PDA

View Full Version : HabboConsoleFM | NEWS

smithy1997
04-05-2013, 11:53 PM
Hello Everyone!

After having so many comments and lists of improvements for the site and forum, we have got all our senior management team sorted and working extremely hard improving HabboConsoleFM!

What's Happened?

Forum V2.5 has been released, with a new colour scheme, much brighter than green & black (previous colour scheme)
Site Manager (James) has been hired
General Manager (Nick) has been hired
All management and staff have been released, and we are now hiring management and staff for all departments, who are dedicated and hard working

What's Coming?

Site V2 is currently being worked on as we speak, 24/7 by the senior management team, specifically James, the site manager
Radio with a trusted server that will be available to broadcast on 24/7
Management interviews and staff interviews
Extra features on both site and forum
Much easier and useful staff panel for the staff and management to use, making it clearer for events, radio shows, meet the team pages to be seen and read
Hopefully have our Facebook page up, for all our guests and members to 'like' and keep up to date as well as our Twitter (@HCFMFansite)

There is plenty more coming, but they are the main things listed above.

It would be great if you could check out our new forum style by clicking here (http://www.habboconsolefm.com/forum) and even registering!
We also have our Twitter account that you can follow, keeping up to date with the latest updates and news from HabboConsoleFM and any major Habbo news, so follow us @HCFMFansite (http://www.twitter.com/HCFMFansite)

Our site is currently on a maintenance layout, but the radio is currently down due to the server. I will keep you up to date with the radio, and inform you when it is online via this thread, the forum and our Twitter!

Please feel free to leave any comments, improvements or just to generally tell us that you've signed/are going to sign up on the forum!

Please be aware, this account (smithy1997) will be using this thread (HabboConsoleFM | NEWS) in future for updates, comments etc.

Thanks for taking your time to read this!

We look forward to seeing you around

Nedster
05-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Good luck! <3

Rachel
05-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Good luck =]

smithy1997
05-05-2013, 10:52 PM
Why not register (http://www.habboconsolefm.com/forum) on the forum? Many more features available, and many more to still come!

Rachel
05-05-2013, 10:54 PM
Why not register (http://www.habboconsolefm.com/forum) on the forum? Many more features available, and many more to still come!

I was Forum Manager there :) but left my job. But wish you all best of luck with it =]

smithy1997
06-05-2013, 08:13 PM
MAJOR UPDATE!

If you are wondering why our forums are currently offline, it's due to us having a major change! We now have a vBulletin license and forum, and will be opening soon! Sorry for any inconvenience!

smithy1997
07-05-2013, 09:00 PM
LAUNCH CONFIRMED!

We will be launching our Version One - Forum - vBulletin on Friday 10th May 2013 at 7pm GMT!

We will have our Radio Manager (Matt) on air with the latest tunes, fun competitions & events, and a party room to party in for the launch, from 6:30pm onwards. Moreover, DJ Matt will be followed by our owners, site developer and general management DJing through the evening with more competitions & events!

This will be our first launch and launch party at HabboConsoleFM, so it will be an unmissable experience, specifically for the senior management.

We would love you to join us, partying and taking part in the competitions & events!

Once again, 7pm GMT on Friday 10th May 2013 will be the launch, but the party starts at 6:30pm with DJ Matt!

More info will follow as to links to the party, events & competition rooms, as well as the forum and site links itself and finally a brief overview of the Radio Timetable for the evening!

Chippiewill
07-05-2013, 09:48 PM
I don't mean to dissuade you but I think you're quite a bit late to the whole fan-site thing.

smithy1997
08-05-2013, 02:38 PM
"Late" ? Meaning....

AgnesIO
08-05-2013, 02:52 PM
"Late" ? Meaning....

He is saying it is a dog product now, as the game itself is dying .

If you don't understand what I said, look up Boston's matrix.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Navy.Matt
08-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Hey everyone,

it's Matt, the Radio Manager - just a quick update on the radio..

The radio will launch officially as of tonight on the maintenance page, during the shows we will update you on any developments made.

Cheers.

smithy1997
08-05-2013, 08:49 PM
The Radio Timetable for the launch evening is as follows:

6:00pm - DJ Matt will kick off with a streaming session including a countdown to the Launch Party
6:30pm - DJ Matt will continue to stay on air with the latest tunes from the charts counting down to the Official Forum Launch
7:00pm - DJ Matt will announce the forum open starting to run events for all to participate in
8:00pm - DJs and Senior Management will be DJing up till 10pm with all kinds of genres (of music)
10:00pm - DJ Ben will be streaming for an hour continuing with all different genres of music

All times are in GMT Timezone! Please be aware of this as you may miss the launch!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Chippiewill
08-05-2013, 08:53 PM
"Late" ? Meaning....
Habbo's player count is in decline and the current fansites are WELL established and have a feature set which dwarf your own.

