PDA

View Full Version : Ever been bullied, how did you deal with it?

Aiden
08-05-2013, 10:12 AM
I think most people have had some form of bullying happen to them... I think bullying happens everywhere even on this forum... mainly social bullying (Social bullying is when someone is left out of games, deliberately ignored and has bad things spread about them and made to feel like an outsider) here though.

Anyways, have you been bullied, how did you cope? (or didn't cope)

I don't think it's a thing that people like to talk about because it makes them feel weak but yeah. I would say I was bullied quite a bit (Specially by you lot :'() but irl people can be mean.. I was always one of them people that had to fight back and get myself into trouble instead... :( But yeah, it all works out in the end. :) Heads up!

GoldenMerc
08-05-2013, 10:18 AM
Yeh, sort of. I had a best friend called Jamie, who then when he said jump i didnt jump so then him and his other friends bullied me for like 2-3 months so i didnt come to school

buttons
08-05-2013, 10:52 AM
at school: ask to not be put into groups with them, try impress them by bullying people they didnt like to get the attention away from me, just try not to look at them >_>
at home: shout at him, try impress him, go out get drunk instead of dealing with him

wish i dealt with it better but oh well! was hard at school cause the way people deal with you talking down at them or standing up for yourself is too beat you up. wouldn't let anyone bully me ever again. now i just avoid anyone who makes me feel bad or bullies others

Zak
08-05-2013, 10:57 AM
I got bullied for looking chinese. My eyes are kind of small and I have a lot of loose skin which hangs over my eyes (esp when I was younger).. it was not bad bullying nor by many people. Two people bullied me about it, I punched both of them in the face which soon resolved the problem.

Shar
08-05-2013, 10:58 AM
I have been bullied and I don't think I've ever dealt with it. It made me incredibly shy and under confident. I've become less shy but my confidence hasn't improved.

Liva
08-05-2013, 11:25 AM
I was bullied at school when I was like.. 8 or 9. I wanted to be friends with these three girls, and they used to call me four-eyes and pretend to be my friend and asked me to play hide and seek with them which was just them hiding in the toilets and I would run around the whole school looking for them. :( On my birthday, I invited them around to my house (because they were the only 'friends' I had) and they ate the cake and cookies my parents bought, so I could have a little party with my friends. The next day at school, they told me it was boring and my presents were *REMOVED*. Meanies. :(
Oh, and everyday I would complain (or dob..) on them to my teacher. All she said every time was 'ignore them.' As if that helps?

I think I've always been a target because I'm quiet and I don't bite back.. Though that's a different story with my father. I strongly believe he's one of the main contributors behind my mental issues.. :/

Edited by Bolt660 (Acting Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter, thanks!

velvet
08-05-2013, 12:37 PM
i still get started on by girls who bullied me at school and i'm 21... they stand there shouting with their babies in prams. it's much easier to deal with now that everyone can see the scum they are.

in school, i didn't deal with it at all. i ended up dropping out in year 10 because things got so bad after an assault and the things my school did were minimal. i really, really regret the attitude i had when i was younger. i should have turned around and punched the ***** in the face, but at the time i was very anti-violence and refused to hit any one.
i'm not pro-violence now or anything, but if i would have turned around and beat the crap out of her, i wouldn't have ended up virtually unemployable with no qualifications.

dayum.

FishFace,,
08-05-2013, 12:45 PM
When i was younger i didn't handle bullying very well, I was always bullied in primary school, for random stupid things and i used to spend my times trying to impress the bullies, either by trying to wear clothes they would approve of, or have cool toys, bags or hair. I'd even wear make up and sometimes went a far as bullying other people they'd bully, to try and get their approval. As i got older though i realised that this only made them bully me more as it was obvious i was trying hard. Once i got to about year 8 and i very strong group of friends, i started to forget about the bullies. I didn't really care what they had to say anymore and whatever they said, i would always stand up for myself. By year 10 alot of them had stopped. Infact a few of the people who used to bully me actually respected me then, Doesn't mean i liked them any better though. I guess bullying happens for alot of people and as long as you learn a way of dealing with it, you can overcome it.

