PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Hotel Lounge By Ascesis

Avalira
10-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Just needs 5 more green glass tables--- If anyone has I am buying 3c per ;):)http://i44.tinypic.com/2v2e8ly.png

EarCandy
10-05-2013, 04:48 PM
I dont like the green chairs, but the wall looks fabulous to me. The windows placed with the black usva blocks with those cabin stone tiles miraculously go well together, so im really impressed by it.
I like the rugs, etc, the romantic lamps are nice, the middle part is nice, but I dislike the teamaker. It doesn't fit in here.

But nice effort, WOOOO!~

geo
10-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Oh man, that's awesome. The window and bookshelf things are really cool, I like that. Only things I'd change are your choice of chairs (the green ones) and tables, I'd be inclined to change them to green area chairs and possibly the tables from the cabin range. Nice room though. :)

karter
10-05-2013, 05:58 PM
i love the window part! :D

Avalira
10-05-2013, 07:51 PM
Oh man, that's awesome. The window and bookshelf things are really cool, I like that. Only things I'd change are your choice of chairs (the green ones) and tables, I'd be inclined to change them to green area chairs and possibly the tables from the cabin range. Nice room though. :)

Nice suggestion :) I agree that green area looks better. The cabin tables look a bit fail thoughxD

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 07:56 PM ----------

I dont like the green chairs, but the wall looks fabulous to me. The windows placed with the black usva blocks with those cabin stone tiles miraculously go well together, so im really impressed by it.
I like the rugs, etc, the romantic lamps are nice, the middle part is nice, but I dislike the teamaker. It doesn't fit in here.

But nice effort, WOOOO!~

Not sure what to replace it with though

Narnat,
10-05-2013, 10:42 PM
The amount of attention and detail that you have put into the walls is amazing I really like it. I am not a fan of the chairs in all honesty I just don't feel like it goes with it.

Absently
10-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Just needs 5 more green glass tables--- If anyone has I am buying 3c per ;):)http://i44.tinypic.com/2v2e8ly.png
omg i absolutely LOVE this room!! i'm not too keen on the tables you are using though, but the rest is perfection! the window you created is literally AMAZING +rep

Daltron
11-05-2013, 01:21 AM
love that window :D

!x!dude!x!2
11-05-2013, 04:06 AM
looking good :) . like everyone else is saying, i do love the window :P

orientalframe?
11-05-2013, 06:07 AM
ahhh the walls and the window looks so good! i'm not too keen on the chairs and tables you're using, maybe you could use area (i can't think of anything else atm) but the room is fab :)

Liva
11-05-2013, 07:02 AM
I love it! and especially the window area. Did you see that somewhere, or figure it out by yourself? :)

Avalira
11-05-2013, 04:22 PM
I love it! and especially the window area. Did you see that somewhere, or figure it out by yourself? :)

Thanks- Came up with it myself. :cool_blue

HOSKO02
13-05-2013, 01:05 AM
The wall and window area is stunning, those windows are a lot more versatile than I thought :o

They really have that public room look

OldLoveSong
14-05-2013, 01:27 AM
im not so sure about ur choice of chairs but the rest of the room looks great :)

Ahlux
14-05-2013, 06:23 AM
Hey, it's Ahlux! I talked to you in one of my rooms. You are very good at making rooms! I hope to see more of this Hotel set from you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!