PDA

View Full Version : New Group Forming...?

Hidden
02-05-2013, 11:37 PM
I was speaking to powertoo earlier and I was discussing about an idea Plebings; said about forming an 'events team' basically a team that host events for the users, or make events for fansites.

She said that the whole idea was for users to host events, then I pointed out how **** they are and they are all the same more or less.

Then... she said that there is something coming in the summer. (She worded it different so that it meant events team of some sort)

So yeah get your game rooms ready to show up in the application... if it arrives.

note: RBI ends in 3 weeks so this should be close.

Kardan
02-05-2013, 11:39 PM
Why don't people just form their own 'events team' now? There would be absolutely no difference. Having some 'events team' with people picked by staff will just lead to people either boasting about being picked, or moaning about not being picked. If people want to host, let them host.

e5
02-05-2013, 11:42 PM
We know that never works because people would want badge prizes and people not chosen by Habbo can't offer this tbh.

Why don't people just form their own 'events team' now? There would be absolutely no difference. Having some 'events team' with people picked by staff will just lead to people either boasting about being picked, or moaning about not being picked. If people want to host, let them host.

Kardan
02-05-2013, 11:46 PM
We know that never works because people would want badge prizes and people not chosen by Habbo can't offer this tbh.

So the only events worth going to are ones that offer badges? Surely people couldn't care less about badge prizes now considering there's hundreds. Fair enough when they were rare, but now everyone gets every recently released badge :P

Hidden
02-05-2013, 11:46 PM
Yeah making an 'events' team won't work out unless you are rich offering a rare prize (worth 50c+) each time, because there is no badge.

e5
02-05-2013, 11:49 PM
Well lets be honest, thats all habbo offer in their official fansite rooms and stuff... if these guys could offer a decent amount of prizes, it may attract some people but it would have to be consistent, but i'm sure regular habbos wouldn't want to giveaway a fortune, whereas it's free to habbo to give furniture away too.

So the only events worth going to are ones that offer badges? Surely people couldn't care less about badge prizes now considering there's hundreds. Fair enough when they were rare, but now everyone gets every recently released badge :P

Kardan
02-05-2013, 11:51 PM
Yeah making an 'events' team won't work out unless you are rich offering a rare prize (worth 50c+) each time, because there is no badge.

So Habbox events are dead then? Because Habbox certainly never give away more than 50c.

Well lets be honest, thats all habbo offer in their official fansite rooms and stuff... if these guys could offer a decent amount of prizes, it may attract some people but it would have to be consistent, but i'm sure regular habbos wouldn't want to giveaway a fortune, whereas it's free to habbo to give furniture away too.

It's not, because the more furniture Habbo give out, the less credits are spent buying said furniture.

Basically, you two are saying you would love a group of Habbos picked by staff giving out free furniture from Habbo staff? I'm sure that wouldn't go wrong at all :P

Hidden
02-05-2013, 11:54 PM
Yeah compared to badge events... habbox is dead.

e5
02-05-2013, 11:54 PM
I haven't said I'd love this. It's just seeing it from one angle. We've already been through the giving out of furniture... Which is why I say stick to badges if it were to happen :) No point in user made event groups - noone would go, in my opinion.

So Habbox events are dead then? Because Habbox certainly never give away more than 50c.

It's not, because the more furniture Habbo give out, the less credits are spent buying said furniture.

Basically, you two are saying you would love a group of Habbos picked by staff giving out free furniture from Habbo staff? I'm sure that wouldn't go wrong at all :P

Kardan
03-05-2013, 12:01 AM
I haven't said I'd love this. It's just seeing it from one angle. We've already been through the giving out of furniture... Which is why I say stick to badges if it were to happen :) No point in user made event groups - noone would go, in my opinion.

So you want a group of Habbos that make events that give badges out as prizes?

Minus the group aspect, isn't that what already happens? People create events, create a badge, and they get given out?

Bradley.
03-05-2013, 12:12 AM
don't really see the problem with the weekend events we have now so yh lol

LiquidLuck.
03-05-2013, 12:19 AM
Habbox doesn't even provide furniture for the Builder Inc. group, why would they provide prizes for an Events team, when the users are the ones that want to be chosen? -.-

I agree with Kardan, this would never work out and his first post basically says it all. Some people will be happy, most wont; nothing will come from it apart from badges as some say, which would get even more boring than they are being (because there are so many at the same time); and other normal events hosted by people who aren't part of that group would most likely be dead, which isn't good for the community.

