PDA

View Full Version : Watch and Earn

JACKTARD
17-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Is there a list anywhere of all the stuff you can win from doing it? I've done most of them so far I think and it's just been junk except for the 7 days HC and a single bronze coin. It's hardly worth it because some of the videos are like 6 mins long and I shove most of the gifts into the Ecotron, so yeah, I was just wondering if there are any decent gifts other than the two I've mentioned?

sexpot
17-04-2013, 12:28 PM
I think you can get effects from it, but i'm not sure.

Hidden
17-04-2013, 01:49 PM
I have only done this when it first came out but this is the list of things I got;
7 day HC
Piggy Bank
Small Car
Effects

Hidden
17-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Dandelions too!

Scotland
17-04-2013, 03:15 PM
You can somtimes get hc, if your lucky.

Mr-Trainor
17-04-2013, 05:14 PM
You can somtimes get hc, if your lucky.
Yeah he said that in first post :P.

I've got a few bronze coins, a few weird toys, and then mostly effects and and hand bags :(.

JACKTARD
17-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Yeah I've just had the junk already mentioned plus a necklace. Never an effect though.

EDIT: I've just had an incense as well. Rolling in the riches~~~

CaptainAce
17-04-2013, 05:53 PM
I don't mind doing it even for most of the rubbish that you get.. However is it just me or does it sometimes die half way through a video thats long? Forcing you to start from the beginning again after you re-clicked on the watch & earn button.

JACKTARD
17-04-2013, 05:55 PM
I don't mind doing it even for most of the rubbish that you get.. However is it just me or does it sometimes die half way through a video thats long? Forcing you to start from the beginning again after you re-clicked on the watch & earn button.

yeah mine does that sometimes and sometimes it just doesn't give the reward at the end

Samantha
17-04-2013, 05:56 PM
I think the best you can get is probably HC or a cred, I've never got any of those I usually just get effects or little gifts :P.

CaptainAce
17-04-2013, 06:00 PM
yeah mine does that sometimes and sometimes it just doesn't give the reward at the end

Yeah, thats what happens to me :/ They should sort it out lol.

hollandgirl94
17-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Yeah, thats what happens to me :/ They should sort it out lol.

They definitely need to sort it out, because after like 6 minutes of sitting there I expect to have a reward- no matter how rubbish it is!

CaptainAce
17-04-2013, 08:22 PM
They definitely need to sort it out, because after like 6 minutes of sitting there I expect to have a reward- no matter how rubbish it is!

Yup, indeed. Exactly my line of thought. You would of thought though, habbo might actually have it working? I mean, its not like they are some tiny company is it lol.

hollandgirl94
18-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Yup, indeed. Exactly my line of thought. You would of thought though, habbo might actually have it working? I mean, its not like they are some tiny company is it lol.

Exactly! There's one advert in particular that doesn't work for me, think it's called Force of Empires? I sit there are think "oh maybe it'll work this time" and then yet again it doesn't. As you said, Habbo aren't exactly a small company and they must have had complaints about it, yet it still seems nothing is being done about it?

Shannon
18-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Humm, i hate it, but i think i got like an Ipod / or phone or w/e it was Once :)

CaptainAce
18-04-2013, 08:58 PM
Exactly! There's one advert in particular that doesn't work for me, think it's called Force of Empires? I sit there are think "oh maybe it'll work this time" and then yet again it doesn't. As you said, Habbo aren't exactly a small company and they must have had complaints about it, yet it still seems nothing is being done about it?

Ooh, that one works for me its the 6 min long one that don't work for me lol. I think the same as you, time and time again I give it a chance yet its like nope, i'm not gunna work for you.

Cepheuses
20-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Sadly, it got removed.

Scotland
20-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Sadly, it got removed.
Removed? not for me

Cepheuses
20-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Removed? not for me

They told me it was :o I was also checking it earlier for free VIP but can't find it.

