PDA

View Full Version : My two cents on this whole "Scamming and Scripting" thing.

Chad87
02-09-2005, 10:58 PM
[Edited by snapshot] This is not news. Thread closed.

dannyboymed
02-09-2005, 11:00 PM
You'll have no effect on most of us, you'll just get different idiotic answers.

Wrong section, and no point in posting. xD

Carlos
02-09-2005, 11:01 PM
Wrong section, sorry to nag.

Chad87
02-09-2005, 11:04 PM
you'll just get different idiotic answers.

Like the one you just gave me? The point is, if you pay for furni, well, to keep it clean, you're just sad in my opinion. Man if you guys want to play games so bad, go put that money toward a PS2 or Xbox game. Dont waste it on something your going to forget in a year from now.

So in essence, that was not a pointless post, yours was. If I can change at least one persons mind about paying for furniture, that post has served its purpose.

dannyboymed
02-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Muha, but I don't care.

This is pointless too. S'great innit?

-Soph-
02-09-2005, 11:07 PM
jeez... well why dont you go off and spend YOUR money on whatever you want, and we'll spend ours on what WE want...

anyway cant we buy whatever went want without other people nagging us?!, its our money we can do what we like with it :)

Chad87
02-09-2005, 11:10 PM
I love how I write a long post like that, covering every aspect of the scamming and scripting "problems" and none of you have anything halfway intelligent to debate back, so you simply avoid posting anything relavent to what I posted.

Genius.

Chad87
02-09-2005, 11:14 PM
jeez... well why dont you go off and spend YOUR money on whatever you want, and we'll spend ours on what WE want...

anyway cant we buy whatever went want without other people nagging us?!, its our money we can do what we like with it :)

Yes, you're certainly right there. But it's just not very intelligent to pay for a picture on the computer screen. I could understand if you are paying for a website being designed, but paying for something your "habbo" can sit on is kinda ridiculous, don't you agree? I guess by posting that, I was looking for some feedback on why you guys pay for furniture, it wasnt intended to flame you guys.

I guarantee if there was a simple script that could allow people to get furniture for free, 99% of you "anti-scripters" would use it, so dont try to act all goody goody because if you had an easy shot at getting furniture for free, you would take it.

Dan Williamson
02-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Yes, but people nowadays go on Habbo Uk for friends.

I quit and i never bought credits. I recieved credits a lot off friends and gift presents.

Yet people do have a tendancy to be addicted to Habbo Hotel, which i really do disagree with, Habbo for me is nothing i quit. Yet i come on Habbox as it's a good place and i come on only very late at night or really early in the morning.

But i don't agree with the whole "I Repsect Scripters" thats bull s*** because they ruin a once good safe atmoshphere.

Triarch
02-09-2005, 11:18 PM
Chad, One word to say to you. Genius. You are the ONLY one who has come through and told everyone what Habbo really is. I haven't spent 1 cent and I'm like richer than most noobs that pay and buy credits and they have like only HC and a hc sofa. Everything you said is perfectly true. And Guys. He's giving ADVISE, If you didn't understood what he said, Then what he said was right, 'You people lack intelligence'. Good day. +Rep to Chad.

manga21
02-09-2005, 11:19 PM
Didnt Bother reading it So Yer You Wasted Your Time yup. All The Furni I got i Won realy, Why You So Botherd? Just Leave Habbo, Its People's Choise At the End of the day, but Yer its pretty Lame

Chad87
02-09-2005, 11:19 PM
Yes, but people nowadays go on Habbo Uk for friends.

I quit and i never bought credits. I recieved credits a lot off friends and gift presents.

Yet people do have a tendancy to be addicted to Habbo Hotel, which i really do disagree with, Habbo for me is nothing i quit. Yet i come on Habbox as it's a good place and i come on only very late at night or really early in the morning.

But i don't agree with the whole "I Repsect Scripters" thats bull s*** because they ruin a once good safe atmoshphere.

Finally, someone who partially agrees with me. A good, safe atmosphere? Hah! That, my friend, is the bull s***. How did they "ruin" it? They all strive for one thing, furniture and credits free. Most scripters are idiots, and couldnt hack if their life depended on it. And even the ones who could really hack habbo won't do it because of the legal issues.

Thanks for the intelligent reply though, thats a first.

dannyboymed
02-09-2005, 11:21 PM
I wouldn't mind if you pushed your arguement by being polite and all that, but you're doing it by being a total idiot.

Sabre_1
02-09-2005, 11:21 PM
I completely agree with you Chad. People get these viruses and do stupid things to get their stuff taken, and then blame the Hotel Staff. I say let the scripters have their fun.

But I do disagree with the furni situation. I buy rares, haven't bought any norms for a while now. But I buy it because I CAN. :D I earn £200+ a week, and have no bills or (major) rent, so I can afford to blow some on online games. But overall I agree. +rep

manga21
02-09-2005, 11:22 PM
I Think Scripting is Cool, But not when they Do it in other Peoples, Yer Scritping is Cool But Not when used Against Others

Chad87
02-09-2005, 11:23 PM
Chad, One word to say to you. Genius. You are the ONLY one who has come through and told everyone what Habbo really is. I haven't spent 1 cent and I'm like richer than most noobs that pay and buy credits and they have like only HC and a hc sofa. Everything you said is perfectly true. And Guys. He's giving ADVISE, If you didn't understood what he said, Then what he said was right, 'You people lack intelligence'. Good day. +Rep to Chad.

Thank you very much Triarch, glad to see someone here sees Habbo for what it truly is. You seem to be the only one not completely blinded by the "Habbo Way". Your response is greatly appreciated, and once I figure out how, +Rep to you!

manga21
02-09-2005, 11:25 PM
You Are Right In A Way, Its is A Bit Off A Rip God 2.50 For A Bloody Tacky Ice Cream Maker Shhss, Use The Money to Got out or Something

Sabre_1
02-09-2005, 11:26 PM
I guess the countless things i've always said on these matters went un-noticed by your over powerful mind hmm? :rolleyes:

Triarch
02-09-2005, 11:27 PM
Thanks. Sabre and Raremandan answered the right way. Dannyboymed and :soph are just too thick in they're minds. And Sabre. They did get noticed. :P

manga21
02-09-2005, 11:27 PM
I guess the countless things i've always said on these matters went un-noticed by your over powerful mind hmm? :rolleyes:

Did that make Any Sence?