Aiden
03-05-2013, 12:53 AM
i dont think it would work and thats what we have habboxf or :L you can suggest new ways for habbox events to be done if you dont like it atm :P we have a great team irl

Plebings
03-05-2013, 01:30 AM
now i came forward with this at a time when user hosted events weren't being highlighted in the weekend games, the idea is that each fansite would be allowed to host one user hosted event with the prize being a badge (limited to 5 per event to keep it desirable). i actually sent a PM to smurfed- about this in february to see his thoughts:

Obviously this hasn't even been proposed yet to Habbo, and it probably won't ever happen, but the idea is that each week each fansite would get to showcase one event, the information for each event would be in an events hub. I know Habbo are being very lenient on allowing players to host big events and thought this is the perfect time for something I've wanted to do for around 4 years. The ideal situation is that badges would be handed out to winners of these events (limited to 5 per event) to attract people to play, this would be a perfect opportunity to get players interested in your events.

This is the first step anyway, seeing whether fansites would be interested in taking part if something like this were to happen, later I plan on making an opinions thread on it, seeing the issues people may have with it (I mean there are plenty already, efame seeker, etc etc.).

i proposed the idea to powertoo a while ago, but just was told it was a good idea and she'll get back to me about it (which didn't happen so i gave up). if i had it my way, there would be 5 badges, each the same design but a different colour, week one would get one colour, week two would get another, etc, then week 6 would go back to week 1's badge. now the point of the events team would be to watch the events to ensure no sneaky business is going on (not to host, unless for some reason the owners were unable to host then a backup event would be planned by the events team), the events team would also host a special event a week where the prize would be a gold version of the badge. really the main aim is just to have something to look forward to in the week, as well as promoting the events of different fansites. i am dedicated to the cause though, suggesting that i'd give 500c to the first person to collect all the badges.

ANYWAY, this rumour could be completely different to whatever is planned for the future, now you know what i've been trying to kickstart for a while.

Daltron
03-05-2013, 03:47 AM
Yeah probably wouldn't work too well. But I love the weekend games they have going each weekend with different badge prizes and games to play! Don't think there is a whole lot more they need to do, it keeps us occupied and interested.

LiquidLuck.
03-05-2013, 06:31 AM
Well if this was explained better at the start, maybe some people had a different opinion, like me.

If EVERY fansite has the opportunity to host a weekend event with badge as a reward and if there is only one badge but with different colours, then things are not the same. One thing, I'm not a fan of the gold badge idea, stick with 5, number of badges you can show off anyway and it doesn't interfere with hosts than can't give away a badge, so being weekends only is more fair for them.

This would create a major competition between fansites because it would mean a whole room full 24 hours, just to win the badges. Every player would come into one of the rooms, and there are a lot of fansites with EO's, so good luck at being the one with the most amount of people.

Plebings
03-05-2013, 06:57 AM
yeah the idea was suggested in the early stages of weekend events, my cynical thinking thought they'd stop doing them after a month or so, but thought it might be a good time to suggest since they were actually looking for user submitted rooms.

i'm not quite sure i get you LiquidLuck.; but the events would only be allowed to give badges to a maximum of 5 winners to ensure they were desirable as well as keeping events to only last around an hour.

LiquidLuck.
03-05-2013, 07:03 AM
yeah the idea was suggested in the early stages of weekend events, my cynical thinking thought they'd stop doing them after a month or so, but thought it might be a good time to suggest since they were actually looking for user submitted rooms.

i'm not quite sure i get you LiquidLuck.; but the events would only be allowed to give badges to a maximum of 5 winners to ensure they were desirable as well as keeping events to only last around an hour.

So first come, first serve basically? I dislike the idea again.. The community is giant, 5 winners per week is not enough. Also I thought you meant 5 badges to give out like, week one you have a yellow one, week two you have the same one in purple etc etc. S:

MKR&*42
03-05-2013, 08:37 AM
Oh i cba to read through massive text, but if it's just going to be the same members hosting events for a long time it's a quick way to an ego boost and nothing more.

I don't mind the idea but I'm not massively in favour of it.

zombies
03-05-2013, 11:02 AM
i suggested a summer tournament/maze thing a few months back and the idea was approved.

Yawn
03-05-2013, 02:06 PM
so basically ur average rooms with badges at the end which can ultimately be abused and give normal habbos more power than they should have

kk

!x!dude!x!2
03-05-2013, 02:11 PM
so habbo is going to be having a events team?