Jurv
08-05-2013, 07:02 PM
i was bullied like once when i was in primary school & i made my sister speak to him lol

Kardan
08-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Well, here we go.

I've been bullied ever since I can remember, for being ginger basically. Obviously I can't recall much as a young kid, but definitely from Year 5 onwards I remember the endless comments about it really. When you're that young, I guess it doesn't hurt that much probably because the bully doesn't even realise what they're doing.

I probably got just as much name calling for being clever. My Aunt went through a lot of the same things during her childhood because she's gay, and basically, just the concept of ignoring them worked wonders for me.

In my first days of Year 7, I was bullied by Year 9s on the way home from school each day for a week or two, basically they'd throw gravel from someone's front drive at my head... That was fun, that was dealt with by my mum going to the school and the headteacher telling the kids off. That worked fine.

Of course, the name calling continued all the way until present day really. Kids that were the same age as me probably stopped doing it by the time we got to 16, but it was about then that I got a lot of abuse on the streets for being ginger, the amount of people I've had just shout things down the street, and I don't even know these people...

These days I'll get the odd comment on a bus or something, ah well :P

When I got into sixth form, I also had a Facebook group about me and my girlfriend, with people basically banning us out of the sixth form common room for being 'mongs'. I'd say about 60% of Sixth form had joined the group, they even printed off a petition and posted it on the main door, which even teachers signed... I just ignored that and carried on staying in there, despite all the looks and hush whisperings going on around the room... Eventually the Facebook group got pretty heated, with such comments like 'We should take a concrete slab in tomorrow and just smash it around their heads' and 'I'd kill myself if I were one of them' etc. So it was eventually reported to the head of sixth form by someone, the group got taken down, the single person who created the group got talked to, and it was all forgotten about...

The teachers that signed the petition, or the other 140 students that were in the group got nothing done to them.

Other than that, everything's fine :P Basically, don't be ginger ;)

Cerys
08-05-2013, 07:16 PM
Yeah. Too many times to remember.

The one that has had a main irl impact:
My ex-bestfriend Katie had another friend called Emily. Emily basically told Katie to not talk to me and spread bad rumors about me and tell everyone else not to talk to me. *she was rather popular so they listen to her etc. you know how highschool works. it's rubbish..* So for a few months I was left with noone to talk to. I sat by myself everyday at lunch time and breaks while in tears. I had nowhere to go for advice, no friends to have a laugh with, noone. I had a bad relationship with my head of year too, so he really was no help.
After AGES teachers began to notice how I was alone and always had a tearstained face and I was sent to the schools psychiatrist as they thought I had problems, like proper mental issues, when in reality it was just me not being able to stay strong whilst having nobody.
Then, when Emily left Katie for someone else, I stupidly went to Katies rescue.. ;/ Atleast now I talk to more people I guess, eh? even if I am now 'bestfriends' with the person who made my life a living hell...

I guess I dealt with it by just running away to the internet (where I encountered loads more bullying issues) and tried to keep everything inside locked away. My mum never really knew a thing about it.

Calum0812
08-05-2013, 07:18 PM
I seriously do my best to be good to people but some people just have the desire to dislike me.
To be honest, I don't talk to them, they don't talk to me and I get on well with everyone in my class.
The people who I hang around with are really awesome people too so I'm good :)

Empired
08-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Been bullied more recently but I wrote out a massive paragraph in the thread about this about five months ago (cough).

Yes these boys used to steal my Cheese & Onion crisps every day for about two months when I was in year four so I finally pushed one of them off the swing in the playground and he cried even though he only had the tiniest little cut on his knee and everyone laughed. They never approached me again. Ha.

MKR&*42
08-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Yes and erm i don't really know how i dealt with it lol. Not successfully.

But hey ho doesn't happen in college to me so i don't care anymore.

Kardan
08-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Ah yes, I also forgot about the time where some chav was in my PE class, and he just stood there the whole match not doing anything until right at the end pushed me to the floor and punched me in my eye... That was fun to say the least.