Triarch
02-09-2005, 11:28 PM
Kinda did.I dunno :P

manga21
02-09-2005, 11:29 PM
I Am Tired :P Lol

Why Cant they Just make it Like Coke Music :l

Chad87
02-09-2005, 11:29 PM

Sorry I typed that before I looked for other replys :p

I did read what you said, and thanks for the rep, its appreciated. I still dont really agree with the furni situation, but if you make a lot of money, I guess its fine. Still, its paying for something not real.

Chances are you'll forget about it in a year or two anyways.

Thanks again for the reply and rep! +Rep to you!

Triarch
02-09-2005, 11:30 PM
Chad, Your rep is coming out as grey, as you have no rep power. So it doesn't really count.

Sabre_1
02-09-2005, 11:30 PM
Did that make Any Sence?
Only to people with eyes and a brain. Not you then. :rolleyes:

manga21
02-09-2005, 11:32 PM
Only to people with eyes and a brain. Not you then. :rolleyes:

:$ if i had no Eyes I wouldnt Be Typing And If i Havnt Got A Brain i wouldnt Be Alive, Hope you Understand

Triarch
02-09-2005, 11:33 PM
Pmsl, Nice answer manga. :P

Sabre_1
02-09-2005, 11:34 PM
Sorry I typed that before I looked for other replys :p

I did read what you said, and thanks for the rep, its appreciated. I still dont really agree with the furni situation, but if you make a lot of money, I guess its fine. Still, its paying for something not real.

Chances are you'll forget about it in a year or two anyways.

Thanks again for the reply and rep! +Rep to you!
Yeah i'm sure i'll forget about it, yknow i've only been here since 2002 :rolleyes: hehehe in fact I just applied for Hobba-ism, but it turned me down even though i fit all the right criteria.

Rares = Good
Scripters = Ok
Hacking others = Bad

manga21
02-09-2005, 11:35 PM
Think how Much A Red Bird bath is Someone Work it Out I think its I Dunno

Triarch
02-09-2005, 11:37 PM
Well, I started when Ione was in power. Good times....

P.S. My post count is 321! Lol :P

Sabre_1
02-09-2005, 11:38 PM
:$ if i had no Eyes I wouldnt Be Typing And If i Havnt Got A Brain i wouldnt Be Alive, Hope you Understand
Blind people can type dork, your eyes aren't your fingers. :rolleyes: And I work in a factory, which would diminish my intelligence, so I have the apparent ability to turn it off during work hours :p Seriously who wants to stand around for 8 hours talking to old or crazy people in a factory smelling of tuna and coffee breath? :s

Chad87
02-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Yeah i'm sure i'll forget about it, yknow i've only been here since 2002 :rolleyes: hehehe in fact I just applied for Hobba-ism, but it turned me down even though i fit all the right criteria.

Rares = Good
Scripters = Ok
Hacking others = Bad

Your join date says Dec. 2004. :p

I wouldnt like to be a hobba. I guess it would be nice to ban all the ignorant, moronic a-holes, but seems like too much work. They dont get paid coins do they?

I agree, hacking others IS bad. But nobody gets "hacked". Its only a result of them giving away info, or believing a scammer. In either case, they are morons and deserve what they got.

manga21
02-09-2005, 11:39 PM
RBB Is About 1080£ Well Would you Like A Car or RBB ?( I Did It By the Value of Hc ) 65= 6:00£

p.s If Blind people Type Wouldnt it come out like this

fat atw tj atm tka

Sabre_1
02-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Your join date says Dec. 2004. :p

I wouldnt like to be a hobba. I guess it would be nice to ban all the ignorant, moronic a-holes, but seems like too much work. They dont get paid coins do they?

I agree, hacking others IS bad. But nobody gets "hacked". Its only a result of them giving away info, or believing a scammer. In either case, they are morons and deserve what they got.
That's the join date to this forum. I also used a different Habbo up until September 2004, when I switched. But i've always been on Habbo, I remember it all, from black Home Page to Magic Monday. :D

Hobbas get paid F All my friend. And yes, hacking is the fault of Habbos, hence I have never been hacked. But people do get into this 'Housekeeping'.

Chad87
02-09-2005, 11:41 PM
"RBB Is About 1080£"

How much is that in dollars? Im in the USA.

Sabre_1
02-09-2005, 11:43 PM
RBB Is About 1080£ Well Would you Like A Car or RBB ?( I Did It By the Value of Hc ) 65= 6:00£

p.s If Blind people Type Wouldnt it come out like this

fat atw tj atm tka
No, lots of blind people use computers, obviously they can't use the net and such, but they have brail keyboards. Did you forget about brail? DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - is the noise factory workers make, and the noise Manga makes. :P :rolleyes:

manga21
02-09-2005, 11:43 PM
"RBB Is About 1080£"

How much is that in dollars? Im in the USA.

2160$ Shocking Eh? I Am off To bed

Chad87
02-09-2005, 11:44 PM
2160$

Wow, you dont even want to hear my thoughts about that lol.

You sure its $2,160 or $21.60?

manga21
02-09-2005, 11:47 PM
Wow, you dont even want to hear my thoughts about that lol.

You sure its $2,160 or $21.60?

2,160 Work It Out Dude

hc = 6 £ (12$) X by 20 X By 9

So What would you Spend it on ? A Car? A Ncie Little Flat To Live in, Shopping Spree? hoilday? Or A Red Tacky Bird Bath With A Choppy Animation
that sits in your room which is not real

Chad87
02-09-2005, 11:49 PM
2,160 Work It Out Dude

hc = 6 £ (12$) X by 20 X By 9

So What would you Spend it on ? A Car? A Ncie Little Flat To Live in, Shopping Spree? hoilday? Or A Red Tacky Bird Bath With A Choppy Animation
that sits in your room which is not real

My thoughts exactly :)

manga21
02-09-2005, 11:55 PM
A Car :S

i Would Spend it on Lots Of games And new Cloths And Oraintal Figures Ect

Woo i Am Tired

But God thats A Lot of money for A red BB :l

Chad87
02-09-2005, 11:57 PM
A Car :S

i Would Spend it on Lots Of games And new Cloths And Oraintal Figures Ect

Woo i Am Tired

But God thats A Lot of money for A red BB :l

Yes, I would spend it on a used car. Thats like $1,000 more than my friend spent for his decent used car.

