PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Badge Display & Small Garden

Mr-Trainor
12-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Firstly, here's a room I made the other day - I love the new good side trees and wanted to make a room that had them in, so just played around a bit. I don't know what to call it, so I'll just call it a Small Garden :P.

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zf7g95.jpg

And here's my badge display room which won top 100 in the room competition :).

http://i40.tinypic.com/212enty.jpg

!x!dude!x!2
12-05-2013, 04:51 PM
cool room :) , how did u get the gold bar badge ?

karter
12-05-2013, 06:58 PM
wow, i really like them. especially the classic theme in both the rooms which has blended the new furni quite well. +rep for that

HOSKO02
12-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Badge display room is VERY nice, simple, good colours, and the badges are a similar colour set too, one critique: Take out the duck and hide the wired behind a badge case?

Jarkie
12-05-2013, 11:02 PM
I adore the garden room, really really nice! However, not so keen on the badge room.. for me the rollers and the goldbars don't work.

Other than that, great rooms! rep+

edit:

It was award from a habbo facebook competition. You had to be logged on habbo via facebook to find it or something. I believe!

Mr-Trainor
13-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Thanks :). The Gold Bar badge was a Facebook thing, as Jarkie; posted. I don't actually have that badge though, that's the one badge display case that I just bought from someone else (Sam) :P.

wow, i really like them. especially the classic theme in both the rooms which has blended the new furni quite well. +rep for that

Badge display room is VERY nice, simple, good colours, and the badges are a similar colour set too, one critique: Take out the duck and hide the wired behind a badge case?
Thanks :D. The duck was to stop Alex3213; walking on the wired :P! I could definitely hide it up in the air though :).

I adore the garden room, really really nice! However, not so keen on the badge room.. for me the rollers and the goldbars don't work.

edit:

It was award from a habbo facebook competition. You had to be logged on habbo via facebook to find it or something. I believe!
Thank you :D! Tbh I was expecting people to hate the 'garden'. As for the badge room, I wanted a silver based theme but then with gold badges to stand out, so that's why I chose gold bars to bring out the gold :P. Anyway. I've closed the room now :P. Thanks though :)!

!x!dude!x!2
13-05-2013, 12:29 AM
Thanks :). The Gold Bar badge was a Facebook thing, as Jarkie; posted. I don't actually have that badge though, that's the one badge display case that I just bought from someone else (Sam) :P.

Thanks :D. The duck was to stop Alex3213; walking on the wired :P! I could definitely hide it up in the air though :).

Thank you :D! Tbh I was expecting people to hate the 'garden'. As for the badge room, I wanted a silver based theme but then with gold badges to stand out, so that's why I chose gold bars to bring out the gold :P. Anyway. I've closed the room now :P. Thanks though :)!

i want it :P

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 08:32 PM ----------

edit:

i been logging in via facebook for years :/

Jarkie
13-05-2013, 12:44 AM
i want it :P

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 08:32 PM ----------

i been logging in via facebook for years :/

like I said, it was a comp thing. You can no longer get it.

andoo89
13-05-2013, 01:01 AM
i like the simplicity of it and someone is hoarding blue screens i see...

!x!dude!x!2
13-05-2013, 02:28 AM
like I said, it was a comp thing. You can no longer get it.

damn :(

A
13-05-2013, 02:32 AM
Aw that looks really cute, really nice designs too, nice work!

OldLoveSong
13-05-2013, 02:58 AM
i like the garden room u made, i love the trees aswell ! Imma go buy me some

Mr-Trainor
13-05-2013, 08:49 AM
i like the simplicity of it and someone is hoarding blue screens i see...
Lol thanks, I did try selling them at one point but everyone wanted them cheap, and so I shall keep them :P.

Aw that looks really cute, really nice designs too, nice work!

i like the garden room u made, i love the trees aswell ! Imma go buy me some

Daltron
13-05-2013, 09:22 AM
The badge room doesn't wow me that much but I love love love the garden!

JerseySafety
13-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Good job Luke!!

All look great, did you ever sell that pink oriental screen you had btw?!

Mr-Trainor
13-05-2013, 12:09 PM
The badge room doesn't wow me that much but I love love love the garden!

Good job Luke!!

All look great, did you ever sell that pink oriental screen you had btw?!
I had 2 until I got hacked at the end of 2011. I know that Nat (audiotape) is selling one atm if you're interested :P.

Yawn
13-05-2013, 01:14 PM
the trees r rly cool in the 1st room

geo
13-05-2013, 01:23 PM
The small garden is adorable and I love it. Think it's really good how you've kept the colour scheme with the ice cream makers. I also love your badge display room. Aww. :)

Grimmauld
16-05-2013, 03:45 AM
your badge room looks really nice. the flooring really fits the whole "display" theme.

Zelda
16-05-2013, 07:48 AM
The garden is actually so cute omg, I love those trees tbh lmfao. I actually like the simplistic nature of it too.

The badge display is also definitely nice, haven't you posted it before though luke ;o

Mr-Trainor
16-05-2013, 07:53 AM
the trees r rly cool in the 1st room
Yeah I love those trees :P.

The small garden is adorable and I love it. Think it's really good how you've kept the colour scheme with the ice cream makers. I also love your badge display room. Aww. :)

your badge room looks really nice. the flooring really fits the whole "display" theme.

The garden is actually so cute omg, I love those trees tbh lmfao. I actually like the simplistic nature of it too.

The badge display is also definitely nice, haven't you posted it before though luke ;o
Thanks :D yes I love those trees LOL. I did post it in Habbo in General to get votes, but I can't remember posting it in this forum.. maybe I did though (A).

Zelda
16-05-2013, 07:55 AM
Yeah I love those trees :P.

Thanks :D yes I love those trees LOL. I did post it in Habbo in General to get votes, but I can't remember posting it in this forum.. maybe I did though (A).

o that must be what i was thinking of you posting in then dw ;P thought it might have been that

Cassiieee
17-05-2013, 10:58 AM
The green garden room is so cute! :3

marine
20-05-2013, 10:00 AM
looks good luke but what are the tree's called, they call cool and i have no idea cos i'm never on lol.

LiquidLuck.
20-05-2013, 10:11 AM
OMG The first one looks so freaking cute!! I LOVE IT!

The second one looks kind of wi-fi ish. :o

Mr-Trainor
20-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Thanks everyone :D.

looks good luke but what are the tree's called, they call cool and i have no idea cos i'm never on lol.
Good Side Tree :). Only came out recently.

Aaron
22-05-2013, 04:38 PM
Really like these rooms Luke. Especially the garden, perhaps adding grass patches might make it nicer? Just a thought.

Love the both of them though! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!