PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Staff Entering Comps

Aiden
25-04-2013, 01:28 PM
I was just wondering why comps staff can't enter comps?

David
25-04-2013, 01:36 PM
something like they can see the comps before everyone else

Adam
25-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Conflict of interest.

MKR&*42
25-04-2013, 02:29 PM
They can see all comps before they are put out to the public. So if it was something like a GFX competition they would have more time to prepare, or caption phrase they would have more time to think of an example.

They don't need to be allowed to enter them.

the.games
25-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Competitions staff cannot enter competitions because quite simply there will be accusations of bias if they are chosen as the winner. Also the fact that you can see them before they go out to the public gives you an unfair advantage. It's just like the reason why HxHD staff can't (I assume they still can't :P) enter the SNQ.

Kardan
25-04-2013, 03:17 PM
It's fair that they're not allowed to take part, it's just like real life. All the competitions you see have in their rules/guidelines that you can't work for the company, or be a relative of someone who works for the company etc.

Calum0812
25-04-2013, 04:27 PM
What's everyone's opinion about HxL staff entering HxL events? It's not against the rules!

,Abbey
25-04-2013, 05:52 PM
What everyone else has said.

Being a previous member of comps staff myself, it is because we see them a lot earlier and as Intersocial said have more chance to think up ideas. I think this is totally fair and I agree that it should be kept the same!

PS: Hi Intersocial, runeaddict99 and others. remember me? x

Samantha
25-04-2013, 06:08 PM
What's everyone's opinion about HxL staff entering HxL events? It's not against the rules!

It gets annoying when sometimes DJs win, the win a rooms and competitions etc. but that's it :P.

MKR&*42
25-04-2013, 06:17 PM
What everyone else has said.

Being a previous member of comps staff myself, it is because we see them a lot earlier and as @Intersocial (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637) said have more chance to think up ideas. I think this is totally fair and I agree that it should be kept the same!

PS: Hi @Intersocial (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637), @runeaddict99 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86742) and others. remember me? x

Yo Abz :)

Because HxL staff can't actually see the answers to individual staff competitions, I don't see any issue with it. It probably is frustrating to some when a DJ wins but it's not massively unfair.

Aiden
25-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Yo Abz :)

Because HxL staff can't actually see the answers to individual staff competitions, I don't see any issue with it. It probably is frustrating to some when a DJ wins but it's not massively unfair.

Comps staff can't see the answers and I doubt comps staff would take the few extra days to think of ideas... unless they need to put 100% of 2 weeks into finding a pic or something :L

MKR&*42
25-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Comps staff can't see the answers and I doubt comps staff would take the few extra days to think of ideas... unless they need to put 100% of 2 weeks into finding a pic or something :L

They can't see the answers but the length of time is still an issue whether someone thinks they will use that to their advantage or not.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!