LMAO at how outrageous that is.

manga21
02-09-2005, 11:58 PM
Yes, I would spend it on a used car. Thats like $1,000 more than my friend spent for his decent used car.

LMAO at how outrageous that is.

And if we Was Going by 25 Credits per hc it Would be Roughty Haf Of 1080 What would be 540

( 1080$) Thats A Lot Of Money And People have Loads More Stuff There Rooms Are Like Worht More then A bank

Well I Am off to Bed See ya Chad

Chad87
03-09-2005, 12:02 AM
See ya.

Thanks for the responses.

EDIT: Glad to see this thread did good. 5 pages in about an hour isn't too shabby. Thanks to everyone who replied!

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 12:16 AM
First off let me just make something very clear. You guys pay for furniture. Its a picture on the screen of a computer that you are actually paying for. You guys pay to watch your pixelated lame-looking character to sit on a pixelated couch.

Did it ever occur to any of you that you are wasting money on something that ISNT REAL? LOL Habbohotel has you guys brainwashed. You are all a bunch of "Follow the Habbo Way" drones, mindlessly defending your precious internet game. Not only does the hotel have everybody muttering their lame slogan, they are making a fortune off people paying for fake, internet furniture. Come on guys, think of how rich the owner of Habbo must be, when all he did was pay some people to create this internet game.

As far as scripting goes, I'm not really for or against it very strongly. However, I do respect the scripters. More so than any person who pays for furni. What is this country coming to? A cheesy super nintendo looking internet game makes millions off people paying for something that will appear on their computer screen? At least the scripters recognize this and refuse to give their money to the "Habbo Hotel", thats more than I can say for any of you who pay for this stuff.

Habbo over reacts to anything scripting related. Oh no! They arent going to get their $5 because a scripter figured out a way to get free furniture! Its not like the majority of people on Habbo are scripting these days, its become a lost art, and most of the good scripts have been patched.

So why not lay off and let the last few dedicated scripters mess around with the code a little bit. Nobody is going to hack into the system and completely shut down Habbo, #1 because nobody is that good of a hacker, and habbo probably has great defense against that type of stuff, and #2 the only hackers capable of doing it wouldn't waste their time with a cheesy internet game.

As far as people getting scammed goes. I only got one thing to say. Good. If you get scammed, you either A) Gave somebody your name and pass B) Downloaded a "Free Coins" program with a keylogger embedded into it C) Wasted furniture on those Races or Falling Furni games and didnt get a prize or, last but not least, D) Paid someone who could get you "Free furni".

If you do any of the things above, you simply lack intelligence. If you are young, you shouldn't be on Habbo anyways, so you're not getting any sympathy there.

Habbo wastes to much time on this anti-scam stuff.

What is they key to not getting scammed? Common sense.
Only a few things to say to that.

1. Who died and made you our financial advisor.
2. No one is going to bother listening to you.
3. It's our money, we can spend it on anything and shouldn't care what someone thinks.
4. If you don't like it don't bother posting.

And to people going on about how much furniture is worth, it is worth 0.00p, trading values and money values are completely different, furniture only costs in trading values, money terms in real currency, the furniture is worth nothing.

Scripters have no point on Habbo, they do no damage true, but they can do some damage mentally when it comes to big habbo events and habbos who are targeted. Scripters find it a thrill to get banned which just shows they have a mental capacity the size of a walnut to find it thrilling.

Chad87
03-09-2005, 12:31 AM

3. It's our money, we can spend it on anything and shouldn't care what someone thinks.

And to people going on about how much furniture is worth, it is worth 0.00p, trading values and money values are completely different, furniture only costs in trading values, money terms in real currency, the furniture is worth nothing.

Scripters have no point on Habbo, they do no damage true, but they can do some damage mentally when it comes to big habbo events and habbos who are targeted. Scripters find it a thrill to get banned which just shows they have a mental capacity the size of a walnut to find it thrilling.

Just a few things to say to that.

1. Nobody, just go ahead and make excuses for the fact that your paying for chairs and couches on an internet game.
2. Actually many people have already listen to me and most agree with me, so you're wrong there.
3. You don't have to care what I think, or America for that matter, or where ever you live I dont know. Just know that if the public was more informed on what "Habbo Hotel" was, in the eye of society, you would be looked at as an idiot.
4. If you dont like what I said, dont bother posting. Hows that?

"Scripters have no point on Habbo, they do no damage true, but they can do some damage mentally when it comes to big habbo events and habbos who are targeted. "

LMAO. Nice BS excuse. They do mental damage. Please. Like I said earlier, there is no way to "hack a habbo" without some cooperation on that habbos behalf. Yes, losing the 5 or 10 bucks you spent on internet furniture is oh so mentally damaging.

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 12:42 AM
It's mentally damaging for the people who have spent a long time getting that furniture or people who are mentally damaged to begin with, I wasn't making excuses, it is our money we can do what we want, that's not an excuse thats a fact, no one can say what we should do so therefore what you have said is pointless. If we want to spend money on something that doesn't physically exsist then fine.

Habbo Hotel is not that big and if it was, how can people therefore look down at you, many people would of bought furniture and people would probably be wanting furniture, that just leaves people who are jealous that others have money to spend and people who just generally don't care. People spend credits everyday and they are not looked down upon only by people who find it pointless and like "sticking" there nose into your financial assets, I have no problem with people spending hundreds of pounds on Habbo as it doesn't effect me and it is clearly none of my business.

Anyway back to scripters.

If people are bored of Habbo and go to scripting, they are clearly bigger losers than people who work behind a Help Desk by generally making a nuisance of themselves and being hated on a Chat Site, also downloading useless junk that wastes memory. If they hate Habbo so much or are bored of it, can't they just find something else to do like Runescape or find a hobby rather than ruin fun for people who actually find Habbo Hotel remotely fun and interesting.

If these scripters like Habbo then they are generally sad for misusing it, it is like using a full coke bottle to kick around than to actually drink, or playing chess with work shop tools while making up different rules, if they like Habbo so much why do they make up the pathetic excuses "We want to destroy the Hotel"?

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 12:44 AM

Think i'll rep you.

