PDA

View Full Version : Erm, about the new Dog/Pig speech bubbles

Spiffy
04-05-2013, 01:16 PM
In my opinion they look really child-like. If Habbo wants to give us more customizable freedom when it comes to speech bubbles, I don't understand why they haven't added a colour palette gradient thing so we can just choose our own colours? Because this is yet again, another pointless update from Habbo.

CaptainAce
04-05-2013, 01:18 PM
I only like the dog and the golden one. Although I guess its kinda good that Habbo are wanting to give us things that we can choose to have.

Red
04-05-2013, 01:21 PM
I only like the dog and the golden one. Although I guess its kinda good that Habbo are wanting to give us things that we can choose to have.
Well it would be nice to have the choice to not see them. They are all hideous/tacky.

CaptainAce
04-05-2013, 01:23 PM
You don't have to choose them though, its not like your forced to choose them lol. Yes you see them but everyone is allowed to express themselves. If that means expressing themselves via signs, actions and these speech bubbles then alright. I've got no problem with it really, yes I don't like most of them but at the end of the day, I will put up with them instead of moaning.

sex
04-05-2013, 06:56 PM
You don't have to choose them though, its not like your forced to choose them lol. Yes you see them but everyone is allowed to express themselves. If that means expressing themselves via signs, actions and these speech bubbles then alright. I've got no problem with it really, yes I don't like most of them but at the end of the day, I will put up with them instead of moaning.

If everyone is allowed express themselves stop making comments about people who disagree with you or say something you hypocrite

I think they are fun to use sometimes but I prefer if I didn't have to look at them, like an option to turn them off or whatevrer

CaptainAce
04-05-2013, 07:00 PM
If everyone is allowed express themselves stop making comments about people who disagree with you or say something you hypocrite

I think they are fun to use sometimes but I prefer if I didn't have to look at them, like an option to turn them off or whatevrer

Seriously, if you just wanna create an argument go to spam. I don't think there should be an option to turn them off. Thats my opinion and Red like so many others on here have theres.

Red
04-05-2013, 08:03 PM

I don't have to choose them but I am forced to look at other peoples. They are unsightly and make the chat hard to read because the stupid tails on them etc overlap earlier bubbles.

Mr-Trainor
04-05-2013, 08:26 PM

She didn't tell them to stop talking? She's still allowed to express her opinion, which happens to be the other side of the argument. Nothing wrong with that.

CaptainAce
04-05-2013, 08:53 PM
sex; - I'd also like to know why you find it so fun to jump on the bandwagon when me and Red; are having a perfectly good discussion. Me and her are being respectful to one another and here you are, being as disrepectful as you can. I would have thought that some habbox members would be abit more mature then this.

Anyway, Red.. I don't agree with you because they have bigger issues to deal with. Maybe they should fix the over lapping problem though. But that might be to them only a minor detail that isn't needed.

Aiden
07-05-2013, 03:27 AM
there both tacky and dont really sort tbh

Star-Fighter
07-05-2013, 06:28 AM
I haven't really been a fan of any of the new bubbles (not even the plain coloured ones), but the dog & pig are just too much. I do agree on them being childish, which is definitely not what Habbo should be. If they kept the design and feeling more mature (or, teenage-like as it should be), I could see Habbo getting more popular really, with older users/teenagers happy, and also the younger users being happy, as they usually tend to like stuff which is "not their age".

I guess it's a no-no for getting rid of the new speech bubbles at this point anymore, even though I would be happy for them to leave (especially the dog/pig/rose etc. Also, I'd rather use the coloured speech bubbles for pets/monster plants/wired messages similar to the bot speech bubbles).

sex
08-05-2013, 10:22 AM
She didn't tell them to stop talking? She's still allowed to express her opinion, which happens to be the other side of the argument. Nothing wrong with that.

i'm not even talking about on the forum, please get your fact right. i'm talking about how she acts like a complete child in hxhd

also whatever your name is STOP CONTINUING IT I WAS JUST MAKING A POINT THAT YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!