PDA

View Full Version : Wired help - freeze tiles, teams and a timer

Mr-Trainor
20-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Ok so, I have a large area of 200 freeze tiles. There's a two minute timer. 1 person on each team will be on the tiles.

Timer runs out - I now want them to tele off the freeze tiles, leave the team and their score to be saved on the leaderboard.

How can I do this :P? It's really just the tele'ing them off the freeze tiles that I can't do very easily :(.

marlon6667
21-04-2013, 05:32 AM
Doesn't the Freeze Game teleport to a Freeze Exit Tile automatically?

If people are on a a Freeze Tile at the end of a game, they should automatically be warped to an Exit Tile. Try putting one down outside your play area.

If that doesnt work, I would suggest a f*ckload of Effect:Telepert to Furni (about 200/5 = 40 should be enough) :P

Mr-Trainor
21-04-2013, 09:47 AM
Doesn't the Freeze Game teleport to a Freeze Exit Tile automatically?

If people are on a a Freeze Tile at the end of a game, they should automatically be warped to an Exit Tile. Try putting one down outside your play area.

If that doesnt work, I would suggest a f*ckload of Effect:Telepert to Furni (about 200/5 = 40 should be enough) :P
Only when they're not wearing a helmet :(. But they need a helmet for scores..
There are methods, like what you just suggested, but they'd be very expensive and unaffordable for me :P. I think what I'll do is just only put them in a team if they reach the end, to give them the points. It means my scoring system won't work so I'll just have to have one score, but oh well :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!