PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Hotel Lobby by Ascesis

Avalira
09-05-2013, 11:32 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2yyvbps.png

God
10-05-2013, 12:36 AM
Wow this is really nice!, one thing I do notice is the dots in the USVA blocks, I know that you cant fix that problem but other then that, the room looks awesome!

iBlueBox
10-05-2013, 06:43 AM
I dont like it,

A lot of the furniture seems too add and the colours dont go.

Such as the lodge looks out of place, The lamp on the desk, and all the chairs seem mixed with the gothic, theirs no consistency.

Empired
10-05-2013, 07:02 AM
I don't like the way none of the furniture really matches and I can't stand the pile of marble tiles to make up the corner of the fountain!! Why not just use the corner that goes with the dividers (forgotten its name)??? Also the lodge doesn't fit, the gothic benches really don't go and the Amber Lamp is a bit random..

Saying that, however, the actually "base design" of the room is really good, you just need to find furni that matches more.

MKR&*42
10-05-2013, 07:35 AM
Gothic and Alhambra don't suit it, but Romantique and Chesterfield/Bling looks pretty nice with it. The colours are a bit .... mmm .... but the overall layout is pretty good.

geo
10-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Far too much going on, sorry. Also the inconsistency of furni ranges kinda annoys me and makes the room a little less impressive. It's like you're trying to be both modern and old fashioned and there's a clash. The idea of the room is good and if you kept the same layout but chose modern or old fashioned, and used different furni to go with your theme, it'd look a lot better. :)

Daltron
10-05-2013, 09:36 AM
I think because there is so much going on it should be similar furni from the same lines throughout, I am not a big fan but it could be improved and be awesome :)

karter
10-05-2013, 11:49 AM
i love how most turned out to be like the judges on america's next top model on criticizing the room :P

i like the room overall, but have to say that usva and lodge definitely do not go together. since the theme is more of oriental, i suggest that instead of usva you should keep lodge plinths.

e5
10-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Looks nice apart from all the white, it could do with something there maybe, as the lodge doesn't really match it. otherwise I like the design.

Jarkie
10-05-2013, 12:36 PM
I really like it. :) Keep up the good work!

LiquidLuck.
10-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Apart from mixing all the different range of chairs, it looks pretty good. Well done. :D

Paige.
10-05-2013, 03:58 PM
apart from some of the furniture not going together, this is pretty cute!

Avalira
10-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Thanks for all the replies :) Will definitely use your comments to make some improvements :8 x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!