Tyrell
03-05-2013, 03:29 PM
so basically ur average rooms with badges at the end which can ultimately be abused and give normal habbos more power than they should have

kk

what's new? lol

Tyler
03-05-2013, 03:41 PM
LOL? Habbo is about making rooms and hosting games. If this happens, habbo has gone down AGAIN

Aaron
03-05-2013, 04:50 PM
So more power hungry pigs on the hotel.. interesting.

Mr-Trainor
03-05-2013, 04:51 PM
I can't see the need for this.

Michael
03-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Instead of events run by elite users, how about featuring fansite events somehow?

Plebings
03-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Instead of events run by elite users, how about featuring fansite events somehow?

what a great idea!

A
03-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Should be good if some sort of Events Department form, may be good for the fansites too!

Mr-Trainor
03-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Should be good if some sort of Events Department form, may be good for the fansites too!
I think it'd be bad for fansites, as people would just go to the events hosted by the Habbo events dept because of the badges and less people would go to fansite events such as Habbox. Featuring fansite events sounds like a much better idea tbh.

A
03-05-2013, 09:53 PM
I think it'd be bad for fansites, as people would just go to the events hosted by the Habbo events dept because of the badges and less people would go to fansite events such as Habbox. Featuring fansite events sounds like a much better idea tbh.

If you could advertise it in the official event, it would boost people etc to come to further events don't you think? x

e5
04-05-2013, 12:05 AM
If Habbo created a group where members of it made events rooms and Habbo gaves badges as prizes, that would be cool and hopefully make it more regular.

So you want a group of Habbos that make events that give badges out as prizes?

Minus the group aspect, isn't that what already happens? People create events, create a badge, and they get given out?

Damos
05-05-2013, 01:44 AM
I'd rather hang out in 18+ rooms then go to those events anyway.

Hidden
22-05-2013, 07:34 AM
I got a minimail about it :P

zombies
22-05-2013, 07:37 AM
got the minimail

http://i.imgur.com/0tfSDWQ.png

edible
22-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Nice to see it will be the same select Habbos out of the thousands that play!

Hidden
22-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Nice to see it will be the same select Habbos out of the thousands that play!
i got invited for my 2 amazing ideas duh

edible
22-05-2013, 09:31 AM
i got invited for my 2 amazing ideas duh
Yup, people are just never out your game rooms!

http://puu.sh/2YFUS/f05350de08.png

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 09:57 AM
But the only people that can even share their ideas with her are people on her friends list, just like the only way to be featured on Got Game was to be on her friends list.

the-town-troll
22-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Yup, people are just never out your game rooms!

http://puu.sh/2YFUS/f05350de08.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
When is usul not getting publically humilated. I think he enjoys it.

Spiffy
22-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Ugh, just bring the public rooms back and stop sulake polluting habbo with power-tripping users only out to obtain badges this really is the downfall of habbo. i've seen the steady decline of users logging off more often because all the rooms are user-owned (and mostly by trolls) but none of you care because you enjoy the power .beeches. and powertoo give you guys, i'm just rambling because i'm frustrated, this will probably get ignored anyway so it's moot point. self centered, the lot of you.

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Ugh, just bring the public rooms back and stop sulake polluting habbo with power-tripping users only out to obtain badges this really is the downfall of habbo. i've seen the steady decline of users logging off more often because all the rooms are user-owned (and mostly by trolls) but none of you care because you enjoy the power .beeches. and powertoo give you guys, i'm just rambling because i'm frustrated, this will probably get ignored anyway so it's moot point. self centered, the lot of you.
Who are you aiming this at? Because you make it sound like it's everyone here :P. I'm in agreement that I don't like how it's the same people again - plus the fact that anyone off Powertoo's friend list has no say, no chance to get a room featured, etc.

Hidden
22-05-2013, 11:10 AM
The game I am making isn't even finished and my idea to powertoo wasn't even 'a game' so I think you humiliated yourself.

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 11:13 AM
The game I am making isn't even finished and my idea to powertoo wasn't even 'a game' so I think you humiliated yourself.
But I'm sure a lot of other Habbo's have ideas as well - just that you're on her friends list and therefore you're able to share your ideas whereas other people can't.

Edit

Here's a great example. People have wanted the names/icon changed since it came out:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=778433&p=7912188#post7912188
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=778433&p=7912340#post7912340

And that's not mentioning the fact that the rules were changed for the group because they ignored the initial rules and made a video with alterations.