The only way to launch a successful is to offer something unique or better. The only recentish fansite to appear is puhekupla and they've succeeded only because they offer a really unique service.

HabboConsoleFM is the Habbo fansite equivalent of trying to compete with google in the search engine competition, and frankly you're not even doing well at it. What makes you think you'd be able to take users off of Habbox (Or any other large fansite) whilst running an inferior service in every aspect?

Navy.Matt
10-05-2013, 01:53 PM
HabboConsoleFM is the Habbo fansite equivalent of trying to compete with google in the search engine competition, and frankly you're not even doing well at it. What makes you think you'd be able to take users off of Habbox (Or any other large fansite) whilst running an inferior service in every aspect?

HabboConsoleFM are not in any way trying to take users from Habbox or any other large fansites, we are a new fansite; obviously there is not much competition as Habbox has been around for years. All we are trying to do is advertise our site to as successful as this site and other official fansites - you can't exactly blame us for trying to be a successful fansite?

All we need is your support!

If you have any more to say, could you please contact smithy1997 or myself at [email protected]

Cheers, mate.

peteyt
10-05-2013, 06:22 PM
Well its half 7 and nothing going on and no update. I gather the launch has been delayed?

Chippiewill
10-05-2013, 06:37 PM
HabboConsoleFM are not in any way trying to take users from Habbox or any other large fansites, we are a new fansite.
I was not aware that there was a viable target audience for Habbo fansites which doesn't overlap with the userbase of any major fansite.

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 07:37 PM ----------

Well its half 7 and nothing going on and no update. I gather the launch has been delayed?

BST = GMT+1. Starts at 8PM I imagine.

smithy1997
10-05-2013, 06:44 PM
There is a delay, it has been posted on the twitter @HCFMFansite if you are following you will see the updates.

peteyt
10-05-2013, 06:51 PM
BST = GMT+1. Starts at 8PM I imagine.

Times are in GMT but its a delay

There is a delay, it has been posted on the twitter @HCFMFansite if you are following you will see the updates.

Would make sense to mention this on the actual site though. Some people interested could think its cancelled and not bother checking later.

smithy1997
10-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Sorry, but due to technical issues, we have been unable to update the site and forum with a message announcing the delay. It shall be added a.s.a.p!

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 08:02 PM ----------

I have now updated the forum notice. I am working on getting the site notice updated.

Chippiewill
10-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Intriguing that your forum's banner says nowhabbo at the top..

smithy1997
10-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Ex-fansite that the site developer owned. It's disguising the V1 layout.

smithy1997
10-05-2013, 08:06 PM
The launch has been postponed to 6pm 11/05/2013 due to technical issues. (GMT)

I will keep you updated throughout the day tomorrow for any changes with development.

Chippiewill
10-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Ex-fansite that the site developer owned. It's disguising the V1 layout.

It would be pretty minimal effort to change the banner and it would look much more professional.

smithy1997
10-05-2013, 08:31 PM
The launch has been postponed to 6pm 11/05/2013 due to technical issues. (GMT)

I will keep you updated throughout the day tomorrow for any changes with development.

http://i.imgur.com/bHGrJIJ.png

peteyt
11-05-2013, 12:48 AM
are you just launching the forum or your main site to?

Calum0812
11-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Good luck. But not too much hope. Lots of fansites already well established.
*cough* Habbox

Chippiewill
11-05-2013, 09:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bHGrJIJ.png

Might I suggest that you wait until you've actually finished the site before announcing when you're going to release it.

Navy.Matt
11-05-2013, 09:54 AM
This is the forum launch, NOT the site launch - the site will be launched at a later date.

The banner says NowHabbo because that is the name of the Site Developer's old fansite; and they have been too busy to change it, I'm afraid - however you will maybe change your bad opinions to good when you see the forum; it's great!

Cheers, any questions concerning the radio?- [email protected]

Matt.

smithy1997
11-05-2013, 11:18 AM
We have now updated the banner on the forum, now stating 'HabboConsoleFM Forum'

Thanks.

Mark
11-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Might I suggest that you wait until you've actually finished the site before announcing when you're going to release it.

Totally agree with this. Get your finger out and finish the site or wait until it's all finished before announcing the 'release'

peteyt
12-05-2013, 12:23 AM
This is the forum launch, NOT the site launch - the site will be launched at a later date.

As others have mentioned multiple times launching the forum on its own could be a mistake and I'm saying this through actual past experience. When I was launching Dynamic Radio the launch kept changing because we kept getting delayed and so we ended up rushing and launching a site that wasn't ready. It didn't go down well because most people wanted the full experience not a half baked half assed one.

smithy1997
12-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Our Forum has LAUNCHED!

Register on the forum to have full access to the features!
Tune in to the radio (http://www.habboconsolefm.com)

Adam
12-05-2013, 09:21 PM
looks like the delay made things better

http://i.imgur.com/fNdhlNK.png

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!