PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Disappearing furni? :(

Tyrell
27-04-2013, 03:55 PM
I was putting my totem pole furni down (the 3 part one)

The body/legs went down fine, and so did the planet/top part. However, the main head part didn't appear. At first I thought that I had just not placed it properly, but it was not in my hand.

"Maybe it's glitched and fallen behind a furni" I wondered, but it was not visible or even on the :furni tool.

I've reloaded the hotel and have done :pickall but I can't find it.

I wouldn't mind if it was a cheap furni but the totem parts are expensive (for a cheap git like me) and so I'm livid that I've probably lost it.

Anybody know what to do?

God
27-04-2013, 04:29 PM
I was putting my totem pole furni down (the 3 part one)

The body/legs went down fine, and so did the planet/top part. However, the main head part didn't appear. At first I thought that I had just not placed it properly, but it was not in my hand.

"Maybe it's glitched and fallen behind a furni" I wondered, but it was not visible or even on the :furni tool.

I've reloaded the hotel and have done :pickall but I can't find it.

I wouldn't mind if it was a cheap furni but the totem parts are expensive (for a cheap git like me) and so I'm livid that I've probably lost it.

Anybody know what to do?

Omg this happened to me today too! It now wont let me get into that room, which has all my furni... Ive tried to get in with many different accounts too

Moffins
27-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Omg this happened to me today too! It now wont let me get into that room, which has all my furni... Ive tried to get in with many different accounts too
I can't get into my room either, which has a totem in it... It just goes black and nothing happens

God
27-04-2013, 05:49 PM
I can't get into my room either, which has a totem in it... It just goes black and nothing happens

Ugg It has all my furni for events prizes + my coinshop stuff. Someoen help us please

Tyrell
27-04-2013, 06:27 PM
It's also happened to another user from Habbox (who added me on Habbo) called EmzStars

Scotland
27-04-2013, 08:25 PM
Few people have told me about this, Does everyone who's been having this problem all have a totem piece?

God
27-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Few people have told me about this, Does everyone who's been having this problem all have a totem piece?

It happened once I placed my totem in the room.

Scotland
27-04-2013, 09:07 PM
It happened once I placed my totem in the room.

Hmmm, ok i'll test this out later

God
27-04-2013, 10:35 PM
Hmmm, ok i'll test this out later

Please do, but make sure its in an empty room u dont use! You will lose access

Scotland
27-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Please do, but make sure its in an empty room u dont use! You will lose access

Haven't tried it yet but anyone tried in group room?

Moffins
28-04-2013, 02:16 PM
I think so, but I hadn't placed mine recently (like everyone else has seemed to) it had been in my room for awhile

Haven't tried it yet but anyone tried in group room?
My room that I can't access is a group room

Scotland
28-04-2013, 03:46 PM
I think so, but I hadn't placed mine recently (like everyone else has seemed to) it had been in my room for awhile

My room that I can't access is a group room

i was meaning like if placed in somones elsed group room and room broke, group owner kickes you out, was wondering if that would of worked.

Moffins
28-04-2013, 05:58 PM
i was meaning like if placed in somones elsed group room and room broke, group owner kickes you out, was wondering if that would of worked.
Ohh I'm not sure. I can't remove anyone from my group though, you need to access the room to be able to kick people out (same for when you want to leave a group)

Scotland
28-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Ohh I'm not sure. I can't remove anyone from my group though, you need to access the room to be able to kick people out (same for when you want to leave a group)
oh, didn't know that. hmm.

Tyrell
29-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Still not back yet.

I've tried to clear cookies but still nothing. Of course Customer Service haven't replied.

LiquidLuck.
29-04-2013, 01:28 PM
I had two guys coming over to the HxHD asking about the getting into a room and the screen goes black, and it was a group room, even wondered if the owner was trying to scam their furni or something, so same with group rooms I guess.

Tyrell
29-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Habbo have sent an email sayying that it's fixed (well "it'll be fixed in 24 hours" over 24 hours ago) and it still hasn't came back anywhere.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!