Hidden
22-05-2013, 11:15 AM
I didnt tell her my idea on console.. so whatever lmao

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 11:16 AM
In a room then?

Hidden
22-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Yeah told her in an event few weeks ago - which anybody can do :)

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Yeah told her in an event few weeks ago - which anybody can do :)
I wouldn't say anybody.. the majority of people wouldn't even be aware she was there, and even if they were, there is a room limit :P.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 12:18 PM ----------

Oh and that doesn't change the fact that she could still be on your friends list.

Hidden
22-05-2013, 11:20 AM
I'm sure people know when she is there if she speaks haha - She is on my list only for RBI, and she goes to events several times to make sure they are running properly not just once.

karter
22-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Weren't exclusive invitations like these sent out last year for Paulwalla's helper thing? Yeah I remember how badly that ended lol

Daltron
22-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Never thought I'd see the day the-town-troll says something useful

MKR&*42
22-05-2013, 11:28 AM
The idea that Powertoo/.beeches. are easy to contact (as seems to be subtly suggested by people^) is bloody ridiculous. There's no way of contacting unless you have her on your list or know someone who has her on their list (and they might not even bother attempting) - there might be more exciting events like the GFX competition and the crackable egs etc. but staff communication with users is still dreadfully poor and nothing has improved because now only a select minority can speak.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather have paul's twitter communication back than the **** we're dealing with atm.

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 11:39 AM
I'm sure people know when she is there if she speaks haha - She is on my list only for RBI, and she goes to events several times to make sure they are running properly not just once.
It seems impossible to contact her. Like I said, it's easy for you because she's on your friends list. I've been trying for weeks.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 12:39 PM ----------

The idea that Powertoo/.beeches. are easy to contact (as seems to be subtly suggested by people^) is bloody ridiculous. There's no way of contacting unless you have her on your list or know someone who has her on their list (and they might not even bother attempting) - there might be more exciting events like the GFX competition and the crackable egs etc. but staff communication with users is still dreadfully poor and nothing has improved because now only a select minority can speak.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather have paul's twitter communication back than the **** we're dealing with atm.
Couldn't agree more.

Hidden
22-05-2013, 11:41 AM
well if you have an idea you know where to go... http://habbo.uservoice.com/forums/176450-com-ideas-feedback

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 11:44 AM
well if you have an idea you know where to go... http://habbo.uservoice.com/forums/176450-com-ideas-feedback
Who said I wanted to share an idea? I wanted to have my game considered for Got Game, but now it's ending this weekend and I hadn't even been successful in contacting her yet.

Hidden
22-05-2013, 11:45 AM
well thats not my problem is it?

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 11:46 AM
well thats not my problem is it?
But you're claiming it's easy to contact her, when it is not in any way easy at all.

MKR&*42
22-05-2013, 12:01 PM

That won't help. People have been barking since 2010 (since communication got pretty crap after the merge... well since everything got crap) that staff communication is terrible and have whined for nearly 3 years now about it. If we make an idea there they still wont improve.

Hidden
22-05-2013, 12:06 PM
But you're claiming it's easy to contact her, when it is not in any way easy at all.
well tomowazii and pilot000 werent on her list and managed to get weekend event and they didnt even speak to her... weird

MKR&*42
22-05-2013, 12:14 PM
well tomowazii and pilot000 werent on her list and managed to get weekend event and they didnt even speak to her... weird

\/.

Hidden
22-05-2013, 12:18 PM
so you are saying you dont know ANYBODY with powertoo on their list.. doubt it

MKR&*42
22-05-2013, 12:19 PM

Ye forgot that 1742 friends = a large % of the hotel...

No-one on my list has powertoo on their list, Inkwell; is the only one who might but I really doubt it.

Spiffy
22-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Who are you aiming this at? Because you make it sound like it's everyone here :P. I'm in agreement that I don't like how it's the same people again - plus the fact that anyone off Powertoo's friend list has no say, no chance to get a room featured, etc.

