PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with Freezing

OldLoveSong
15-04-2013, 06:03 PM
I hope this is the right category to post this in :P So lately I've been lagging a lot while watching shows and stuff on 1channel.ch and youtube and my whole screen will lag/freeze for about 5 seconds, then it will be fine for about 10 seconds and then freeze again. Today it started getting worse and now im starting to freeze on habbo as well then everything will be fine for a few seconds. What should i do to stop the lagging/freezing?" Could it be because of my Browser (Chrome) or a problem with Flash? Help ! Thanks x

Adam
15-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Update flash player.

Demi
15-04-2013, 07:52 PM
It's Flash, does it too me. Update it.

!x!dude!x!2
16-04-2013, 06:01 PM
update it then

peteyt
17-04-2013, 03:58 PM
Try both - make sure both your browser and flash are up to date. Actually if your using Chrome and haven't fiddled it should come with flash built in so if there's a Chrome update there may also be a flash update with it. Also if your using A beta version or developer version it may be unstable as it's not fully finished.

Also do you use many extensions via Chrome - A lot of people complaining about browsers freezing don't realise extensions can really slow it down. Remove any you don't need and if you have an occasional one you use you can always temporary disable it while watching videos and seeing if it helps.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!