Chad87
03-09-2005, 12:54 AM
It's mentally damaging for the people who have spent a long time getting that furniture or people who are mentally damaged to begin with, I wasn't making excuses, it is our money we can do what we want, that's not an excuse thats a fact, no one can say what we should do so therefore what you have said is pointless. If we want to spend money on something that doesn't physically exsist then fine.

Habbo Hotel is not that big and if it was, how can people therefore look down at you, many people would of bought furniture and people would probably be wanting furniture, that just leaves people who are jealous that others have money to spend and people who just generally don't care. People spend credits everyday and they are not looked down upon only by people who find it pointless and like "sticking" there nose into your financial assets, I have no problem with people spending hundreds of pounds on Habbo as it doesn't effect me and it is clearly none of my business.

Anyway back to scripters.

If people are bored of Habbo and go to scripting, they are clearly bigger losers than people who work behind a Help Desk for generally making a nuisance of themselves and being hated on a Chat Site, also downloading useless junk that wastes memory. If they hate Habbo so much or are bored of it, can't they just find something else to do like Runescape or find a hobby rather than ruin fun for people who actually find Habbo Hotel remotely fun and interesting.

If you are mentally damaged by losing internet furniture, I dont know what to tell you, because you obviously have problems way beyond Habbo Hotel.

You can do whatever you want with your money, being that it is your money, I really have no say in whether or not you can buy furniture. I can however tell you my opinion, and by buying furniture on habbo hotel it definitely implies that you have nothing better to spend it on than an internet chat room.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not jealous of anybodys furniture. Wow! Some people have cooler looking pixels than I do! Oh whatever will I do with my life?!? My beef is the latter; I simply dont care to spend money on that, and I am totally against it.

So scripters are losers with no life? You are the one paying for furniture, they are simply trying to get it free. You should re-think who is really the loser.

Oh yeah, that useless junk takes up SO MUCH MEMORY! What is your hard-drive like 10MB? Most programs are under 1MB in size, so in essence, your music is junking up your computer more than any program. In any case, you should get a bigger hard drive.

Most scripters arent "bored" of Habbo Hotel. They are simply bored of having no furniture. I can see how they would want furniture because I guess people feel cool if their room is on the popular list.

Scripters stand for a cause that is way more reasonable than anything you have mentioned. They won't pay for lame looking pixels.

EDIT: "if they like Habbo so much why do they make up the pathetic excuses "We want to destroy the Hotel"?"

Nice stereotype. Not all scripters are for that, and even the ones who claim they do want they hotel destroyed will never achieve their goal with the weak scripts they use. And since you are the master of "not sticking your nose in other peoples buisness" why dont you leave them alone. You're buisness is buying coins, they're buisness is trying to find a way to get them for free.

boristhebadger
03-09-2005, 12:55 AM
raremandan loves SC-Keylogger

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 12:57 AM
Lol i love Sc-Keylogger?

1. I have never used Sc-Keylogger.
2. If i were to use a keylogger i would use something more advanced.

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 01:12 AM
I am confused, Scripters can't create furniture anymore, if that is their only purpose then they should be dead buried now. SO what is this cause they stand up for? If it is for free everything then you might aswell say goodbye at the same time. I don't buy credits anymore, I try to avoid it and just go on the Hotel when I am bored or something interesting is happening, before you say "then why bother posting" its because I go on the Hotel I am bored, I don't want idiots ruining it by thinking they are "leet" in doing whatever they do on Habbo, because they can't get free credits, make furniture or anything along those lines, that died out a while ago.

If you haven't noticed, you are being stereotypical early on buy saying in basically the begininng post of this thread:

Did it ever occur to any of you that you are wasting money on something that ISNT REAL? LOL Habbohotel has you guys brainwashed. You are all a bunch of "Follow the Habbo Way" drones, mindlessly defending your precious internet game. Not only does the hotel have everybody muttering their lame slogan, they are making a fortune off people paying for fake, internet furniture. Come on guys, think of how rich the owner of Habbo must be, when all he did was pay some people to create this internet game.
The bold bit describes you, why are you defending scripters on a Virtual Hotel, isn't that some what hypocritical? As you said below:

So why not lay off and let the last few dedicated scripters mess around with the code a little bit. Nobody is going to hack into the system and completely shut down Habbo, #1 because nobody is that good of a hacker, and habbo probably has great defense against that type of stuff, and #2 the only hackers capable of doing it wouldn't waste their time with a cheesy internet game.
It would seem to me that you are defending scripters who use a "Cheesy Internet Game".

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 01:14 AM
Lol that dude got a tad ripped.

Chad87
03-09-2005, 01:24 AM
I am confused, Scripters can't create furniture anymore, if that is their only purpose then they should be dead buried now. SO what is this cause they stand up for? If it is for free everything then you might aswell say goodbye at the same time. I don't buy credits anymore, I try to avoid it and just go on the Hotel when I am bored or something interesting is happening, before you say "then why bother posting" its because I go on the Hotel I am bored, I don't want idiots ruining it by thinking they are "leet" in doing whatever they do on Habbo, because they can't get free credits, make furniture or anything along those lines, that died out a while ago.

If you haven't noticed, you are being stereotypical early on buy saying in basically the begininng post of this thread:

The bold bit describes you, why are you defending scripters on a Virtual Hotel, isn't that some what hypocritical? As you said below:

It would seem to me that you are defending scripters who use a "Cheesy Internet Game".

My stereotype was a bit more reasonable, as their are entire forums like this that tell their users to "Follow the Habbo Way, and You'll be OK". If you simply type Habbo Hotel into Google you will get a hundred fan sites from 12 year old kids trying to promote the habbo way to become a hobba.

I totally agree that many of the habbo scripting sites are people convinced they can take over the hotel. However, do a bit of searching, and you'll find that the negative scriptors are just on the front lines. Plenty of habbo scripting crews and whatnot exist/used to exist, that made no mention of taking over habbo hotel.

In response to this:
"I am confused, Scripters can't create furniture anymore, if that is their only purpose then they should be dead buried now. SO what is this cause they stand up for? If it is for free everything then you might aswell say goodbye at the same time. I don't buy credits anymore, I try to avoid it and just go on the Hotel when I am bored or something interesting is happening, before you say "then why bother posting" its because I go on the Hotel I am bored, I don't want idiots ruining it by thinking they are "leet" in doing whatever they do on Habbo, because they can't get free credits, make furniture or anything along those lines, that died out a while ago."