This is aimed at the selective RBI group Powertoo put together, the people who suck up to her and .beeches. for their own personal gain, no one off Powertoo's list has any say. There's no weekly soapbox like Kitano used to do, to keep us informed on what's been happening behind the scenes. He wasn't rude and hostile like Paul was on twitter, at least HE realized what we wanted was old habbo back with a new spin on it. And the uservoice forum is being vastly ignored. I caught a developer in a lie when he said he had to revert to old codes for something in the Behind The Pixels post, and I pointed out why he couldn't revert the old codes back to the public rooms and my comment was deleted. It's hypocritical they go back to old codes when it's convenient (guest room stacking issues for habbo users fixed = more $$$ on furni) but not for public rooms. What about the people who want to opt out of Habbo games and just chat in public rooms, like it used to be?

In January Puffin put a poll in the welcome lounge regarding the return of public rooms in its original form but since her departure that never got released. This is a travesty and every time I ask staff to look into it, I get blanked.

Sorry if this is long-winded but I feel like this fansite is only looking out for themselves and not helping put pressure on Habbo to be what we would like it to be. Am I in the wrong here?

Hidden
22-05-2013, 12:23 PM

No-one on my list has powertoo on their list, @Inkwell (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=88462); is the only one who might but I really doubt it.

Yeah sorry I forgot that you use Habbox and couldn't possibly ask for a favour, or even add somebody on the hotel.

MKR&*42
22-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Yeah sorry I forgot that you use Habbox and couldn't possibly ask for a favour, or even add somebody on the hotel.

Most people who are friends with powertoo (i.e. many in RBI - NOT ALL) are completely stuck up and won't ask her. Besides, would you rather have to go and tell someone else your idea and then get them to remember it exactly for powertoo or would you rather just directly communicate...

Besides, if she then asks questions about the event you'd have to wait for other person to tell you them and then person x would have to give the reply to powertoo, it's more annoying not being able to directly speak to a staff member.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 01:28 PM ----------

This is aimed at the selective RBI group Powertoo put together, the people who suck up to her and .beeches. for their own personal gain, no one off Powertoo's list has any say. There's no weekly soapbox like Kitano used to do, to keep us informed on what's been happening behind the scenes. He wasn't rude and hostile like Paul was on twitter, at least HE realized what we wanted was old habbo back with a new spin on it. And the uservoice forum is being vastly ignored. I caught a developer in a lie when he said he had to revert to old codes for something in the Behind The Pixels post, and I pointed out why he couldn't revert the old codes back to the public rooms and my comment was deleted. It's hypocritical they go back to old codes when it's convenient (guest room stacking issues for habbo users fixed = more $$$ on furni) but not for public rooms. What about the people who want to opt out of Habbo games and just chat in public rooms, like it used to be?

In January Puffin put a poll in the welcome lounge regarding the return of public rooms in its original form but since her departure that never got released. This is a travesty and every time I ask staff to look into it, I get blanked.

Sorry if this is long-winded but I feel like this fansite is only looking out for themselves and not helping put pressure on Habbo to be what we would like it to be. Am I in the wrong here?

Amen sister.

Hidden
22-05-2013, 12:32 PM
LOL, well I contacted powertoo for Tomowazii and Pilot000 who I had never spoke to before. Also it isn't hard to say "can you add blalblaba they have an idea they would like to discuss" but her usual reply to that is use the idea feedback system.

MKR&*42
22-05-2013, 12:39 PM
her usual reply to that is use the idea feedback system.

Would this be uservoice? Or is this bizarrely something else.

Hidden
22-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Would this be uservoice? Or is this bizarrely something else.

uservoice yeah sorry

Zelda
22-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Hayden; nop i dont even have her LMFAO i always contacted her through traci (Stupid)

MKR&*42
22-05-2013, 12:41 PM
uservoice yeah sorry

Well a previous response from someone else indicates uservoice isn't viewed as much as it should be? :P Believe it was Spiffy; Spiffyy;

@Hayden (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637); nop i dont even have her LMFAO i always contacted her through traci (Stupid)

Oh ok.

Hidden
22-05-2013, 12:43 PM
well thats what powertoo replies, so it obviously gets attention just no response / reply because they are busy with other projects?

Spiffy
22-05-2013, 01:01 PM
well thats what powertoo replies, so it obviously gets attention just no response / reply because they are busy with other projects?

They need someone to manage the UserVoice forum to reassure us they're listening, otherwise they'll have a lot of angry Habbos on their hands and a lot to answer to.

P.S: anyone else notice this:
http://i41.tinypic.com/b6qyyp.jpg

It's like they've given up caring and even the mannerisms in how they type is just so robotic :facepalm:

Zelda
22-05-2013, 01:06 PM
They need someone to manage the UserVoice forum to reassure us they're listening, otherwise they'll have a lot of angry Habbos on their hands and a lot to answer to.

