PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Apps - Ends 6th May

the.games
26-04-2013, 09:57 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/habbo_beta_small/Amazing+Apps

Ever since I got my first iPhone a few years ago I have become part of the Apple craze. I have to say that now I have become addicted to a number of apps on my phone, the main ones being 'Angry Birds' amongst others. I am always amazed by the creativity of the app creators and am similarly amazed by the amount of money a simply-designed app can raise from sales.

That's why I want you to come up with a new app idea. You'll need to tell me its purpose, design and cost.

Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

AlexJRiley
01-05-2013, 11:56 AM
An app that syncs up all the electronics in your house which can be activated by the cloud, so if you go on holiday or are out and feel like you've left an appliance on your can turn it off from anywhere in the world.

Cassiieee
01-05-2013, 03:32 PM
I would like an app, for if you lost something, you type it into the app, such as 'keys' and the app will sence it out and tell you where they are.

Lexi!Luthor
02-05-2013, 08:16 PM
I want an app that can listen to a person's voice and then tell you if they are lying. And it would cost like $2 / 3 pounds ish

!x!dude!x!2
03-05-2013, 02:27 AM
HabboxLive and Habboxforum could always use one :)

BrokenDreamz.xo
03-05-2013, 05:56 PM
I want a app where you can detect whether the person is really telling the truth or lieing by just listening to their voice for a few moments and then the app detects whether its the truth or not.

CaptainAce
03-05-2013, 06:20 PM
An app that if you become lost say for example you don't know your way you simply turn on your video and the app gives you an arrow to follow using GPS. So instead of having fake landscapes or whatever on a normal sat nav app, you have the real world. No chance of getting lost by mistaking one turn for another now :P

,Abbey
04-05-2013, 02:39 PM
An app that can act a bit like your best friend. It would know what you liked by just detecting and could read your mind etc. It would be like having a best friend wherever you go and whenever you want :}

Phil
05-05-2013, 02:34 PM
An app that syncs with the light switch in your room for those moments where you're all snugged up in bed and it's ruined because you need to go turn off the light :'(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!