PDA

View Full Version : Help with wired please

Spoltage
03-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Hello, I am new to Habbox forums however I have been on Habbo since 06 and I know most of my wired however I am not so sure about the newest wired (Game Time wired). I am planning on making a game that features a leader board, once a user has completed the game they will earn 1 win and at the end of the month the person with the most wins will win a prize. So in order to get this win the user need to complete the game and at the end go into a one-way gate and onto the lost tribe small stage in front of it. I am not quite sure what wired I need for this, here is the wired I think I need, please correct me if i am wrong or tell me if i am right.

To my acknowledgement the user needs to be in a team to earn a point/a win so...

When user enter one way they join a team:
- Trigger: User walks on furni (set to 1 way)
- Effect: join team

To gain the point and to then kick the user out the team so they can play again:
- Trigger: User walks on furni (set to tribe stage)
- Effect: Give points
- Effect: Leave team
- Effect: Teleport to furni (teleports them back to the start of the game so they can play again)

For the scoreboard (Highscore Most Wins - Monthly), from what I know this does not need any further wired, is this correct?

Thank you for reading and thank you for anyone who helps.

Sam

Plebings
03-05-2013, 05:55 PM
you'll need a counter in order to give points to people, should be easy if your game uses one, but if not i'd just hide a counter and add a toggle effect to the join team wired.

Spoltage
03-05-2013, 06:02 PM
you'll need a counter in order to give points to people, should be easy if your game uses one, but if not i'd just hide a counter and add a toggle effect to the join team wired.

I have a counter as part of my game already :D would all of that wired work ok??

Thanks for the reply Plebings

sam

Mr-Trainor
03-05-2013, 06:06 PM
This seems similar to what I have in my wired race - but I've been wondering which score board/leaderboard thing can total the points instead of separate entries?
But anyway, what I have is:
STACK 1
- User walks on furni [tiles at end]
- Join team [4 boxes, 1 for each team colour, and a previously unseen effect box]
- Teleport to furni [teleports them to the roller]
STACK 2
- User walks on furni [the roller]
- Give reward [points]
STACK 3
- User walks on furni [the gate, when it opens at end of the game and they therefore roll on to it]
- Teleport to furni [out of the arena]
- Leave team

Plebings
03-05-2013, 06:06 PM
I have a counter as part of my game already :D would all of that wired work ok??

Thanks for the reply Plebings

sam

sounds like it should.

Spoltage
03-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Trainer i agree it seems like a similar system, and I think it is the wired i mentioned above (highscore most wins - daily/weekly/monthly/all-time) as it says in its furni motto (from what you can read in the catalog) "team with most points at the end of a round gets a win point - wins are then.." unfortuntly that is all you can read in the catalog and i have not seen the wired box in person and is not on habbox values yet so i can therefore not see the full motto. This makes it sounds like the team/individuals points are added together (for example if they win 10 points then in a separate round 5 points there total on scoreboard would have 15 points)

---------- Post added 03-05-2013 at 07:19 PM ----------

Also I saw in a wired game the other day (i can not remember the room name or owner) where a girl won the game and she was near the top of the leader board and 1 point / 1 win was added to her total.

And also can anyone tell me if the new wired is tradable yet as i would prefer not to buy straight for the catalog (expensive)

Mr-Trainor
03-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Yeah I just did some testing with the Highscore Most Wins and that does it fine :D! Although I somehow ended up with the Monthly one.. :@. But yeah, the new wired is all tradable :P. However, highscore lists don't reset so you'll have to buy them from the catalogue :).

Spoltage
03-05-2013, 06:34 PM
oh that sucks that highscores don't reset, guess its another way habbo trys to suck money out of our pockets lol. 7c a month to rebuy the monthly highscore isnt bad though. and glad new wireds tradeable because i aint exactly rich lol. Thanks for your help :D

Mr-Trainor
03-05-2013, 06:36 PM
oh that sucks that highscores don't reset, guess its another way habbo trys to suck money out of our pockets lol. 7c a month to rebuy the monthly highscore isnt bad though. and glad new wireds tradeable because i aint exactly rich lol. Thanks for your help :D
Ohh no it will reset when the time is up, as in like every month, but if you buy one with scores on it they will still be on it until that time is up :P.

---------- Post added 03-05-2013 at 07:37 PM ----------

Weekly and Monthly score things all seem to be mixed up..

http://oi41.tinypic.com/33b38eh.jpg

Spoltage
03-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Oh good, may just buy one straight from the catalog so that i can start using it straight away! and oh no! Should get that reported to habbo!!!

Mr-Trainor
03-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Oh good, may just buy one straight from the catalog so that i can start using it straight away! and oh no! Should get that reported to habbo!!!
Hmm actually, the list of scores says Weekly at the top, but just the box itself says Monthly for some reason.

Spoltage
03-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Hmm actually, the list of scores says Weekly at the top, but just the box itself says Monthly for some reason.

Crazy habbo!! hope they sort that out, seems confusing!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!