It's like they've given up caring and even the mannerisms in how they type is just so robotic :facepalm:

ha ha yea I noticed that, really bad tbh.

and ikr they are so robotic even powertoo is tbh when you talk to her replies exactly like a robot LMFAO

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 01:08 PM

+rep, I agree with you, but the RBI and everything you've said about that is not connected with Habbox in anyway - just a few of the members on this forum. It's actually getting to the point where it's just completely ridiculous, and now I see why people complain about this kind of thing, and why people have left because of it.

Yeah I don't think they look at all the sections of the uservoice much, although I could be wrong. And yes! They've been making soo many spelling errors lately - it's like they're fed up of what they're doing, who ever it is that writes everything up, and they just don't check over it. It's been in furni names recently too.

Hidden
22-05-2013, 01:10 PM
just so you know, the meeting is all fansite reps and like 4 other people - but its hilarious how worked up you all get over something so subtle.. a summer event and you guys are going mad.. LOL

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Even if you know someone else on their f/l, you'd then have to tell that person everything you want to say to her, and then they have to pass that on to powertoo. She'll then read it and when she sees 'my friend says..' or 'x user wants you too..' I wouldn't be surprised if she just closed the chat as she must get so many messages - from all the people on her f/l who are clearly a priority, and it makes it harder for her to talk to someone through someone else. I did have two people who were going to contact powertoo for me, but I never heard back.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 02:13 PM ----------

just so you know, the meeting is all fansite reps and like 4 other people - but its hilarious how worked up you all get over something so subtle.. a summer event and you guys are going mad.. LOL
This is nothing to do with the summer event.. are you listening to anything we're saying?! We're trying to explain to you how difficult it is to contact staff i.e. powertoo, and to have any discussion with her unless you're on her friends list. People on her friends list get priority, you can not possibly deny that..

Hidden
22-05-2013, 01:16 PM
this thread is about a events GROUP which is the FANSITE team so if you arent discussing that why are you here

KieKieKoala
22-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Tbh I kinda agree with Will but I can see your point. I simply added her and asked her about something and got a reply within 1 minute. It can be difficult but can be easy to contact her just gotta be at right time.

Zelda
22-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Even if you know someone else on their f/l, you'd then have to tell that person everything you want to say to her, and then they have to pass that on to powertoo. She'll then read it and when she sees 'my friend says..' or 'x user wants you too..' I wouldn't be surprised if she just closed the chat as she must get so many messages - from all the people on her f/l who are clearly a priority, and it makes it harder for her to talk to someone through someone else. I did have two people who were going to contact powertoo for me, but I never heard back.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 02:13 PM ----------

This is nothing to do with the summer event.. are you listening to anything we're saying?! We're trying to explain to you how difficult it is to contact staff i.e. powertoo, and to have any discussion with her unless you're on her friends list. People on her friends list get priority, you can not possibly deny that..

exactly tbh it's completely ridiculous, like when I was trying to contact her a while back through a mate it litearlly took about 5 days to even get an answer and it's only cause my mate bugged her constantly. it's just dreadful really

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 01:19 PM
this thread is about a events GROUP which is the FANSITE team so if you arent discussing that why are you here
Yeah you're clearly not talking about communication with powertoo at all..

Yeah told her in an event few weeks ago - which anybody can do

LOL, well I contacted powertoo for Tomowazii and Pilot000 who I had never spoke to before. Also it isn't hard to say "can you add blalblaba they have an idea they would like to discuss" but her usual reply to that is use the idea feedback system.

Zelda
22-05-2013, 01:24 PM
LMAO to add onto that you do realise threads are able to develop and move onto other things related to them...... that's the idea lmao
---------------

tbh it really doesn't help either when beeches doesn't even speak english ngl, people always saying to me like how annoying that is LMFAO

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Tbh I kinda agree with Will but I can see your point. I simply added her and asked her about something and got a reply within 1 minute. It can be difficult but can be easy to contact her just gotta be at right time.
I've added her like every day for the past few weeks, so I think you just got lucky tbh :P.

zombies
22-05-2013, 01:26 PM
what is the debate here its just a meeting whats wrong

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 01:26 PM
LMAO to add onto that you do realise threads are able to develop and move onto other things related to them...... that's the idea lmao
LOL ikr :L.

tbh it really doesn't help either when beeches doesn't even speak english ngl, people always saying to me like how annoying that is LMFAO
&I didn't even realise beeches was still around, everyone just talks about powertoo :P.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 02:27 PM ----------

what is the debate here its just a meeting whats wrong
It has been claimed that it's easy to contact and speak to powertoo, when evidently that is not the case.