Thats not even entirely true. There is still a way people make server side cameras using scripting that I am familiar with.

Its also very ignorant of you to say there is no way of making free coins or furni any longer. Are you the master scripter who knows absolutely everything there is to know about scripting on Habbo Hotel? Didn't think so. Just because the old way has been patched, doesnt mean there is no alternative way, its just that scripting is, like I said, a lost art. If there was a group who would sponsor the scripters, giving them the best tools and paying them to find a way to get free coins or furniture, Im positive it would be done. There is just a lack of motivation and resources at the moment.

" I don't want idiots ruining it by thinking they are "leet" in doing whatever they do on Habbo, "

You once again failed to explain how they are "ruining" it. If you didnt post on these forums, you wouldnt even know what scripting is, thats how very small of a problem this is.

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 01:25 AM
They are ruining it by, Getting illegal programs to create virtual furniture which costs money therefore in my eyes thats theft.

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Thank you for your view. :) I hope your purpose is served to someone as you wanted that to happen. :P :)

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 01:27 AM
Lol your posts are coolio bjay :)

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 01:28 AM
Lol your posts are coolio bjay :)
they're not cool.:P it's just how i feel. I can't make any judgments, I don't have enough info to. :) So I'm just saying how I feel, and as he said if he aims to get his purpose through one person, then he's done his job...

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 01:29 AM
Are you talking about Gommeinc or the newb? Gomme's post have purpose the other dude is just saying bring on scripters.

Chad87
03-09-2005, 01:33 AM
Are you talking about Gommeinc or the newb? Gomme's post have purpose the other dude is just saying bring on scripters.

You are just siding with Gomme because he has been a member for a while and is actually intelligent. You're just trying to build up your e-rep so I dont want to hear it.

EDIT: "So I'm just saying how I feel, and as he said if he aims to get his purpose through one person, then he's done his job..."

Nice way to pick out one thing I said and avoid all the rest, because you have no intelligent response. You are so cool.

BTW what's the sense in calling me a noob? I registered today yes, but I am a better poster than many people here. You may not agree with what I have to say, but you cant deny that I am doing a good job of proving my point.

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 01:34 AM

i'm on about chad. yeh he is, but you can't expect everyone to not hate scripters, anywho. he is trying to give some people a check in to stop spending money on furni.

But i've made my point, so i'm out of this one...

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 01:34 AM
My stereotype was a bit more reasonable, as their are entire forums like this that tell their users to "Follow the Habbo Way, and You'll be OK". If you simply type Habbo Hotel into Google you will get a hundred fan sites from 12 year old kids trying to promote the habbo way to become a hobba.

I totally agree that many of the habbo scripting sites are people convinced they can take over the hotel. However, do a bit of searching, and you'll find that the negative scriptors are just on the front lines. Plenty of habbo scripting crews and whatnot exist/used to exist, that made no mention of taking over habbo hotel.

In response to this:
"I am confused, Scripters can't create furniture anymore, if that is their only purpose then they should be dead buried now. SO what is this cause they stand up for? If it is for free everything then you might aswell say goodbye at the same time. I don't buy credits anymore, I try to avoid it and just go on the Hotel when I am bored or something interesting is happening, before you say "then why bother posting" its because I go on the Hotel I am bored, I don't want idiots ruining it by thinking they are "leet" in doing whatever they do on Habbo, because they can't get free credits, make furniture or anything along those lines, that died out a while ago."

Thats not even entirely true. There is still a way people make server side cameras using scripting that I am familiar with.

Its also very ignorant of you to say there is no way of making free coins or furni any longer. Are you the master scripter who knows absolutely everything there is to know about scripting on Habbo Hotel? Didn't think so. Just because the old way has been patched, doesnt mean there is no alternative way, its just that scripting is, like I said, a lost art. If there was a group who would sponsor the scripters, giving them the best tools and paying them to find a way to get free coins or furniture, Im positive it would be done. There is just a lack of motivation and resources at the moment.

" I don't want idiots ruining it by thinking they are "leet" in doing whatever they do on Habbo, "

You once again failed to explain how they are "ruining" it. If you didnt post on these forums, you wouldnt even know what scripting is, thats how very small of a problem this is.
Making furniture pop up, grabbing pointless attention, swearing at people against it and so on, basically how they ruin it for me.

Looking at the scripting forum there seems to be a lack of scripting news and so on, plus you don't hear of anything lately. That is how I know that it doesn't really exsist because people would obviously post of it which they strangely, haven't. Plus, I believe you misused the word ignorant, how does not knowing about making free credits/coins make me ignorant, you too admitted being ignorant for not knowing that there is a way to still make it, you just said there maybe not there is.

Your stereotype was about as reasonable as mine, both stupid and not true because not all people are the same.

I haven't heard of or seen any serverside furniture in a while, I may of heard maybe some stories of it, but not many.

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 01:36 AM
This has turned into a pointless argument but i'm enjoying it.

Chad87
03-09-2005, 01:46 AM
Making furniture pop up, grabbing pointless attention, swearing at people against it and so on, basically how they ruin it for me.

Looking at the scripting forum there seems to be a lack of scripting news and so on, plus you don't hear of anything lately. That is how I know that it doesn't really exsist because people would obviously post of it which they strangely, haven't. Plus, I believe you misused the word ignorant, how does not knowing about making free credits/coins make me ignorant, you too admitted being ignorant for not knowing that there is a way to still make it, you just said there maybe not there is.

Your stereotype was about as reasonable as mine, both stupid and not true because not all people are the same.

I haven't heard of or seen any serverside furniture in a while, I may of heard maybe some stories of it, but not many.

"Making furniture pop up, grabbing pointless attention, swearing at people against it and so on, basically how they ruin it for me."

You make furniture pop up too. Only difference is you pay for it, but again, since you dont stick your nose into other peoples buisness, why should you care how they obtained their furniture?

And you again stereotyped scripters by saying they "grab meaningless attention" and "swear at people against it".

"Plus, I believe you misused the word ignorant, how does not knowing about making free credits/coins make me ignorant, you too admitted being ignorant for not knowing that there is a way to still make it, you just said there maybe not there is."

