PDA

View Full Version : Wii U

CaptainAce
03-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Okay, the Wii U has been out for some time now. Im wondering what is it really like? Is it better then the original Wii or just the same. Let me know by replying to the article below.
http://habbox.com/#!/News/article/1749

Thanks in advance :D
You can also discuss anything to do with the Wii U here.

scottish
03-05-2013, 02:13 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Wii-8GB-Basic-Pack/dp/B004Y59P3A

Zelda
03-05-2013, 03:03 PM
I've been considering getting one but that's only really cause of the new Zelda game for it that is planned, and it'll probably rise in price when that's released if popularity of Zelda games is anything to go by. Just seems pointless atm tho when there is no good games for it lmao

CrazyLemurs
05-05-2013, 09:30 AM
I got one the other week, and I have to admit the lack of games puts me off actually using it.
Once things like Super Smash Bros Wii U (or whatever they're calling it) comes out and the Zelda game etc, it might be a bit better, but the awkwardness of playing old Wii games really stops me from getting out things like Wii Fit.
I'd hold off on buying it for now, unless you enjoy playing Sega All-Stars Racing and WiiU Sports

GommeInc
05-05-2013, 10:47 AM
I got one the other week, and I have to admit the lack of games puts me off actually using it.
Once things like Super Smash Bros Wii U (or whatever they're calling it) comes out and the Zelda game etc, it might be a bit better, but the awkwardness of playing old Wii games really stops me from getting out things like Wii Fit.
I'd hold off on buying it for now, unless you enjoy playing Sega All-Stars Racing and WiiU Sports
Pretty much sums up my thoughts.

The annoying thing is, Nintendo released it far too early or didn't create the games early enough. The release games were awful. The Gamepad has so much potential but they do not utilize it or push other companies to realise the full potential of the console.

I'm still convinced if Nintendo release a 3D Pokémon adventure similar to their Nintendo DS games, they will be on to a winner. Pokémon Stadium was and still is very popular, because Pokémon were essentially brought to life, and they need to build upon this with something a bit more adventure orientated.

Southe,
05-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Iwata
“we have not been able to solidly communicate the product value of Wii U to our consumers yet, which has been a grand challenge for us. Some have the misunderstanding that Wii U is just Wii with a pad for games, and others even consider Wii U GamePad as a peripheral device connectable to Wii. We feel deeply responsible for not having tried hard enough to have consumers understand the product.”

Do it in points to prevent me going on

Nintendo misunderstand that there Wii gave them a big ego thinking they could sell a HD Wii with a new gimmick.
Parents and Buyers know not to throw away there money after the Wii that was sold or put away in storage after a little while.
Games aren't that great and i can't justify a console purchase for 2 games (Zelda/Pikmin)
Have all these great Nes - Gamecube games but they won't use that properly
No 3D Pokemon Generation 1 Remake or Gens 1-5 all in 1 game (I can dream)
I have a ton of good PS3 games i want to play
Rather have a PS4.

Wii-U will be something i buy in its dieing years or when the budget version comes out to pick up the games i want to play.

GoldenMerc
05-05-2013, 07:59 PM
New Zelda, I now want

Sent from Phone

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!