PDA

View Full Version : Who had a disco sign when it was released?

HolyWar
03-09-2005, 01:51 PM
I knew it wasn't a good investment and a few months back my selling attribute was to tell people that the disco was the best investment around which I knew then was not the case but it did help me sell them for 4 thrones a piece when they were at their peak ;) I probably made around 10 thrones in profit alone off disco trading and at one point it was the only item I was buying and selling. They had risen rapidly in value 2-3 months ago from around 5 hcs all the way up to a max of 4 thrones and then dropped even faster when they were rumoured for release.

Did you invest in them? How many did u have when they were released? Not too many people have posted on the forum regarding their outrage of their discos dropping from 16 or so hcs down to 1.

When the news came out of a possible DJ deck or Disco release I knew there was alot of profit to be made on the right investment but I chose to stay out of it mostly because I don't care much for playing Habbo anymore and would rather spectate as opposed to playing. I'm sure quite a few people managed to make alot of profit off a good investment while quite a few others managed to lose alot from a bad investment.

NekkLe
03-09-2005, 04:32 PM
Intresting post, I didn't have one at the time however friends of mine had them before the release of them.
When there was speculation that it could make an appearance in the catalogue owners were aware that they might loose out on a healthy some of a few thrones.
Towards the end, sellers were desperate to get a couple throne worth for there Disco's. Some bought and then found out that they got bumped because it came out the next day :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!