And another chavvy kid the year below me threw a 2p at my head, which meant I had to be rushed through the school with blood rushing down my face. Everyone hated that kid, never knew what happened to him.

Adam
08-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Yeah, got so bad that I was about a week away from moving schools but decided against it, stood up to the bully, punched him square in the face and I've never been bothered since.

Lesson: stand up for yourself.

CaptainAce
08-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Theres some bullies on this forum. I'm not going to share my experience because whats the point? These people go around putting everyone down constantly. Its not 'cool', it's not even funny and its not something you should be impressed by. It's something you should be ashamed of even doing because at the end of the day, bullying HAS made people turn to suicide to end their life because someone thought they were just having a laugh or it was all abit of fun. Might be great fun for you at the time but for the people you target it isn't. So if you, the bullies read this...Try thinking about the people you bully for once, think about how your actions can make someone feel. Could you live with being responsible for someones death for the rest of your life just because you were having some fun with your friends? Is it really worth it?

Daltron
09-05-2013, 02:27 AM
I was bullied a lot in high school when I came out, even though I was not even slightly flamboyant or obvious about it in any way, but I am glad I got bullied in a way and lost a lot of friends, made me a lot more independent and stronger. I think the way to overcome it is to ignore it, but if someone wants to get violent you should defend yourself, I have only even been in one physical altercation and didn't hold back, and no one did anything more after that.

I've found if you don't make yourself look worried or vulnerable or like it's affecting you, then people back off cause they are not getting satisfaction anymore.

!x!dude!x!2
09-05-2013, 03:43 AM
yea . from grade 3 to grade 9 . after a while i took them as jokes

=Sam
09-05-2013, 05:13 AM
There's a reason for most forms of bullying, and if you deal with those reasons instead of encouraging it.. it will go away. Furthmore, in general - ignoring problems will not make them go away. It will always make it worse.

I have never been bullied and I feel that is because I'm always respectful and honorable towards all people. I never talk about people behind their backs unless I have good things to say and I always show empathy to the people I meet no matter what they've done or what they say to me. Judgement is good in life only if you judge people in a positive way.

How I deal and react to all situations shapes me towards a better life, and in turn - makes me a fantastic human being.

I recommend this strategy.

Succubus
09-05-2013, 05:54 AM
Yes, I have. Started from like year 7/8, and there was always these group of girls who'd wait for me and once I'd walk out they'd pick on me. I was too scared to it sorted because I always thought that once they get told they'd come back a bully me even more, but then enough was enough so I went to my form tutor who got it all sorted with those girls. From there I didn't like going to lunch or break so I'd camp out in a class room.

I still get the odd bit of name calling but I really don't care about those people anymore.

Kardan
09-05-2013, 07:31 AM
There's a reason for most forms of bullying, and if you deal with those reasons instead of encouraging it.. it will go away. Furthmore, in general - ignoring problems will not make them go away. It will always make it worse.

I have never been bullied and I feel that is because I'm always respectful and honorable towards all people. I never talk about people behind their backs unless I have good things to say and I always show empathy to the people I meet no matter what they've done or what they say to me. Judgement is good in life only if you judge people in a positive way.

How I deal and react to all situations shapes me towards a better life, and in turn - makes me a fantastic human being.

I can tell you now that I didn't do anything wrong to the people who bullied me, and the majority of the time I didn't even know them. They are simply nasty people out.there that don't care about making you feel horrible.

karter
09-05-2013, 09:03 AM
In Middle school, I was really weak, short stature, different hair colour so basically I was the laughing stock. I didn't have any good friends and no one was interested in talking to me anyways. At that time, I didn't care because it's the general idea everyone has in their mind..."Ignore the bullies, they'll get bored of you" .. but nothing stopped, even tried to defend myself in many situations but got further bullied, sometimes it was physical. But when I think about it now, it makes me real angry and makes me feel bad about myself that people I cared about didn't give a **** about me, this is probably the reason I see myself sitting at home enjoying a movie rather than going out with people. I have paranoia, and most of the time I prefer intoversion but actually, I don't fancy being lonely.

