PDA

View Full Version : Dove Real Beauty Sketches

buttons
16-04-2013, 10:24 AM
thought i'd share this for all us insecure ppl in the insecurity thread :)
basically women describe themselves to an artist who doesn't see them, he draws based on their descriptions. then another person comes in, who the original women spoke to beforehand and they describe the original women and he draws based on that description.
i so wanna do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=litXW91UauE

thought it was quite nice cause most of us only see our negative sides while another person would see the good. its actually a commercial but im hoping it's genuine.

Kyle
16-04-2013, 10:26 AM
clearly just exaggerating the negative features on the first drawing and positive hen someone else describes them!!!

buttons
16-04-2013, 10:29 AM
clearly just exaggerating the negative features on the first drawing and positive hen someone else describes them!!!
ye probably its a commercial after all but the women exaggerate their negative features in the first place whereas someone else would talk about the positive!!!! (but they could just be nice non-judgemental people in first place)

Daltron
23-04-2013, 05:50 AM
I guess they are probably paid actresses considering none of them are actually naturally unattractive, if they did that advertisement with real women who had obvious flaws like most of us it wouldn't work so well.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!