Ok, Im going to reply to this part based on my interpretation. Im not being an a** about your grammar, just a little confused as to what that last part means.

Yes, you are ignorant. You said there is no way to make furni, and of course you havent tried every possible way, so that is an ignorant statement. I said there is a way, because I have seen people make server side cameras. This one guy told me to choose a name for an account, so I chose one, he created it and met me in a room. He used a script for a camera and poof he was holding it. I have also seen programs with "Server Side Camera" features, so I'm guessing thats how he did it. So how am I ignorant?

"I haven't heard of or seen any serverside furniture in a while, I may of heard maybe some stories of it, but not many."

Thats probably because you haven't been looking. Like I said, the server side camera feature is many programs claim to fame now days. Also, I am willing to be at least 1 person on Habbo has a way to get furniture for free. Just too many users to rule out that possibility.

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 01:48 AM
Serverside camera is an old trick which was never patched.

With the camera you get no film.

Chad87
03-09-2005, 01:49 AM
This has turned into a pointless argument but i'm enjoying it.

How is it pointless?

7 pages later, we are still on-topic, I think thats pretty good.

Despite having film or not, its still a serverside camera, that was made without paying. So free furniture, well free cameras at least, exists.

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 01:50 AM
Yes maybe on topic but one thing your more a less sticking up for scripters which i see as pointless because they are breaking the habbo way.

Chad87
03-09-2005, 01:53 AM
Yes maybe on topic but one thing your more a less sticking up for scripters which i see as pointless because they are breaking the habbo way.

They arent paying for a finely crafted mess of pixels. The "Habbo Way" is a bunch of BS, because the owner of the hotel is a greedy fool.

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 01:54 AM
You say the word "Owner" incorrectly on this matter as Habbo has no "owner" Technically it belongs to a big company named Sulake.

Chad87
03-09-2005, 01:57 AM
You say the word "Owner" incorrectly on this matter as Habbo has no "owner" Technically it belongs to a big company named Sulake.

Either way, whatever company or organization runs it has you guys brainwashed. "Its breaking the habbo way!" OMG what? The world is going to end!?!

Making furni may be illegal, but if you arent making any, why should you show any concern toward the people doing it? They do it at their own risk, not yours.

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 02:00 AM
Because their ruining a hotel. And no sulake did not brainwash me as i don't even go on Habbo anymore. I was never brainwashed in any way.

And scripters are cheapskates who have to use silly programs to get virtual furni. good luck to them in the real life they can't use wpe pro to get them a god damn job.

Chad87
03-09-2005, 02:05 AM
Because their ruining a hotel. And no sulake did not brainwash me as i don't even go on Habbo anymore. I was never brainwashed in any way.

And scripters are cheapskates who have to use silly programs to get virtual furni. good luck to them in the real life they can't use wpe pro to get them a god damn job.

Good luck to you in real life, because you're foolish enough to buy credits. Cheapskates? You are the richest man alive because you pay 50 cents or however much it costs for coins.

Silly programs? You're saying people who spend money on a silly game are better? You stereotype scripters saying they are all losers because of what they do. YOU PAID FOR CREDITS ON AN INTERNET GAME. If you are willing to spend money on a cheap internet game, it obviously means a lot to you, and you probably spent a long time on it. AKA its your life.

I bet the scripters get off the computer more than some people who have every single piece of furniture.

Chad87
03-09-2005, 02:07 AM
Also, Im done with this for tonight, I can stand to be on the computer any longer, I've been on long enough.

Bye.

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 02:08 AM
Well one, i never bought credits.

two, i have a goodl ife as i'm doing some advanced courses in school.

So then i'll go onto college and perhaps uni and then get a good job.

So yeah i'm hoping to have a good succsessful life.

kirkrrr
03-09-2005, 08:03 AM
Silly Internet fights. :rolleyes:

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 08:07 AM
Exactly what i think :)

Rarelime
03-09-2005, 12:09 PM
The point is, if you pay for furni, well, to keep it clean, you're just sad in my opinion. Man if you guys want to play games so bad, go put that money toward a PS2 or Xbox game.
But it's just not very intelligent to pay for a picture on the computer screen. I could understand if you are paying for a website being designed, but paying for something your "habbo" can sit on is kinda ridiculous, don't you agree? Yet you say "It's not very intelligent to pay for a picture on the computer screen." and you advise us to save up for a PS2 or xbox game? isn't that just a "picture on a screen".

Anyway the majority of what you said is true and i respect what you have said. In the end it's your opinion vs someone elses.

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 12:48 PM
You make furniture pop up too. Only difference is you pay for it, but again, since you dont stick your nose into other peoples buisness, why should you care how they obtained their furniture?
Since when did I make furniture pop up? You've taken it completely out of context, Scripters make furniture pop up using tools, I don't mkae it pop up because I don't purposely waste my time spending more than 5 seconds sitting at a computer watching furniture pop up at random, I have Sulake doing that for me, I tell it where to pop up, scripters do the same but make the furniture in which they want to have, pop up. Unless you actually think Habbos make the furniture?

And you again stereotyped scripters by saying they "grab meaningless attention" and "swear at people against it".
I am thinking in terms of Majority than all of them as a whole :rolleyes:

Yes, you are ignorant. You said there is no way to make furni, and of course you havent tried every possible way, so that is an ignorant statement. I said there is a way, because I have seen people make server side cameras. This one guy told me to choose a name for an account, so I chose one, he created it and met me in a room. He used a script for a camera and poof he was holding it. I have also seen programs with "Server Side Camera" features, so I'm guessing thats how he did it. So how am I ignorant?
Has this happened recently or did this happen before Version 7 was around? If so, you are ignorant.

I've always known people to have scripted furniture seeing it "fade away" after a day or so when the servers are cleaned, this being when invalid furniture is cleaned from the Hotel because their coding doesn't exist making them non existent and the cleaning just gets rid of it.

