PDA

View Full Version : Futuristic Technology - Ends 9th May

..:lukeachu:..
17-04-2013, 07:04 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/20/Futuristic+Technology

The one thing I love to use is technology, whether it's out and about, indoors watching TV or even a sneaky look at my phone when I'm in school. Though there are so many things that we could create and use as household items that are just too expensive to create, but what if we could make something very futuristic and very useful?

That is why I would like you to invent a new, cool and useful piece of technology.

It dosen't have to be possible to make so be as inventive as you can!

Prize: 1 months VIP + 10 rep

BrokenDreamz.xo
04-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Well you could have something where when your at home and want the cleaning done you could like click your fingers or something and the hoover moves on its own and starts cleaning the house;o not possible but you know;]

,Abbey
04-05-2013, 03:01 PM
Definitely a robot-butler, that'd be awesome full-stop. One that did your homework, and could fit into your pocket and tell you all the answers in exams. Could do all your chores etc. what an easy life!

Explorator
04-05-2013, 10:50 PM
I know this may sound stupid, but!

When i am always running the bath, i always think i will let it run for too long and it may overflow, or i will waste water. So!
I shall invent a sensor on a bath. Whenever water passes the sensor, the taps will shut off therefore stopping the bath water from getting above a certain point!

Genius, I know.

I shall take my Nobel prize now, thank you.

Lexi!Luthor
05-05-2013, 02:53 AM
A remote that could control time obviously. So I can fast-forward through the boring parts of life lol.. or rewind and change my answer to this competition to the one that wins in the future.

Cassiieee
07-05-2013, 01:32 PM
A remote/switch, where you click it and all the house work is done. :3
Or a remote, so you can go back into time, and make the correct choices.

Yawn
07-05-2013, 07:10 PM
teleporter cos im lazy and bad at getting places on time

FlyingJesus
07-05-2013, 07:52 PM
I want a fish that puts things back in the fridge for me when I'm making sandwiches

James
07-05-2013, 09:43 PM
A sat-nav that actually works would be nice.

ThenameisARM
07-05-2013, 09:50 PM
A Replicator Technology - So if you have something and you want more then put it in some replicator box and it will double the amount :)

AlexJRiley
08-05-2013, 04:29 PM
A remote that you can sync up to your house to turn electronics off in your house form anywhere in the world.

Zelda
08-05-2013, 09:15 PM
Hypnotic shades that allow you to hypnotise anyone whos eyes you look into

Daltron
09-05-2013, 02:20 AM
High-tech glasses you could take into an exam room and it would show tiny strips of text at the top of the glass which only you could see, and could have a bluetooth clicker or something to put in a pocket to push through lines of text :P

Phil
09-05-2013, 11:17 AM
My very own T.A.R.D.I.S.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!