HarrySX
09-05-2013, 10:04 AM
I feel even worse about myself than before after reading this thread because I used to be a bit of a bully at school... SORRY

AgnesIO
09-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Yeah, got so bad that I was about a week away from moving schools but decided against it, stood up to the bully, punched him square in the face and I've never been bothered since.

Lesson: stand up for yourself.

I was once picked on by a kid two years older from me for a short while. Basically because I wouldnt keep my mouth shut when he thought he was big. Eventually stopped when he pushed me so I punched him back.

That ended that one lol.

In general I have probably been friends with a few people who would bully others, although I have tended to stand up for people and tell my friends to leave off them - gains respect from both the bullied and the bullies haha

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

=Sam
10-05-2013, 12:45 PM
I can tell you now that I didn't do anything wrong to the people who bullied me, and the majority of the time I didn't even know them. They are simply nasty people out.there that don't care about making you feel horrible.

There's a reason for all forms of bullying.

I agree there's absolute scumbags out there in society, but the above is true.

buttons
10-05-2013, 12:56 PM

the reason is because the bullies are a holes, nothing to do with the victim
u say u were nice to everyone so thats why no-one picked on u but sorry to say thats not how it works everywhere

i was short thin and weak and was picked on a lot, i would ignore people n run away from them if they said anythin to me. theyd follow me home from school n i would cry n say nothing back so they knew to keep picking on me. u couldnt defend urself in my school without being beat up n i didnt exactly fancy that so i just took it. u say "deal with the reason you were being bullied" but how could i when i wasn't given a reason? i know it was just cause i was weak n the bullies would pick absolutely anyone that was weaker than them as a victim. so the reason i was bullied was for them to assert their dominance

also i was bullied at home by my brother being called a loser almost everyday being told my friends didn't even like me n he would ***** about me to my friends who fell out with me and encouraged others to bully me. so whats the reason for that? how am i supposed to deal with that? none of the bullying was cause of a fault of me but of other people. like my brother bullied me cause he has short temper and he lacks empathy. people at gymnastics bullied me because i was good at it and got awards, they'd put my clothes in the shower and choose me as the person to put all the equipment away. i know its cause they were jealous. why should i stop being good at something for someone else.

so no im not gonna change my shortness, thinness, 'weakness' for bullies. they're the one that needs to change.
if you're a bully YOU change your ways, not the other way around! that's like saying oh if you get rid of all the things that make u a bully victim (which isn't always possible) then they'll stop picking on you but pick on someone else instead. how about they change and pick on no-one instead?

CaptainAce
10-05-2013, 01:02 PM
the reason is because the bullies are a holes, nothing to do with the victim
u say u were nice to everyone so thats why no-one picked on u but sorry to say thats not how it works everywhere
i was short thin and weak and was picked on a lot, i would ignore people n run away from them if they said anythin to me. theyd follow me home from school n i would cry n say nothing back so they knew to keep picking on me. u couldnt defend urself in my school without being beat up n i didnt exactly fancy that so i just took it. u say "deal with the reason you were being bullied" but how could i when i wasn't given a reason? i know it was just cause i was weak n the bullies would pick absolutely anyone that was weaker than them as a victim. so the reason i was bullied was for them to assert their dominance
also i was bullied at home by my brother being called a loser almost everyday being told my friends didn't even like me n he would ***** about me to my friends who fell out with me and encouraged others to bully me. so whats the reason for that? how am i supposed to deal with that? none of the bullying was cause of a fault of me but of other people.
so no im not gonna change my shortness, thinness, 'weakness' for bullies. they're the one that needs to change.
if you're a bully YOU change your ways, not the other way around! that's like saying oh if you get rid of all the things that make u a bully victim (which isn't always possible) then they'll stop picking on you but pick on someone else instead. how about they change and pick on no-one instead?

Couldn't have put it better myself.

=Sam
10-05-2013, 01:07 PM
i would ignore people n run away from them if they said anythin to me. theyd follow me home from school n i would cry n say nothing back so they knew to keep picking on me.