Zelda
22-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Yea agree with Luke i've added her so many countless times but literally just gets ignored everytime, so you must be very lucky in all honesty. Ignores people whenever she's in a room that you're in as well ngl, have to really pester her for her to even notice

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Yea agree with Will i've added her so many countless times but literally just gets ignored everytime, so you must be very lucky in all honesty. Ignores people whenever she's in a room that you're in as well ngl, have to really pester her for her to even notice
Btw who is Will, do you mean me by any chance :P?

edited it and fixed that la la
Lool.

Zelda
LOL ikr :L.

&I didn't even realise beeches was still around, everyone just talks about powertoo :P.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 02:27 PM ----------

It has been claimed that it's easy to contact and speak to powertoo, when evidently that is not the case.

oh I'm assuming beeches is still around here LMFAO cause I thought she was, she's not exactly noticable though when you never even see her in the first place though

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 02:28 PM ----------

Btw who is Will, do you mean me by any chance :P?

edited it and fixed that la la

Mr-Trainor
oh I'm assuming beeches is still around here LMFAO cause I thought she was, she's not exactly noticable though when you never even see her in the first place though
Hmm I think she is, someone else mentioned her in this thread as well I think.

zombies
22-05-2013, 01:31 PM
it's easy to contact her for sure, i agree. everyone is forever complaining about the help tool. i was permed around two months ago. i got a reply within 22 hours and was unpermed 6 days later. it's not as bad as everyone is making out.

Zelda
22-05-2013, 01:33 PM
it's easy to contact her for sure, i agree. everyone is forever complaining about the help tool. i was permed around two months ago. i got a reply within 22 hours and was unpermed 6 days later. it's not as bad as everyone is making out.

you are just very lucky to get that in all honesty ben lmao with the early replies. I suppose people make it out to be harder than it is though cause if you do say you are a parent it does make it sooo much quicker really.

it really isn't easy to contact her if she aint on your list though unlike for you

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Contacting powertoo and using the help tool are two different things, although tbh both are just as bad :P. However in regards to the help tool, some of mine get replied to quickly whereas some have to wait weeks for so it's a bit strange lol.

zombies
22-05-2013, 01:36 PM
you are just very lucky to get that in all honesty ben lmao with the early replies. I suppose people make it out to be harder than it is though cause if you do say you are a parent it does make it sooo much quicker really.

it really isn't easy to contact her if she aint on your list though unlike for you

i didnt have her on my list at all so couldnt contact her about the ban, only through help tool. and also i made two appeals, one for parent and one for myself. she ignored the parent and answered as me.

Hidden
lol at you quoting them, they could also be related to events so yeah

zombies
Contacting powertoo and using the help tool are two different things, although tbh both are just as bad :P. However in regards to the help tool, some of mine get replied to quickly whereas some have to wait weeks for so it's a bit strange lol.

i should of mentioned i contacted her via the help tool.

Zelda
22-05-2013, 01:38 PM
i didnt have her on my list at all so couldnt contact her about the ban, only through help tool. and also i made two appeals, one for parent and one for myself. she ignored the parent and answered as me.

o that list thing was for contacting her for other stuff and O i thought she was on your list never mind. Suprised you got ignored on parent one tbh cause like they always seem to at least pay some attention to me on that one LMFAO. why did she reply to yours though? woulda thought she'd tell you to go through normal procedure instead of through help tool ;o

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 01:39 PM
lol at you quoting them, they could also be related to events so yeah
Well obviously they're not? You've just realised you're wrong and decided to try and change the subject of like 10 of your posts :S.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 02:39 PM ----------

Ah ok, but btw how do you know it was powertoo? And was this recent?

zombies
22-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Well obviously they're not? You've just realised you're wrong and decided to try and change the subject of like 10 of your posts :S.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 02:39 PM ----------

Ah ok, but btw how do you know it was powertoo? And was this recent?

less than 2 months ago, and yeah "Naomi" on helptool is her, i'm positive.