Silly programs? You're saying people who spend money on a silly game are better? You stereotype scripters saying they are all losers because of what they do. YOU PAID FOR CREDITS ON AN INTERNET GAME. If you are willing to spend money on a cheap internet game, it obviously means a lot to you, and you probably spent a long time on it. AKA its your life.
Yes they are better, they are actually bothering to keep the hotel running, if scripters like Habbo they need to think of the Financial cost of running it, them just making unreal furniture that doesn't do anything pop up just means they are not keeping the Hotel running. Also what you said above to Raremandan was extremely irrelevant, he didn't say he wash brainwashed into buying credits so you basically wasted a ramble on nothing.

kaut
03-09-2005, 12:50 PM
Well one, i never bought credits.

two, i have a goodl ife as i'm doing some advanced courses in school.

So then i'll go onto college and perhaps uni and then get a good job.

So yeah i'm hoping to have a good succsessful life.

Best of luck goes out to you on that as it's not as easy anymore as people think to find a good job after college.

At least not here in the US. Still trying myself with no luck. Alot of my friends that didn't go to college and got jobs at McDonald's during/after highschool are making more than me right now and I'm still having to pay off loans. I'm not trying to discourage you from going as I think it's something that everyone should try for at least one year and you may have better luck than me with it.

And as for the topic of the thread. I understand it's just pixels on the screen, and I can see why putting a lot of money into Habbo can be considered silly. I don't buy many credits myself and when I do it's for a special occasion (like yesterday for my Habbo Holdem tournament that I held). But the same thing could be said for many internet games. I have friends that spend a lot of money on things like Runescape or Diablo. And then they go and sell that. If you look on ebay some of this furniture that people are paying for on Habbo is going for good prices... so in the end, some could consider buying furni an investment.

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Best of luck goes out to you on that as it's not as easy anymore as people think to find a good job after college.

At least not here in the US. Still trying myself with no luck. Alot of my friends that didn't go to college and got jobs at McDonald's during/after highschool are making more than me right now and I'm still having to pay off loans. I'm not trying to discourage you from going as I think it's something that everyone should try for at least one year and you may have better luck than me with it.

And as for the topic of the thread. I understand it's just pixels on the screen, and I can see why putting a lot of money into Habbo can be considered silly. I don't buy many credits myself and when I do it's for a special occasion (like yesterday for my Habbo Holdem tournament that I held). But the same thing could be said for many internet games. I have friends that spend a lot of money on things like Runescape or Diablo. And then they go and sell that. If you look on ebay some of this furniture that people are paying for on Habbo is going for good prices... so in the end, some could consider buying furni an investment.

Thanks man also callege isn't college as it is over here :)

Chad87
03-09-2005, 06:06 PM
Buying a console or computer video game is more reasonable than paying for something for your digital character to sit on in an internet chat room. A video game has nice graphics, a good story (most of the time), and great gameplay. Video games have a plot, Habbo Hotel does not. Sorry, you cant compare a game like Joint Ops., Halo 2, or GTA San Andreas to Habbo hotel.

"Has this happened recently or did this happen before Version 7 was around? If so, you are ignorant."

This happened a few days ago. The server side camera has been around for ages.

"I've always known people to have scripted furniture seeing it "fade away" after a day or so when the servers are cleaned, this being when invalid furniture is cleaned from the Hotel because their coding doesn't exist making them non existent and the cleaning just gets rid of it."

The coding can exist. There is more than one way of going about making scripted furniture. That doesnt really make any sense, the coding has to exist, otherwise the hotel wouldnt recognize it as furniture to begin with.

"Yes they are better, they are actually bothering to keep the hotel running, if scripters like Habbo they need to think of the Financial cost of running it, them just making unreal furniture that doesn't do anything pop up just means they are not keeping the Hotel running. "

The cost to keep the Hotel running? Wow. Do you have any idea how much the different countries variations of Habbo Hotel has made? They've made enough to keep the hotel running for a long while. I can understand why your concerned though, I dont know what you guys would do with your lives if your precious Habbo Hotel got shut down.

iTom
03-09-2005, 06:07 PM
wth do you mean by "my two cents" ?!?

- i agree that its a waste of money, i dont buy credits anymore.
i also agree that its your money to do what u want with so meh

Chad87
03-09-2005, 06:10 PM
It's a saying.

It can be a substitute for "My thoughts" or "My Opinion".

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 06:10 PM
The cost to keep the Hotel running? Wow. Do you have any idea how much the different countries variations of Habbo Hotel has made? They've made enough to keep the hotel running for a long while. I can understand why your concerned though, I dont know what you guys would do with your lives if your precious Habbo Hotel got shut down.
You basically answered my last question, "Do you like Habbo Hotel", from what I quoted is a deffinate no. If you don't like it don't use, don't stick yuor nose into other people enjoying it, don't bother posting about anything Habbo related because what you said was obvious, you do not like Habbo Hotel, so why join a forum?

If you do like Habbo Hotel then you basically don't show it with your last paragraph, unless you are addicted to it and have no idea what to do when your precious Hotel is closed.

Chad87
03-09-2005, 06:16 PM
I said nothing about not liking Habbo Hotel.

I simply said, its not my life, which it appears to be most peoples around here. Its a nice variation of a chatroom which you get to create your avatar in, nothing more to me. I dislike the idea of having to pay for credits.

"If you do like Habbo Hotel then you basically don't show it with your last paragraph, unless you are addicted to it and have no idea what to do when your precious Hotel is closed."

WTH is that supposed to mean? Ok, you copied something I said, and as I said above, I like Habbo, I dislike paying for lame looking furniture.

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 06:27 PM
You seem to like putting it down alot :rolleyes: which makes people think you dislike the Hotel. If you don't like the idea of buying credits, don't think about the idea.

Embean
03-09-2005, 06:27 PM
People have different opinion's, i mean, if you dont like habbo.. why go on it. :D

Actually thinking about that you probably dont but anyways, let people play
on it if they want to, its their choice really :)

Thanks, Emmzeh <3

Chad87
03-09-2005, 06:31 PM
You seem to like putting it down alot :rolleyes: which makes people think you dislike the Hotel. If you don't like the idea of buying credits, don't think about the idea.

If you dont like the idea of scripting, dont think of the idea.

And Emmzeh, that was a useless post if I've ever seen one. If you would have read this thread, you would have seen that several other people posted that, so there was no point in what you said, other than to add another useless message and get your +1.

Rawr
03-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Chad who the hell are you to tell people what they can/can't spend there money on??

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 06:34 PM
Hard not to think about the idea, you can live without credits more than you can live with scripters, scripters ruin the game, credits don't.