You said it perfectly yourself. Like I said in my post, ignoring a problem will not make it go away.

Your ideology may be that they are the problem, in reality these bullies do have problems too. However it is your problem too and your responsibility to deal with all situations in your life.

The way I read your reply, you've experienced hardship not only at home, but outside of home too. This is were a professional can be useful and really take charge to help you turn things around positively. Have you ever seen a counselor or anything of that type? Feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable sharing this information publicly.

I truly understand your pain and hardship, and it's a shame that certain people have to go through such challenging ordeals whilst others walk among the blades seemingly carefree.

buttons
10-05-2013, 01:27 PM
You said it perfectly yourself. Like I said in my post, ignoring a problem will not make it go away.

Your ideology may be that they are the problem, in reality these bullies do have problems too. However it is your problem too and your responsibility to deal with all situations in your life.

The way I read your reply, you've experienced hardship not only at home, but outside of home too. This is were a professional can be useful and really take charge to help you turn things around positively. Have you ever seen a counselor or anything of that type? Feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable sharing this information publicly.

I truly understand your pain and hardship, and it's a shame that certain people have to go through such challenging ordeals whilst others walk among the blades seemingly carefree.
don't assume i need a counsellor cause ive been bullied, this all ended around 4 years ago and im deffo a stronger person now.

im cool with sharing information publicly, im not ashamed to talk about my experiences or admit ive been a victim. at end of the day i know i was bullied, not because i was a rubbish person but because they were rubbish people. my point is a bully should change their ways rather than the bully victim.

you understand my hardship yet you've never been bullied? try being bullied at home, at school and even online. its not easy but the last thing you need to be told is that it's your fault and YOU should change. we should focus instead on putting blame on bullies. idc if bullies have problems, i have ******* problems and i don't bully people.

ANYWAY thanks for the offer of PMing you but i don't think talking to someone whose never been bullied is going to be of any use AND im over it. also i take responsibility for my situations, in the end we spoke to the headmaster who actually told me to ignore them and teachers would make sure i wasn't put into groups with the bullies and also given my own classroom at lunch to hang out in away from them which is not fair that they get to do everything without punishment whereas the victim is segregated. it's not that i have to deal with my situation, it's that bullies need to change the situations they're putting people into.

=Sam
10-05-2013, 01:31 PM
don't assume i need a counsellor cause ive been bullied, this all ended around 4 years ago and im deffo a stronger person now.

im cool with sharing information publicly, im not ashamed to talk about my experiences or admit ive been a victim. at end of the day i know i was bullied, not because i was a rubbish person but because they were rubbish people. my point is a bully should change their ways rather than the bully victim.

you understand my hardship yet you've never been bullied? try being bullied at home, at school and even online. its not easy but the last thing you need to be told is that it's your fault and YOU should change. we should focus instead on putting blame on bullies. idc if bullies have problems, i have ******* problems and i don't bully people.

ANYWAY thanks for the offer of PMing you but i don't think talking to someone whose never been bullied is going to be of any use AND im over it. also i take responsibility for my situations, in the end we spoke to the headmaster who actually told me to ignore them and teachers would make sure i wasn't put into groups with the bullies and also given my own classroom at lunch to hang out in away from them which is not fair that they get to do everything without punishment whereas the victim is segregated. it's not that i have to deal with my situation, it's that bullies need to change the situations they're putting people into.

Fair enough, your decisions are exactly that. I just wish you wouldn't judge me negatively as I was just trying to help out.

