PDA

View Full Version : Another Cheezy2 Interview?

The Professor
03-09-2005, 12:47 PM
The interview in the newsie this week was with an "annoymous staff pet." I wonder who....

alex126
03-09-2005, 12:47 PM
The interview in the newsie this week was with an "annoymous staff pet." I wonder who....

again, I am going to start a petion,

The Professor
03-09-2005, 12:49 PM
And i dont blame you.

<offtopic> Your sig is against the new forum rules :p </offtopic>

alex126
03-09-2005, 12:50 PM
And i dont blame you.

<offtopic> Your sig is against the new forum rules :p </offtopic>

since when ;(

Kieeran
03-09-2005, 12:54 PM
A15. Do not post private messages or quote private conversations or comments made with the User Reputation system - It is not allowed to show Private Messages without the senders permission either in a Post or in another Private Message. Also it is not allowed to quote anybody from a private conversation, for example in a Private Message or in a private forum, without the author's permission. This means it is also not allowed to show comments made by others using the User Reputation system, for example in your signature.

had to have a look for myself <3

alex126
03-09-2005, 12:56 PM
A15. Do not post private messages or quote private conversations or comments made with the User Reputation system - It is not allowed to show Private Messages without the senders permission either in a Post or in another Private Message. Also it is not allowed to quote anybody from a private conversation, for example in a Private Message or in a private forum, without the author's permission. This means it is also not allowed to show comments made by others using the User Reputation system, for example in your signature.

had to have a look for myself <3

Now you tell me :(. I havew seen loads of peeps with it, I will get rid later

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 12:57 PM
I think we have every right to argue against the use of VIP Badges on Habbo Hotel, if we didn't we would be mindless drones. I am against the use of VIP Badges on the Hotel that are being used wrongly, since when was every army private, captain and so on a Very Important Person? True they are but not on a large scale, Habbo just use the VIP Badges wrongly.

alex126
03-09-2005, 12:58 PM
I think we have every right to argue against the use of VIP Badges on Habbo Hotel, if we didn't we would be mindless drones. I am against the use of VIP Badges on the Hotel that are being used wrongly, since when was every army private, captain and so on a Very Important Person? True they are but not on a large scale, Habbo just use the VIP Badges wrongly.

So are habbo giving them out to **** up. Excuse my french :P

Impactor
03-09-2005, 12:59 PM
Do I hint a sence of Jealousy? :p

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Only to people they think are important, I personally don't like the fact Cheezy2 has helped Habbo with events, we pay Habbo Hotel Staff by buying Credits yet they hire people who are working for free to work for them, basically they are not doing what we think are credits are going towards, their income.

alex126
03-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Do I hint a sence of Jealousy? :p

Just a tiny bit, They shouldnt get them Ecept MEEZZZ!!!!!

Seacat
03-09-2005, 01:04 PM
I'm not sure why VIP badges are been handed out like rubber ducks, for example I saw about 10 given out yesterday by HelKat to people who won competitions like a race for tea - how does been the first person to grab a tea and sit down make you a Very Important Person?

Habbo seem to have got the wrong meaning of the word VIP, personally I think they should be kept for well known visitors to the Hotel..

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Exactly what I have been preaching for the last couple of days, if they want them to look like Staff Helpers give them a unique badge that doesn't take the meaning out of context

HolyWar
03-09-2005, 01:10 PM
Only to people they think are important, I personally don't like the fact Cheezy2 has helped Habbo with events, we pay Habbo Hotel Staff by buying Credits yet they hire people who are working for free to work for them, basically they are not doing what we think are credits are going towards, their income.

Same way that I look at it. If there are people that get paid for their part in working on Habbo Hotel they should not even accept help for another source that doesn't get paid. Vip badges shouldn't exist especially based on the fact that these random people can't even be kicked from your own room. Habbo has said many times if you are being annoyed by someone or if they are trying to scam you that you should kick them from your room but now these Vip's can hang around in your room even if you don't want them there. It's your room and you should be able to kick whomever you like unless of course they work for Sulake

deltateamaplha
03-09-2005, 01:17 PM
I personally dont care.

Grabbed
03-09-2005, 01:20 PM
personally I think they should be kept for well known visitors to the Hotel..

Half of these well known visitors have only been on a year or two, and theres other habbos who have been on since the beginning in 2001, and don't get a word said about them, yet they are still on after four years, and most probably trying to get to the level of 'well known' although i do see where you are coming from.

Seacat
03-09-2005, 01:25 PM
I don't mean well known visitors who come on Habbo Hotel for example DJ-3000, I mean well known real life visitors like the recent visit from The Gorillaz and some people who came a while back (forgot who they were but they all got Hobba badges).

Half of these well known visitors have only been on a year or two, and theres other habbos who have been on since the beginning in 2001, and don't get a word said about them, yet they are still on after four years, and most probably trying to get to the level of 'well known' although i do see where you are coming from.

:Hazel
03-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Habbo is all about 'power' and its wrong cause kids that play the game are made to feel like worthless fools especially if they are not in habbo club, they are instantly looked on as a noob. Its degrading to alot of people that there has to be 'badges' given out and habbo club as well as gold habbo club to seperate the 'poor' from the 'rich' or whatever.

Dive
03-09-2005, 01:34 PM
I think it's good that staff are praising habbo's in other ways other than furni. I think it's important to allow power to normal habbos, rather than just MODs, Hobbas, etc. After all, where would habbo be without.. Habbos?

Travellers
03-09-2005, 01:49 PM
I think it's good that staff are praising habbo's in other ways other than furni. I think it's important to allow power to normal habbos, rather than just MODs, Hobbas, etc. After all, where would habbo be without.. Habbos?
But you should be able to kick a normal person from your room.

Dive
03-09-2005, 01:52 PM
But would that make them Vip's? If they we're misbehaving, you could report them anyway.

The Professor
03-09-2005, 03:02 PM
At this point i point to the line in my sig:
A hobba who helps is like dog who speaks: very rare.
A MOD who helps is like a dog who speaks norwiegan: even rarer.

Carlos
03-09-2005, 03:04 PM

Agreed :)

Rawr
03-09-2005, 03:33 PM
I like that staff article in newsie because they think it's getting out of hand so let's keep it rolling to annoy them mwhahahaha. :p. VIP badges shouldn't of been giving for that army rif or watever task.

Bog
03-09-2005, 03:45 PM
About The VIP's ability To not be kicked. I Personly dont like one of the people who doesnt have a VIP Badge and they dont like me, they used to come to my room and TRY To harass me but i had the kick button to stop that. But what will i do Now? Just have to keep calling a hobba to kick a HABBO from MY OWN ROOM?

dobzy
03-09-2005, 03:50 PM
You lot are quite pathetic getting your knickers in a twist about some newsletter publication.

For the record it most likely wasn't Cheezy2. If you lot had any literature skills amongst you, and actually read the newsletter over the past few weeks instead of complaining about your habbo deprivity you'd realise there's some dude on work experience.

The Professor
03-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Hence the question mark in the thread title and the indefinate 1st post?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!