PDA

View Full Version : Brutal Birthday - Ends 23rd May

Samantha
12-05-2013, 10:49 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/Habboween_orange/Brutal+Birthday

When this competition ends it'll be my birthday and it'll be in full swing although I have no idea what I'm doing for it. I usually go to Bridlington for the day, but due to my sister having exams it seems that won't happen for a while. I was remembering older birthdays, the birthday bumps, the early morning to open your cards and just having to go to college for 15 minutes on the day! They're just the negative things for birthdays, but I'm sure you've had your own fair share. For this competition, I want you to tell me a bad birthday experience you had, it can be made up if you want, but make it realistic!

The worst will win.

Good Luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Liva
18-05-2013, 11:16 AM
I had to decorate the kitchen for my own birthday.
I usually do it for everyone else's birthday in my household, and yet no one does it for me. >.<

AlexJRiley
18-05-2013, 07:41 PM
I opened a card from my brother saying "Only a good brother can open this card" it was impossible to open (was a double sided bit of card) which him and my sister got and they both actually meant it :l Spent the day in my room upset.

:ShadowLord:
19-05-2013, 12:01 AM
There was suppose to be a Birthday party on that day of my Birthday and invited all my friends. My siblings caused trouble and my parents were mad and canceled the party. I spend the rest of my birthday in my room playing habbo.......

Zelda
19-05-2013, 06:43 AM
Having an exam on the next day so couldn't even enjoy any presents or anything

bkps
19-05-2013, 07:56 PM
my cat had kittens and died, was pretty bummed..

Phil
20-05-2013, 10:35 PM
When I was younger, I got a bike for my birthday. I cycled straight down the hill by my house and fell into the foundations that were being set for our wall at the time. Was about 2-3 feet deep

Duxe
20-05-2013, 10:39 PM
At the time I wasn't in contact with my dad but he still managed to send me '£20' and the day I received it, I lost it -.-

Yawn
21-05-2013, 01:36 PM
my dad got the brand new car i wanted in the wrong colour. my yacht party was completely awful and deemed the worst party of all time by my friends :'( on top of that my dad could only hire beyonce to perform. i was the laughing stock of every1.

Succubus
21-05-2013, 06:48 PM
was coming back from a trip and my family forgot i was coming back on my birthday so nothing was planned and i arrived and nothing happened. the end

JACKTARD
22-05-2013, 04:18 AM
Replying awkwardly to someone who says happy birthday with 'thanks, and you!'

Matt
22-05-2013, 11:11 AM
We were on the way to one of them lasertag places with all my friends ready in the car (we had 2 cars going with all the seats full). on my way into the car my dad shut my finger in his car, spent my bday in hospital waiting in A&E to get it bandaged whilst all my friends were having a great time at my party without me. That was 5 yrs ago, still havn't forgiven him ;[ I love lasertag ok

BreakfastBacon
22-05-2013, 08:19 PM
I got a "book of knots" from my neighbour and it was my only present all day lol as my parents prezzies were delayed for like half the year

Cassiieee
23-05-2013, 08:04 PM
On my 18th my mum wouldn't let me go out and celebrate.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!