Scotland
20-04-2013, 01:32 PM
They told me it was :o I was also checking it earlier for free VIP but can't find it.
oh wait just reloaded and its gone. WERID

Cepheuses
20-04-2013, 01:33 PM
oh wait just reloaded and its gone. WERID

Told you so, I reloaded like 40 times and it's still nothing :(

Yawn
20-04-2013, 01:36 PM
i would love some hc but i dont want 2 give habbo the satisfaction of my view when they most likely give me some junk in return

Cepheuses
20-04-2013, 01:47 PM
They give you free 7 days of HC?

LoveToStack
20-04-2013, 02:16 PM
You wonder how much they actually make off of each video watched. If it's anything more than 10p then they're having their cake and eating it too.

Before "Watch&Earn" got implemented into the client, the feature existed under the 'Earn Credits' page of the main site alongside those surveys which you could do to earn creds. I distinctly remember that when the feature was under there the reward was consistently '1c for every video watched'. Obviously they restricted the amount of videos you could view per day, but it was a decent way of making creds.

My point is, it's a bit callous of them to give crappy pieces of junk as 'rewards' now instead of creds when they're clearly still making money off of users watching these videos. The way I see it; if you buy creds directly and the company makes money then why shouldn't creds be the reward when you make the company money?

No one would pay money for creds if there was a 1:10 chance of actually receiving them, yet plenty of people are more than happy to make the company money directly by watching these videos for the slight chance of a decent return.

Cepheuses
20-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Yeah, Habbo has been pretty dumb this year about not thinking what they're doing and what would happen if they do something.

Scotland
20-04-2013, 02:42 PM
You wonder how much they actually make off of each video watched. If it's anything more than 10p then they're having their cake and eating it too.

Before "Watch&Earn" got implemented into the client, the feature existed under the 'Earn Credits' page of the main site alongside those surveys which you could do to earn creds. I distinctly remember that when the feature was under there the reward was consistently '1c for every video watched'. Obviously they restricted the amount of videos you could view per day, but it was a decent way of making creds.

My point is, it's a bit callous of them to give crappy pieces of junk as 'rewards' now instead of creds when they're clearly still making money off of users watching these videos. The way I see it; if you buy creds directly and the company makes money then why shouldn't creds be the reward when you make the company money?

No one would pay money for creds if there was a 1:10 chance of actually receiving them, yet plenty of people are more than happy to make the company money directly by watching these videos for the slight chance of a decent return.
I was making 250+ credits off it per day and so were other people, this may be why they changed it :P.

Michael
20-04-2013, 02:45 PM
I was making 250+ credits off it per day and so were other people, this may be why they changed it :P.

Haha me too, something probably alerted them how much we was making.

Yawn
20-04-2013, 02:51 PM

No one would pay money for creds if there was a 1:10 chance of actually receiving them, yet plenty of people are more than happy to make the company money directly by watching these videos for the slight chance of a decent return.yes this is wat i was trying to 2 get at. it rly annoyed me when it went from guaranteed 1c to crappy junk and slight possibility of 1c.

Cepheuses
20-04-2013, 03:03 PM

Jeez didn't know this

Scotland
20-04-2013, 03:11 PM
watch and earn just appeared for me

Cepheuses
20-04-2013, 03:14 PM
watch and earn just appeared for me

Just now? :(

Scotland
20-04-2013, 03:20 PM
Just now? :(
yeah, got handbag lmao

Cepheuses
20-04-2013, 03:22 PM
yeah, got handbag lmao

That's bs, as soon as I saw your post I kept on reloading roflol

Scotland
20-04-2013, 03:29 PM
That's bs, as soon as I saw your post I kept on reloading roflol
LOL, when i did it it didnt come back maybe this is a little update because people were moaning

Cepheuses
20-04-2013, 03:33 PM
LOL, when i did it it didnt come back maybe this is a little update because people were moaning

True, I should report this.

Daltron
20-04-2013, 03:37 PM
Mines still working good :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!