PDA

View Full Version : Got Game: Triple Action

Daltron
01-05-2013, 09:57 AM
From the homepage:

Yep, you heard right! We went mad and trippled the Got Game fun this week. To start you off, go run for your life in the challenging Death Run by g.c.magic. From Friday keep your wits about you as you navigate a 12-room-maze by clereace and don't loose your head as you do it for the team in a round of Dodgeball by Shedim. Go check rooms and session times in the public folder!

Death Run Badge Prize:

http://i44.tinypic.com/33ng3lz.png

Samantha
01-05-2013, 10:01 AM
They seriously said loose not lose?

Seems a bit boring to be honest xD.

LiquidLuck.
01-05-2013, 10:05 AM
The badge is nice so might try it out.

karter
01-05-2013, 10:19 AM
death run is insanely hard; why was it featured for a second time anyways. lame.

Tyrell
01-05-2013, 03:19 PM
piss of stupid runs- YOU'RE ALL THE SAME

Mr-Trainor
01-05-2013, 03:25 PM
If I get bored I'll give them a go :P.

Hidden
01-05-2013, 03:34 PM
another set of original games how exciting.

zombies
01-05-2013, 03:42 PM
woo y'all

geo
01-05-2013, 04:01 PM
death run is insanely hard; why was it featured for a second time anyways. lame.

death run isn't THAT hard. it's kinda about timing it right and stuff? like, you should let people run before you as chances are they'll have the stuff used on them (i assume they still use the host bit when trying for a badge)

nice badge though.

karter
01-05-2013, 04:56 PM
death run isn't THAT hard. it's kinda about timing it right and stuff? like, you should let people run before you as chances are they'll have the stuff used on them (i assume they still use the host bit when trying for a badge)

nice badge though.
it has to be the hardest maze ever to be featured, when it had got featured earlier in july, grecian9 had removed the hardest level and not to forget the levels are much harder now and also there's a 2 minute limit. When I went there people were telling me only like 7 people had the badge.

Scotland
01-05-2013, 05:06 PM
any screenie of room? (i kinda think i know what room it is)

geo
01-05-2013, 05:09 PM
it has to be the hardest maze ever to be featured, when it had got featured earlier in july, grecian9 had removed the hardest level and not to forget the levels are much harder now and also there's a 2 minute limit. When I went there people were telling me only like 7 people had the badge.

oh (????)

i got pretty good at death run i think, used to be kinda obsessed with it and i started to find ways in which i had the best chance at completing it. challenging is good too, means more people stay and the badge is a little rarer.

Daltron
01-05-2013, 09:12 PM
It's not overly hard at all I don't think, but the amount of people attempting to do it at once causes the major problems

Aaron
02-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Badge isn't all that bad. Looks alright I guess, might try it sometime. :P

orientalframe?
02-05-2013, 06:55 PM
i really like the badge, i tried to do the maze thing but too many people were doing it at the same time and it was nearly impossible :(

Aiden
02-05-2013, 08:49 PM
dont like the badge and i wont be trying to gte it

LoveToStack
03-05-2013, 10:43 AM
when it had got featured earlier in july, grecian9 had removed the hardest level

This exact thing happened around mid-afternoon yesterday as well. So instead of having a handful of players who were skilled enough to beat the game win the badge, you get everyone and their mother completing it and winning the badge because it's no longer difficult at all.

It's a recurring theme in these wired games which get picked to dish out badges as prizes. The owner designs a fun, difficult game which takes a while to master but then when it gets selected by staff, the game gets nerfed completely (either by staff or the room designers themselves) so that the prize is no longer hard to obtain.

Off the top of my head, I've seen it in Death Run (pink level made redundantly easy), Castle Run (2nd to last level made significantly easier than it normally is) and when Comity's Jungle Run was dishing out badges it wasn't uncommon to see him in the last room simply giving the badge to players whether they won or not.

edible
03-05-2013, 12:42 PM
This exact thing happened around mid-afternoon yesterday as well. So instead of having a handful of players who were skilled enough to beat the game win the badge, you get everyone and their mother completing it and winning the badge because it's no longer difficult at all.

It's a recurring theme in these wired games which get picked to dish out badges as prizes. The owner designs a fun, difficult game which takes a while to master but then when it gets selected by staff, the game gets nerfed completely (either by staff or the room designers themselves) so that the prize is no longer hard to obtain.

Off the top of my head, I've seen it in Death Run (pink level made redundantly easy), Castle Run (2nd to last level made significantly easier than it normally is) and when Comity's Jungle Run was dishing out badges it wasn't uncommon to see him in the last room simply giving the badge to players whether they won or not.

It was made easier before that too. The owner changed room limit from 50 down to 35 and then later 30. I was there when it opened and to my knowledge only two people got the badge when the room was 50/50 and the last level in its original format. However, it does not annoy me that it has been changed. Elitism shouldn't exist on Habbo. More the merrier as far as I am concerned.

In addition, you spent a long time in each of the rooms / games you mentioned tripping people and ruining their experience so maybe you're one of the people to blame for it being easier :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!