PDA

View Full Version : Safety Lock

e5
25-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Habbos tried telling me my answers are wrong for the safety lock, when I know they're not...

So now i'm locked out for a while, can get on client etc but account is locked so I can't trade etc...

Anyone know how long until I can try my answers again?

Daltron
25-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Did you possibly have caps lock on or something? I have safety lock on my account whenever I login and more than often I accidentally capitalise a letter. And I think maybe 24 or 48 hours, hopefully sometime soon as it looks like the help tool staff won't help you out.. :(

"What if I forget the answers to my safety questions? Can the Help tool help me out?
Unfortunately, no. As with your password, Help tool staff does not know the safety questions or answers you saved on your account."

https://help.habbo.com/entries/21561137-New-and-improved-Account-Safety-Lock

e5
25-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Ah, it was only something like a 5-10 minute wait and worked straight away after that, thanks anyway :P

Hidden
25-04-2013, 06:05 PM
I have never had to put in my answers hmm

FluroPurple
26-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Well, I have forgotten what my childhood dream job was apparently. I can't get onto my account with the furniture, in able to trade some of it over to my new account. :L

---------- Post added 27-04-2013 at 12:59 AM ----------

This was a good idea in theory, but I can't remember how I put in 'Garbage man' if it even was that.. Ugh.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!