners under the cabin wood+stone tiles instead of valentines ducks because they would fit in better.

Will

Samantha
10-04-2013, 02:04 PM
I think the Petals look out of place and a cheaper alternative would be better.

steamyxo
10-04-2013, 02:47 PM
sam's right! petals are seen in like cinos and stuff, surronded by other rares, in this case it makes the room look weird and it just doesnt give a 'forest'/'garden' look ;/ imo ofc

geo
10-04-2013, 03:28 PM
that's really cute, i like it ^_^ i think you could improve by changing the bridge, instead of using the stage you could use marble tiles and just raise them and stack them onto the water, i think it'd look cuter :)

steamyxo
10-04-2013, 03:46 PM
that's really cute, i like it ^_^ i think you could improve by changing the bridge, instead of using the stage you could use marble tiles and just raise them and stack them onto the water, i think it'd look cuter :)

since when can u place furni on water o.o

geo
10-04-2013, 04:47 PM
since when can u place furni on water o.o

you need rollers, a one quare inflatable and a coin/ditch/cd or something

put the roller pointing to where you wanna place on the water, put the cd on the roller, then place the inflatable item on the cd so it'll roll into water. remove inflatable and place whatever you want on the cd/coin/ditch and then remove the cd when you've put your desired item. it might not make sense like this, sorry.

Zelda
10-04-2013, 05:40 PM

put the roller pointing to where you wanna place on the water, put the cd on the roller, then place the inflatable item on the cd so it'll roll into water. remove inflatable and place whatever you want on the cd/coin/ditch and then remove the cd when you've put your desired item. it might not make sense like this, sorry.

^ this or the easier one is -

Get a cabin block tile to max height, put it onto roller leading onto the water, stand on it and it'll roll in, put the cabin block tile back to minimum and then place whatever you want on it ;)

In terms of the room -

It's ok but cabin blocks really would be better really and as sam said don't use the petals, personally i'd go for lost tribe patches myself and maybe also using arctic pines in the non-snow setting?

geo
10-04-2013, 05:46 PM
^ this or the easier one is -

Get a cabin block tile to max height, put it onto roller leading onto the water, stand on it and it'll roll in, put the cabin block tile back to minimum and then place whatever you want on it ;)

In terms of the room -

It's ok but cabin blocks really would be better really and as sam said don't use the petals, personally i'd go for lost tribe patches myself and maybe also using arctic pines in the non-snow setting?

oh, i didn't know you could do it that way. then again i rarely did it and i just always went with my way. thanks for that jan. ^_^

Zelda
10-04-2013, 06:07 PM
oh, i didn't know you could do it that way. then again i rarely did it and i just always went with my way. thanks for that jan. ^_^

ye i didnt know recently until aqe/lucas told be about it ha ha :) no prob x

steamyxo
10-04-2013, 06:39 PM

wats this square inflatable

geo
10-04-2013, 06:54 PM
wats this square inflatable

anything that you can place on water normally that's one square big, like a remote control shark fin, buoy (can't spell) corner, small boat.

Aaron
10-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Nice design you've got here, the idea about changing when each season comes sounds really good but don't overdo it that's the last thing you need to-do. Maybe raise the logs that are on the petals just a bit so they aren't smothered by the petal patches.

steamyxo
10-04-2013, 10:24 PM
anything that you can place on water normally that's one square big, like a remote control shark fin, buoy (can't spell) corner, small boat.

so i get a rller, put a cred on it, then put the shark on it, tke of shark, then i can put stuff on? am i rite

geo
11-04-2013, 09:27 AM
so i get a rller, put a cred on it, then put the shark on it, tke of shark, then i can put stuff on? am i rite

yeah, you're right :)

Lee
11-04-2013, 03:57 PM
I really like this room! Good work it seems you've put a lot of effort into this :)

LiquidLuck.
12-04-2013, 08:53 PM
Looks simple, but cute. Well done.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!