PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Succubus
12-05-2013, 06:54 PM
velvet; here's a lovely thread

looked on google cause i have no creativity but i found these ones pretty cool to ask ppl;

Do you ask questions or do you settle for what you know, and if so why?
Would you break the law to save a loved one?
If you could do it all over again (I presume they mean life lala) would you change anything?
If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
Time or money?
If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?

1) I like to ask questions, I like to know things of certain topics. Makes me feel better in the long rung to get a point across about a certain topic, etc.
2) Probably.
3) Change the people who I came across, avoid them or whatever.
4) Idk what I would teach maybe things about life...
5) Time
6) Have fun

ok enjoy answering :¬:

Empired
12-05-2013, 06:57 PM
1) I ask questions because I am stupid and have basically 0 common sense. If I didn't ask questions I would know literally nothing.
2) No they can save themselves.
3) Yes as long as I get to keep my current knowledge so I could be a child prodigy.
4) Music
5) Money lol
6) Matt Smith is better than David Tennant

Shar
12-05-2013, 06:58 PM
I like asking questions, I want to know more and I want things justified or explained at the very least
Probably
If you could do it all over again (I presume they mean life lala) would you change anything?
I don't think I have any control
i have to think about this one
Time or money?
Time
If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
As above, have fun, live a little and don't hate

Zelda
12-05-2013, 06:59 PM

i sorta ask a lot of questions really, i'm an inquisitive person lmao, and often ponder and solve them in my head.

I never really felt love ever in my life yet so I wouldn't know lmao, probably not though.

yes i would, i'd be social and try to make friends in life so i wouldn't end up such a depressed socially awkward wreck.

maths

Time or money?

money

don't be who you are cause you'll just suffer for it

Absently
12-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Do you ask questions or do you settle for what you know, and if so why?​ I always ask lots of questions, I just like knowing a lot more than I do.
Would you break the law to save a loved one? It really depends on what it is, something like murder... no
If you could do it all over again (I presume they mean life lala) would you change anything? Work harder and get into a good Uni.
If you had to teach something, what would you teach? As in being a teacher? ENGLISH.
Time or money? Money :D
If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? Marry me Niall Horan?;)

velvet
12-05-2013, 07:00 PM
aw this is actually a really good one ^___^

i question everything, i think the education system is so backwards and half of the things we learn have since been proved wrong. the main subject that annoys me is ancient history, i have views that some people would probably think are nuts do to the conditioning of the education system.
if i could do my life over again i'd definitely stick at my education and not let social issues ruin my schooling. i think if i had grades to show for myself i'd be taken more seriously, but it's not a huge issue for me.

if i could teach something i'd probably be art, i regret not going to art school. that or philosophy.

time.

i'd educate the masses about cannabis.

MKR&*42
12-05-2013, 07:01 PM
1)Do you ask questions or do you settle for what you know, and if so why?
Ask. Better to explore the world than just accept it for how it is. Not very exciting to not question stuff either.

2)Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Yes happily. I would break the law in most situations if I felt it was a conflict of my free will and values. Wow I sound really bad now.

3)If you could do it all over again (I presume they mean life lala) would you change anything?
I would speak to more people and not spend all my money on clothes and be more masculine ok.

4)If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
How to speak latin because it is an interesting language... i'd need to learn it first though :(

5)Time or money?
Huh, time.

6) If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
Go and listen to the song "sunscreen" cause it sums up everything I wanna say - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

Inseriousity.
12-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Time or money?

Questions. I ask those annoying questions that people don't want to ask lol. People just generally take some stuff for granted and never question all the little norms that make no sense.
Yes.
No.
RE.
Money.
Imagination and creativity are the two most precious gifts you have. Stop wasting them.

=Sam
12-05-2013, 07:03 PM
Do you ask questions or do you settle for what you know, and if so why? Always ask questions to learn.

Would you break the law to save a loved one? Absolutely.

If you could do it all over again (I presume they mean life lala) would you change anything? Never.

If you had to teach something, what would you teach? Hmm, a tough one. Probably something like Physical Education or History.

Time or money? Time.

