PDA

View Full Version : Deindividuation – Ends 26th April

Derrener
16-04-2013, 07:39 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Lido/Deindividuation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpBoYd9f-I0

To reiterate to those who didn't watch the above video. What causes people to victimize some contestants on shows such as Big Brother? Well, psychologist’s call it deindividuation, when we are part of a crowd or group and the sort of behaviour that been in a group brings out. It’s something that we are all capable of doing, and the majority of us will have been part of a group that has. At times, sadly, this behaviour can have extreme adverse effects on the victim. Now lets move to what should hopefully be a much lighter and happier part of the competition.

If you could remotely control one person’s life for one whole day:
1. Who would it be?
2. What things would you have done to them?

Good luck!

Prize: 1 months VIP + 10 rep

Cassiieee
22-04-2013, 10:00 PM
1. Who would it be? My Ex.
2. What things would you have done to them? I would love to of made his life hell, like he done with mine. I would of made him lose all his friends, kicked out of College and home and get beaten up.

!x!dude!x!2
23-04-2013, 03:09 AM
1. who would it be? The government
2 what things would you have done to them? everything and anything possible. once you have control over government you're a leader :D

AlexJRiley
23-04-2013, 01:47 PM
M Knight Shamalama - I'd make him stop making terrible damn movies. Ruined avatar for me :<

,Abbey
25-04-2013, 05:35 PM
1. Who would it be? It would have to be my mum
2. What things would you have done to them? I'd make sure she made me do no revision, chores or anything and let me go out wherever I wanted and buy all the things in the world. Just a little bit more freedom y'know? Although, I would want to make her happy by allowing her to do stuff she likes as well as making me rebel.

Sloths
25-04-2013, 08:56 PM
J K Rowling and make her write another Harry Potter book hehe not generation cuz thats really fun to make up stuff for but maybe little stories about the marauder era or voldys fight the first time things like that would be amazing!

Daltron
26-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Who would it be?
King Jong Un of North Korea

What would I make him do?
Sign treaties and agreements within UN with other countries and agree to peace keeping ;)

boom

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!