PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] WIRED Effect: Change Furni Direction - Annoying Update

Mr-Trainor
06-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Ok so previously the furni would change direction as soon as an item of greater height was in the way, but now they just keep moving side to side..

http://i42.tinypic.com/kpws6.jpg

Any suggestions on the best way to block the path of them.

Michael
06-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Wow thats really bad, you could stack a duck in every block or put a duck ontop of every block..

Spoltage
06-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Ok so previously the furni would change direction as soon as an item of greater height was in the way, but now they just keep moving side to side..

http://i42.tinypic.com/kpws6.jpg

Any suggestions on the best way to block the path of them.

Not totally sure what you are asking here (sorry), I interpreted your question as how to stop your ducks and poinsettes going onto the dividers, you could simply roller cabbages into the corners (cheap), i think it may have to be a non-stackable furni that they have to collide with in order for the furni to be "blocked" so that it changes direction.

Sorry if this does not help at all, good luck with your room - its looking great so far!

Sam

Spoltage
06-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Edit: after posting this i decided to test the cabbage idea out - turns out this does not work if you simply stack them inside, i know that this works if you stack them on top however you won't want them to be seen so will require stacking them high which can take alot of effort and time. However as Michaeel mentioned above you can use ducks (this works i tested it)

Mr-Trainor
06-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Ooh well if you can just put the duck in to the blocks then I guess that'd be good unless they start overlapping with the block like some of the wired does. I wonder if this is a glitch or permanent though.

Spoltage
06-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Hopefully you don't get them overlapping. Habbo may sort it out once they have sorted out all the other glitches!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!