Zelda
22-05-2013, 01:43 PM

oh is it I thought that was someone else, think that's who normally takes my ones actually lmao

zombies
22-05-2013, 01:43 PM
o that list thing was for contacting her for other stuff and O i thought she was on your list never mind. Suprised you got ignored on parent one tbh cause like they always seem to at least pay some attention to me on that one LMFAO. why did she reply to yours though? woulda thought she'd tell you to go through normal procedure instead of through help tool ;o

i still had to answer like 15 questions. surprised i still got unpermed because i guessed most of the information. i was ten when making Shedim.

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Ohh yeah that's it. My recent requests have only been dealt with by Isabel but Naomi did deal with my one in March, which was dealt with by her around a week later. Although if they didn't deal with that one, they could have been sued for false advertising so I'm not surprised they did :P.

Zelda
22-05-2013, 01:45 PM
i still had to answer like 15 questions. surprised i still got unpermed because i guessed most of the information. i was ten when making Shedim.

what were you actually permed for? assuming something accidental on their part then lmao

zombies
22-05-2013, 01:46 PM
Ohh yeah that's it. My recent requests have only been dealt with by Isabel but Naomi did deal with my one in March, which was dealt with by her around a week later. Although if they didn't deal with that one, they could have been sued for false advertising so I'm not surprised they did :P.

hmm, i'm pretty sure Naomi is the only one on helptool atm. as they got rid of most of them..

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 02:47 PM ----------

what were you actually permed for? assuming something accidental on their part then lmao

i was permed for rejecting cyber sex.

Zelda
22-05-2013, 01:49 PM
hmm, i'm pretty sure Naomi is the only one on helptool atm. as they got rid of most of them..

thats probably why you got unbanned pretty easily then LMFAO

and oh is she? I haven't actually done a request in a while now cause i've sorta given up so didn't know that

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 01:52 PM

Just had a look at my most recent requests:
- End of March: Naomi
- Beginning of April: Isabel
- Mid April: Naomi
- Mid April: Isabel
- Beginning of May: Isabel

Seems as though it's just those two, but there must be others as well, surely?

zombies
22-05-2013, 01:53 PM
thats probably why you got unbanned pretty easily then LMFAO

and oh is she? I haven't actually done a request in a while now cause i've sorta given up so didn't know that

yeah i just checked my requests and i have: Cleo, Cleo, Cleo, Cleo, Antonieta, Cleo, Eva (.beeches.), Naomi.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 02:54 PM ----------

Just had a look at my most recent requests:
- End of March: Naomi
- Beginning of April: Isabel
- Mid April: Naomi
- Mid April: Isabel
- Beginning of May: Isabel

Seems as though it's just those two, but there must be others as well, surely?
^^^ (post above)

KieKieKoala
22-05-2013, 02:05 PM
I've added her like every day for the past few weeks, so I think you just got lucky tbh :P.

I've spoke to her past couple of days on multiple occasions.
Just gotta get her attention she appears off most of the time.

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 02:10 PM
I've spoke to her past couple of days on multiple occasions.
Just gotta get her attention she appears off most of the time.
I can't even get her on my list though.

zombies
22-05-2013, 03:15 PM
I can't even get her on my list though.

just keep trying, i guess? her list obviously isn't full!

anyone thats new to this thread go back to page 4 ok.

karter
22-05-2013, 04:24 PM
"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" ~ Animal Farm :)

zombies
22-05-2013, 07:01 PM
so true. if anyone has actually bothered to reread its that we've been invited to a meeting. doesnt mean to say or suggest otherwise.

Hidden
24-05-2013, 09:31 PM
http://habbo.uservoice.com/forums/176450-com-ideas-feedback/suggestions/3359516-my-ideas-

so yeah basicaly discussed the music idea posted by my old account is being worked on ^
Shedim;

also the loyalty habbos was developed from my idea on this page too. Looks like Habbo are listening.

zombies
24-05-2013, 09:34 PM
thanks will:)

Lewis
24-05-2013, 10:17 PM

No-one on my list has powertoo on their list, @Inkwell (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=88462); is the only one who might but I really doubt it.

well, it depends if you deleted me or not on habbo :(

also Mr-Trainor; i did message her, maybe you'll get chosen when it returns :)

Mr-Trainor
25-05-2013, 11:32 AM
well, it depends if you deleted me or not on habbo :(

also @Mr-Trainor (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=47332); i did message her, maybe you'll get chosen when it returns :)
Yeah, I'm confused as to whether it'll be the same Got Game that returns or not though. Oh and yesterday Beeches came in to the crystal room, I added her and she accepted :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!