If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? Be smart and educated throughout all phases of your life, and always strive to be the best that you can - not only to grow but to experience as much as possible.

orientalframe?
12-05-2013, 07:05 PM
1) i ask questions sometimes, but personally i find it quite irritating when people ask me LOADS of questions so i tend to know when to stop if that makes sense haha?
2) yeah probably
3) i would more likely change my outlook of life, i used to be quite lazy (sit on my laptop 24/7)and miserable whilst nowadays i'm more outgoing and try to do something whenever i can i guess :P
4) maybe art, and if not english!
5) time
6) i actually don't know :/

buttons
12-05-2013, 07:51 PM
1) i like to ask people questions on their life, im interested in who they are and why. also if the masses believes something i like to question why and see the opposing side. i also like to question people's motives and reasoning but never in a paranoid way, just allows me to take an objective stance before i take it personally
2) yes unless they had committed a crime then i have no sympathy.
3) nah.
4) i would teach sociology and anything about evolution of man or how humans work and why :)
5) time?
6) my message would be LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION A LITTLE MORE ACTION

Cerys
12-05-2013, 08:23 PM
1) Don't ask questions really cos I feel like I'm bothering the person with the question, if you see what I mean :/
2) Aye. Defence of duress, if I am correct?
3) e v e r y t h i n g. I'd honestly be a complete different person.
4) Umm Law. Because I love it c:
5)Time brings money, so time
6) Stop caring what everyone thinks.

Jurv
13-05-2013, 05:29 AM
1) a bit of both i think, i like to ask questions but most the time i'll just settle for what i know cos i'm not patient enough to wait for an answer
2) depends who i was doing it for, why i was doing it and what i'd have to do to save them. if it was a small crime then possibly..
3) yh i'd make sure i got more involved with things when i was younger & sort of spoke my mind more
4) graphic design
5) i don't get this question but rn i'd choose money
6) live fast. die young. be wild & have fun

Aiden
13-05-2013, 03:20 PM

I ask Qs if I care

I don't love many people so probs

No

How to hate people ngl

Time or money?

Money

Follow me on Twitter ;)

Paige.
13-05-2013, 03:20 PM
i often ask questions on things i'm uncertain about

yes no doubt

no

ethics

Time or money?
time

make the most of the time you have with your loved ones, life is too short

Chris
13-05-2013, 03:44 PM

Ask questions. If its something I wasn't sure about then I would rather know the facts than settle for something that might not be true.

Yep

So many things.

Something computer related.

Time or money?

Time

Live life to the full and be yourself.

Martin
13-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Ask questions

Definitely

Everything

Music

Time or money?
Time

Try not to let your heart care for someone too much, or let someone/people mean everything to you, because when they are gone you have nothing. Don't pin all your hopes and dreams on one thing.

wixard
13-05-2013, 04:04 PM

when it comes to school/work i'll ask a million questions, not afraid of asking questions and if i don't ask how am i supposed to know something that i want/need to know... this isn't the case socially/personally though, i rarely ask questions in conversations i'm mainly just matter of fact for example i'll ask someone 'are you going out tonight?' they'll reply yes/no and i'll leave it at that, whereas my friends would follow up with 100 questions like 'what time you leaving/what are you wearing/who's going'

definitely.

no point dwelling on it, even if i did change things it's not exactly under my control and many elements of my life would still be the same, so no probably not.

english or history

Time or money?

that's a tough one. probably money.

that nobody is as happy as they portray themselves to be, most notably on facebook/twitter

Shar
13-05-2013, 04:10 PM
i have to think about this one
I'd love to teach reproductive biology and some psychology and probably sociology too. I never thought I'd ever want to teach biology!

geo
13-05-2013, 04:20 PM
in school i ask a fair few questions although it kinda depends on my confidence within the class, if i feel like i'm the only one that doesn't know there's no way in hell i'll ask in front of people. in general conversations i don't really ask many questions and just go with what i know.
yeah. uh, really depends on the circumstances.
yes i'd take p.e or history for gcse rather than food tech. i'd also go for different friends. man i'd change so much.
media studies or p.e
Time or money?
i don't really know. :( right now i'd say money idk
#yolo ... i'm joking. uh. i like this quote so this.. "if you have the ability to love, love yourself first"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!