I'm not going to control you or anybody else, so I bid you farewell and wish you the best for the future! :)

Narnat,
10-05-2013, 03:06 PM
I got bullied because of my sexuality. There was a group of girls and I always had one of them in my lessons. They would make homophobic comments and most off the other students caught on and would laugh and stuff. Things slowly started getting worse and I would get like cans of coke chucked at me and things like that all because I liked girls. I never done anything about it I never told any lecturers. I started skipping college until I just sstopped fully going and I told my parents that I left because I failed a mock assessment and I couldn't continue with the course.

e5
10-05-2013, 03:37 PM
Wouldn't consider myself bullied because if anyone ever tried to say anything, I'd stick up for myself and theyd leave me alone hah. Used to get a bit of stick for having big ears, don't know though as I've grown everything is in proportion more haha. But then I'd always just stick up for myself and they stop. Then if I got it, it was just banter with mates

FlyingJesus
10-05-2013, 03:47 PM
I have never been bullied

dbgtz
10-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Lol wow at some of these stories, didn't really think it was this bad across the country. I must be in one of few places where actual bullying isn't much of an issue. Of course you'd get ********s (usually chavs) but they were ********s to everyone now and then so not exactly bullying. I can think of a few cases in secondary school where people had been at one point, but that didn't last long. Personally, I haven't.

Also Mink; even if the bullies do have problems (which I imagine some do, some are just ********s), it does not justify their actions.

=Sam
10-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Also @Mink (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=60253); even if the bullies do have problems (which I imagine some do, some are just ********s), it does not justify their actions.

I agree.

velvet
10-05-2013, 05:20 PM

............ sounds a bit like victim shaming lol

AgnesIO
10-05-2013, 11:50 PM

Blaming the bullied people for being bullied. That is a new one!

Every post I see of yours you come across as even more idiotic in your viewpoints.

=Sam
11-05-2013, 02:59 AM
............ sounds a bit like victim shaming lol

However you want to read it :)

---------- Post added 11-05-2013 at 03:00 AM ----------

Blaming the bullied people for being bullied. That is a new one!

Every post I see of yours you come across as even more idiotic in your viewpoints.

Thanks. :)

velvet
11-05-2013, 11:12 AM
However you want to read it :)

---------- Post added 11-05-2013 at 03:00 AM ----------

Thanks. :)

right, i don't want to get this twisted.
what you're trying to say is that people who are bullied bring it on themselves?

Kardan
11-05-2013, 03:34 PM

So it's my fault for being bullied because I was born ginger?

buttons
11-05-2013, 03:36 PM
<Sarcasm> U HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE REASONS FOR BEING BULLIED IF U WANT IT TO GO AWAY. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SITUATIONS
SO OBVIOUSLY THE SOLUTION IS TO DYE YOUR HAIR (which doesn't even make a ******* difference, my friend dyes her ginger hair black and still gets called ginger all the time)
as opposed to teaching bullies to er not bully</sarcasm>

velvet
11-05-2013, 05:03 PM

i got assaulted and bullied until i left school by girls i'd never even had a conversation with, the reason that they gave is that i'm "ugly".

by your standards that's okay right? i should just get some surgery or change my hair and makeup?

MKR&*42
11-05-2013, 05:09 PM
There is no (acceptable) reason for being bullied - its only to make the bully feel dominant and proud of themselves. If you want to say that's a justifiable reason than **** off you ******* piece of ****.

karter
11-05-2013, 05:09 PM

Tell that to those little kids who have to live their childhood through all forms of bullying, you think they deserve that.. they brought that upon themselves??

Zelda
11-05-2013, 05:24 PM
To even suggest that we brought it upon ourselves is the most ridiculous rubbish ever. I have always been the nicest person possible to people and I got bullied for my hair my intelligence and everything, it just ruins lives really, never again was I able to speak to people really or cope socially.

@Mink (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=60253); you truly are the sort of person I despise the most to say that it's just unbelievable. Go and bully some people if you want and enjoy having no friends and you will still not know how the people who have suffered feel.... it is an unbearable pain and I hope you suffer it greatly after saying all of that to realise how truly awful you are....

buttons
11-05-2013, 05:32 PM
hey wow sure i got defensive too but give him a chance to explain, maybe where he's from bully victims are people who deserve it and not because of something they can't control. u can get your point across without being rude, he wasn't rude about his just a bit ignorant

velvet
11-05-2013, 08:32 PM
There is no (acceptable) reason for being bullied - its only to make the bully feel dominant and proud of themselves. If you want to say that's a justifiable reason than **** off you ******* piece of ****.

woaw

MKR&*42
11-05-2013, 08:39 PM
woaw

I got angry :( I get really annoyed when people try and blame the victim for things other people have done.

