PDA

View Full Version : My pet theory.

Metric.
03-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Ok here my pet theory. The less you visit your pets, the less they eat, the less they eat, the less it costs you to feed them, the less it costs you the better because those darn things are ABSOLUTE PIGS!

I see why Habbo created them! Its people like me who take pitty on little virtual pixels that eat and dring and play with ball. Im one of those people who cant let there little virtual pets stave so I have to feed them. I have a cat and a dog and there in my good room so I go in there quite often and everytime I go in there they eat 2 fish or 2 bone piles! Thats EVERYDAY! But on .ca I have a cat and a dog too and I dont get on there much to see them but they have eaten like 5 piles of bones MAX! Since the 80+ days I have had them! So put your pets in an room where you dont frequent too often and it will save you some credits :P

Cheeseboy76
03-09-2005, 01:56 PM
All very true I figured it out after a while
I don't have my stupid dog any more because I changed account :D *curses stupid moneywasting dog*

Eamonn
03-09-2005, 01:58 PM
urgh i hate my dog and cat the fat gits xD

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 02:00 PM
It's a good theory Expedition. I never feed my pets, but if i get the occasional lettuce or whtaever I jsut drop it and bam it's gone. Or I feed them fish and bone sand use the leftovers.

You know why I don't feed them? I have 61 pets. Imagine taking care of that lot. ;)

Anyway here's a fact:

If you don't feed your pets, they will actually obey you more as they will wanna follow you and beg you but if they're happy they'll be deluded, playing around or whatever but when they're hungry they beg and follow you more. =]

quagmire
03-09-2005, 02:02 PM
I Agree, I Have 6 On My Old Name And I Never Fed Them At All, I Don't Know Why I Wasted 120 Credits On A Pixelated Pet Which I Never Take Care Of.

SparklinDiamond
03-09-2005, 02:02 PM
arghh!! buyin a cat was the worst thing i done though i got it on the 15 creds day

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 02:04 PM
I Agree, I Have 6 On My Old Name And I Never Fed Them At All, I Don't Know Why I Wasted 120 Credits On A Pixelated Pet Which I Never Take Care Of.

if there's a way, i'll take care of the pet. :) My pets may starve but they're happy easily, unless they're obviously neglected...

Friction
03-09-2005, 02:36 PM
The only reason why they have eaten less is because they only eat when you visit them..

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 02:37 PM
The only reason why they have eaten less is because they only eat when you visit them..
Are you sure? I thought they eat at any time...:s :o But ooh if they didn't I learnt something new. :P :)

Carlos
03-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Just delete them if they get annoying ;)

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Just delete them if they get annoying ;)

But for some it be a waste of 20 credits to them. :P i think they should ask a mod to give me the pet! :D

CustomHabbo
03-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Well i usally keep my pets in my hand then when i get into the room i put them down then give them like a pile of bones so then when im done i just pick the pets up and they r happy the next time and i have to feed my pets or i feel bad lol so it works out for me

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Well i usally keep my pets in my hand then when i get into the room i put them down then give them like a pile of bones so then when im done i just pick the pets up and they r happy the next time and i have to feed my pets or i feel bad lol so it works out for me
Very smart idea. ;)

CustomHabbo
03-09-2005, 03:11 PM
U need any bones i have alot

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 03:12 PM
U need any bones i have alot

I'll take fish thanks. ;)

Rawr
03-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Ok here my pet theory. The less you visit your pets, the less they eat, the less they eat, the less it costs you to feed them, the less it costs you the better because those darn things are ABSOLUTE PIGS!

I see why Habbo created them! Its people like me who take pitty on little virtual pixels that eat and dring and play with ball. Im one of those people who cant let there little virtual pets stave so I have to feed them. I have a cat and a dog and there in my good room so I go in there quite often and everytime I go in there they eat 2 fish or 2 bone piles! Thats EVERYDAY! But on .ca I have a cat and a dog too and I dont get on there much to see them but they have eaten like 5 piles of bones MAX! Since the 80+ days I have had them! So put your pets in an room where you dont frequent too often and it will save you some credits :P

Exactly why i don't buy pets :P

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Exactly why i don't buy pets :P

Buy for me? :P :D

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 03:30 PM
Just don't feed them or buy them, they don't die.

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Just don't feed them or buy them, they don't die.
Or that. :P

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 03:33 PM
Lol thats a good point Gomme.

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 03:34 PM
I feel like getting more pets now. But I'm too lazy. :P :) :(

CustomHabbo
03-09-2005, 03:40 PM
I feel like getting more pets now. But I'm too lazy. :P :) :(
Wat u offer for 1?

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Wat u offer for 1?

PM me or reply to my thread it in "Trading pets, credits" or something like that. I'm so tired. I think it's an old thread. or just pm me...
I think i offer a hc for one, I don't go first but atm I dont' have any hcs .:P

I'm gonna head ot bed soon.

Metric.
03-09-2005, 04:38 PM
PM me or reply to my thread it in "Trading pets, credits" or something like that. I'm so tired. I think it's an old thread. or just pm me...
I think i offer a hc for one, I don't go first but atm I dont' have any hcs .:P

I'm gonna head ot bed soon.

Woah, 61 pets! I have 2 and they get anoying.
I want more pets, but I dont want more pets, im confused.
It takes me like an hour to find the perfect animal and when I find it, it takes me another hour to think of a name '-.-
The Pixie Poodle looks nice.
The Naughty House Pet :P (Sounds HOT!)
The purple titchy tiger ( have it )
Wiffy Wofy - No..
Felis cautus allergicus ( I cant even pronounce that! )
Fabulous Feline - :OO
Now I feel like getting more pets!
But what to name them?
G-Unit - Thats HOT!
MissE - Skezii
Kitty - Very Basic
Tinks - THATS MY KITTYS NAME!!!
Anita - Maybe
Dizzle - THATS MY DOGS NAME!!!

Im confused.
I want more pets.
I have no credits.
I want more pets.
Im confused.

Adam$
03-09-2005, 05:01 PM
I agree with you. I created a similar thread.

ilovejordan
03-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Its one of those things we'll never know...

BLuweesH
04-09-2005, 05:22 AM
Woah, 61 pets! I have 2 and they get anoying.
I want more pets, but I dont want more pets, im confused.
It takes me like an hour to find the perfect animal and when I find it, it takes me another hour to think of a name '-.-
The Pixie Poodle looks nice.
The Naughty House Pet :P (Sounds HOT!)
The purple titchy tiger ( have it )
Wiffy Wofy - No..
Felis cautus allergicus ( I cant even pronounce that! )
Fabulous Feline - :OO
Now I feel like getting more pets!
But what to name them?
G-Unit - Thats HOT!
MissE - Skezii
Kitty - Very Basic
Tinks - THATS MY KITTYS NAME!!!
Anita - Maybe
Dizzle - THATS MY DOGS NAME!!!

Im confused.
I want more pets.
I have no credits.
I want more pets.
Im confused.If you can get a mod/hobba or someone to transfer the pets. I'll take care of it for ya. :)

Dust-Ball.
04-09-2005, 06:13 AM
urgh i hate my dog and cat the fat gits xD
LAMO We Should Be Abule To Trade Them

BLuweesH
04-09-2005, 06:17 AM
LAMO We Should Be Abule To Trade Them
But t hey're a responsibility. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!