PDA

View Full Version : Which furni is suitable?

EarCandy
17-04-2013, 02:24 PM
Yer, I'm redesigning my maze entrance into something more environmentally, and how do I say it... there'd be "scenery", lol.
So, I'm having this jungle theme, with a huge mountain and a tiny river (snake maze on the river), and I want to have like a tiny hut for the inhabitants in the jungle. So.. the question is what furni should I use to build the tiny hut?
Idk if Cabin stones would feet as they don't really match the jungle theme? imo?

Do you think tiki bars will do well? ;x

Oh or should I do the stacked logs as the walls?
Need your opinion, thanksss! (yn)

steamyxo
17-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Hey, if u search up owner:.steamy and go to my "jungle thing" room, i made like a hut thing..? it looks quite good aswell.. EarCandy;

Hidden
17-04-2013, 03:14 PM
You could maybe create some sort of historical tribal temple or statue.

EarCandy
17-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Hey, if u search up owner:.steamy and go to my "jungle thing" room, i made like a hut thing..? it looks quite good aswell.. EarCandy;

ooo i wanted to do something like that as well, but then slightly larger but idk at the moment. :)

JACKTARD
17-04-2013, 05:14 PM
I think the best rooms which are the most unique tend to use a mixture of furni from a load of ranges, not necessarily the ranges which spring to mind like country/jungle/tiki. Experiment with a few different ranges, have a look at them all on the habbox rares page or something to see what you could use :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!