It's not like someone gets shot by a criminal and we blame the victim is it :S

velvet
11-05-2013, 08:40 PM
I got angry :( I get really annoyed when people try and blame the victim for things other people have done.

It's not like someone gets shot by a criminal and we blame the victim is it :S

i agree lol, it's a stupid statement for him to make n it pissed me right off too, dw

Gibs960
11-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Been bullied a few times, for different reasons I suppose.

1st Time was by this kid in the year above me who used to constantly push me over or call me names or whatever in the playground. Every time I told a teacher or dinner lady or whatever, the kid just said it was accidental. Due to that and other issues with teachers, I ended up moving schools.

2nd Time was by this girl who basically fancied me but because I didn't fancy her she got aggressive and would kick me up the table and call me names. Every time I told the teacher about it, she played the race card (she was Chinese),and she got away with it.

3rd Time was by another girl (I used to hang around with girls a lot cos they were usually nicer to me, although I could fit in with guys, just never found a particular friend to latch onto) who was kinda like a best friend who crossed over to the darkside, she just told a ton of people to not speak to me and I ended up being friendless for about a month, she ripped my tie once and eventually I skipped school for about a week and told my mum that I was ill. I did tell my mum, we went into school and they sorted it out.

4th Time was by no one in particular, just gay jokes all the time, calling my ****** and what not. I'm not gay and I know they're just insecure about themselves, so I just get on with my day. This still happens a fair bit, even by my "friends".

I think the real issue with bullying is that schools as a whole don't do enough about it. Most of the experiences above were never properly sorted out, excluding one. I can't count how many times I've been told to "ignore" bullies. You can't ignore someone who is telling you that you're a "worthless gayboy" or whatever, or who is pushing you over and hurting you both physically and emotionally. I suppose some schools are less to blame because they have so many pupils that it's hard to keep up with them all, but most primary schools don't have any excuse, just pure incompetence as teachers. We get told that bullying is wrong and all that tosh, but someone who has been brought up to hate any minority (which is basically the norm in Stoke) will pounce on anything that is different about you. I'm surprised no one really comments on my glasses.

=Sam
12-05-2013, 09:10 AM

A fault isn't a reason bro.

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 09:11 AM ----------

<Sarcasm> U HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE REASONS FOR BEING BULLIED IF U WANT IT TO GO AWAY. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SITUATIONS
SO OBVIOUSLY THE SOLUTION IS TO DYE YOUR HAIR (which doesn't even make a ******* difference, my friend dyes her ginger hair black and still gets called ginger all the time)
as opposed to teaching bullies to er not bully</sarcasm>

I appreciate you.

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 09:12 AM ----------

i got assaulted and bullied until i left school by girls i'd never even had a conversation with, the reason that they gave is that i'm "ugly".

by your standards that's okay right? i should just get some surgery or change my hair and makeup?

I don't have standards for the average person bro. So nope.

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 09:13 AM ----------

Fair enough mang

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 09:14 AM ----------

Tell that to those little kids who have to live their childhood through all forms of bullying, you think they deserve that.. they brought that upon themselves??

Do you think kids in africa deserve to starve? Do you think they brought it upon themselves? Grow up please.

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 09:15 AM ----------

To even suggest that we brought it upon ourselves is the most ridiculous rubbish ever. I have always been the nicest person possible to people and I got bullied for my hair my intelligence and everything, it just ruins lives really, never again was I able to speak to people really or cope socially.

@Mink (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=60253); you truly are the sort of person I despise the most to say that it's just unbelievable. Go and bully some people if you want and enjoy having no friends and you will still not know how the people who have suffered feel.... it is an unbearable pain and I hope you suffer it greatly after saying all of that to realise how truly awful you are....

I don't enjoy bullying and I don't intend to. I prefer to try and help people. This is a forum and you shouldn't take things so seriously. But hey that's you.