Embean
03-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Like i read every single persons post...

Chad87
03-09-2005, 06:36 PM
Chad who the hell are you to tell people what they can/can't spend there money on??

I didn't say I am the almighty decision maker when it comes to peoples money. I said why pay for something that not only looks incredibly lame and isnt real, and something that you'll most likely forget about in a year or so.

So far, nobody has really given me a great answer.

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 06:38 PM
4 Great words, "Because we want to", our money we can do what we like.

Chad87
03-09-2005, 06:40 PM
"Hard not to think about the idea, you can live without credits more than you can live with scripters, scripters ruin the game, credits don't."

They dont "ruin" the game. You act like scripting is plaguing Habbo Hotel, to the point where it is unbearable. There are very few scripters left, and in what way are they affecting you that it's so hard to live with them?

Emmzeh, maybe you should next time, before you post your +1 thats already been stated many times.

Chad87
03-09-2005, 06:42 PM
4 Great words, "Because we want to", our money we can do what we like.

OMG great answer!!!

There is more of a reason than that and you know it. Perhaps you dont want to tell me because its embarassing? Do you feel cool if have furniture? Do you do it to get your reputation on Habbo Hotel up?

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 06:43 PM
Some thinking they are "l33t", some swear like they are the bees knees and all should fear them, some misuse the Hotel and generally taking it too seriously that furniture is everyones dream and if they can't get any they have to make some pop up so they don't get jealous.

OMG great answer!!!

There is more of a reason than that and you know it. Perhaps you dont want to tell me because its embarassing? Do you feel cool if have furniture? Do you do it to get your reputation on Habbo Hotel up?
You seem to be getting mad :$

Furniture is an add on to enjoying the hotel, not to change your social status unless you actually believed it was ;)

Embean
03-09-2005, 06:50 PM
Nah i'll read when i want to, thank you for the tip anyways :rolleyes:

Chad87
03-09-2005, 06:50 PM
Some thinking they are "l33t", some swear like they are the bees knees and all should fear them, some misuse the Hotel and generally taking it too seriously that furniture is everyones dream and if they can't get any they have to make some pop up so they don't get jealous.

You seem to be getting mad :$

Furniture is an add on to enjoying the hotel, not to change your social status.

I know what you mean! I cant go into Habbo without them damn scripters completely ruining my experience. Then my whole day is ruined because of the Habbo scripters! /end sarcasm

Im not getting mad. Im laughing at how rediculous that post is. You swear that scripters are so common that you cant have a good time, I know for a fact its not like that at all. I occasionally go on habbo for a half hour to an hour maybe once or twice a week, and in all my time on there, I think I've come across three scripters. One of them didnt even have the stereotypical attitude you swear all who script do.

EDIT: Fine by me Emmzeh. You just come off as a complete moron. Dont spam this thread anymore unless you have something intelligent to say.

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 06:58 PM
And since when did I hint they are common? The rooms I go in they can sometimes be there, but then again I rarely go on Habbo myself.

Chad87
03-09-2005, 07:01 PM
You said they "ruin the experience".

You're saying something very uncommon like that ruins your experience then?

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 07:03 PM
In some cases yes, depending what sort of scripter comes in the room. You get some that will come in and chat and then you get some in that swear randomly about how much they hate Habbo and people in the room, then they resort to flooding pathetically then make funriture pop up then leave while you were in the middle of a conversation.

SHlP
03-09-2005, 07:07 PM
First off let me just make something very clear. You guys pay for furniture. Its a picture on the screen of a computer that you are actually paying for. You guys pay to watch your pixelated lame-looking character to sit on a pixelated couch.

As far as scripting goes, I'm not really for or against it very strongly. However, I do respect the scripters. More so than any person who pays for furni. What is this country coming to? A cheesy super nintendo looking internet game makes millions off people paying for something that will appear on their computer screen? At least the scripters recognize this and refuse to give their money to the "Habbo Hotel", thats more than I can say for any of you who pay for this stuff.

Habbo over reacts to anything scripting related. Oh no! They arent going to get their $5 because a scripter figured out a way to get free furniture! Its not like the majority of people on Habbo are scripting these days, its become a lost art, and most of the good scripts have been patched.

As far as people getting scammed goes. I only got one thing to say. Good. If you get scammed, you either A) Gave somebody your name and pass B) Downloaded a "Free Coins" program with a keylogger embedded into it C) Wasted furniture on those Races or Falling Furni games and didnt get a prize or, last but not least, D) Paid someone who could get you "Free furni".

If you do any of the things above, you simply lack intelligence. If you are young, you shouldn't be on Habbo anyways, so you're not getting any sympathy there.

Habbo wastes to much time on this anti-scam stuff.

What is they key to not getting scammed? Common sense.

What makes You think we come On here and ONLY Talk about Furni & Live for furni ? Coz alot of Us dont. We come on for Friends and to have a Laugh with mates that we have created which is the only thing i can thank Habbo Hotel / Sulake for at the moment. When ive been Scammed/Conned in the past it doesnt affect my real life so i didnt give a damn but i wasnt bothered about Furni, Its the fact that i was cheaply Made a mockery of. So before you presume that ALL of us buy credits and are ALL Brainwashed please take in mind that It isnt all of us. Other than that, good Point coz i dont believe in wasting money on habbo, Ive only ever bought 15 Credits before so ive spent £1.50 on it, Not bad for the Hours of fun its gave me.

Embean
03-09-2005, 07:09 PM
Please do not say.

'Dont post on here unless you have something intelligent to say'

And dont boss me around...

Thank you <3

Rarelime
03-09-2005, 07:46 PM
Buying a console or computer video game is more reasonable than paying for something for your digital character to sit on in an internet chat room. A video game has nice graphics, a good story (most of the time), and great gameplay. Video games have a plot, Habbo Hotel does not. Sorry, you cant compare a game like Joint Ops., Halo 2, or GTA San Andreas to Habbo hotel. The point i was making out of your two quotes were that you said to buy a video game, instead of playing Habbo and yet you call it an image on a screen which all console / computing games are. No way was i comparing the aspects of GTA San Andreas and all the games you mentioned above to Habbo Hotel. Yes i do know that they blow Habbo out of the water in terms of graphics, playability and what you can / can't do on Habbo that you can on a game.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!