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 09:16 AM ----------

i agree lol, it's a stupid statement for him to make n it pissed me right off too, dw

Don't get so angry, I'm sure this is difficult.

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 09:19 AM ----------

In summary I think I prove my original statement well, there's a reason some people get bullied and others not. I was trying to help and be respectful, but you all turned into bullies by reacting to what I had said.

I touched a fair few nerves via posting here, so I'm outta this thread. Peace :)

karter
12-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Do you think kids in africa deserve to starve? Do you think they brought it upon themselves? Grow up please.

??? Struggling to find sense in this, how does that have to do with anything and when did I even say that. It's you who said that bullying happens for a reason, are you just out of ideas to defend yourself.

P.S I'm impressed you searched up a 4 year old post just to -rep me (stalker much?) Please grow up and start making sense

Clearly.

Haha I forget that you are one of those people who are never exposed to things like this but seem to have such hot headed opinions. I recommend you a 'strategy'..Don't ever give any advice to anyone.

Catchy
12-05-2013, 12:21 PM

I appreciate you.

Fair enough mang

I don't enjoy bullying and I don't intend to. I prefer to try and help people. This is a forum and you shouldn't take things so seriously. But hey that's you.

In summary I think I prove my original statement well, there's a reason some people get bullied and others not. I was trying to help and be respectful, but you all turned into bullies by reacting to what I had said.

I touched a fair few nerves via posting here, so I'm outta this thread. Peace :)

I agree with Marketing; from just skimming your post you sound like a complete tool 'bro'

buttons
12-05-2013, 12:38 PM

lol your original statement was "people are bullied for a reason", now you claim to be a bullying victim? by your reasoning, it would be your fault that you're now being 'bullied' rather than us as the 'perpetrators'? ps many people refuting your claims does not make them a bully.

AgnesIO
12-05-2013, 03:22 PM

I appreciate you.

Fair enough mang

Utter troll - your comments are idiotic, and blaming the bullied kid for being bullied? Rightttt - despite that so many people are bullied for having freckles, being unusually tall, their voice, looks, hair colour etc - how on earth is that their fault?

velvet
12-05-2013, 03:57 PM

please explain how i've been a "bully" to you, gimme some quotes. don't make stupid statements with no evidence then go "lol levin da fred"

also, again. i've had more interaction with you in this thread than i did with the girls who bullied me for five years. explain how i brought that on myself.

Mikey
12-05-2013, 06:47 PM
Utter troll - your comments are idiotic, and blaming the bullied kid for being bullied? Rightttt - despite that so many people are bullied for having freckles, being unusually tall, their voice, looks, hair colour etc - how on earth is that their fault?

I agree with this, the guy is a tool.

--

Was bullied in school for being a-lot taller than everyone else in both primary school and high school. In high school when everyone started getting older it changed because everyone else started growing. :)

And like people just taking the piss for the sake of taking this piss? But I wouldn't call that bullying, would call that just being immature.

Liva
18-05-2013, 10:32 AM
I think the real issue with bullying is that schools as a whole don't do enough about it. Most of the experiences above were never properly sorted out, excluding one. I can't count how many times I've been told to "ignore" bullies. You can't ignore someone who is telling you that you're a "worthless gayboy" or whatever, or who is pushing you over and hurting you both physically and emotionally. I suppose some schools are less to blame because they have so many pupils that it's hard to keep up with them all, but most primary schools don't have any excuse, just pure incompetence as teachers. We get told that bullying is wrong and all that tosh, but someone who has been brought up to hate any minority (which is basically the norm in Stoke) will pounce on anything that is different about you. I'm surprised no one really comments on my glasses.

This is so true.

Luckelelle
23-05-2013, 08:23 AM
I was bullied in the class before 1st class, it was still on the school I was gonna start on and I had the same class. It's called "förskolan". I had 3 guys on me all the time but I ran much faster than them so they didn't get to beat me a lot :p

Later in the years one of them tried to bully my best friend but I beated him up badly so he stopped :3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!