PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Black room

MKR&*42
17-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Okkk, this isn't only me who has got this.

Sometimes when you enter a room and click "change clothes", you immediately lose sight of everything in the room except speech bubbles - the entire room goes black, like so:

http://i.imgur.com/KuJNEHo.png

Argh gfhdhd help.
@.Cymru. (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=81650); and Lexi!Luthor; have had this too.

Lexi!Luthor
17-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Yeah this also happened to me right after opening the change clothes thing

Sho
17-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Yeah this happened to me, reloading the room seems to solve it though.

AlexJRiley
17-05-2013, 09:46 PM
All you need to do is click and drag your mouse down... the rooms just scrolled you up

musicfreak48
18-05-2013, 03:33 AM
I'm having a similar issue; every time I try visiting a room that I own, the room doesn't load. I've reloaded habbo, and I'm able to visit rooms I don't own when I first start Habbo, but the room I do own doesn't load. It's just a black screen. Once I've tried going into my room, none of the other rooms load.

Anyone else having this issue?

Mr-Trainor
18-05-2013, 09:13 AM
I'm having a similar issue; every time I try visiting a room that I own, the room doesn't load. I've reloaded habbo, and I'm able to visit rooms I don't own when I first start Habbo, but the room I do own doesn't load. It's just a black screen. Once I've tried going into my room, none of the other rooms load.

Anyone else having this issue?
Same thing happened to me yesterday, except it wasn't my room room but it was the Mystics public room. Went all black, and then so did every other room I entered - until I reloaded Habbo.

orientalframe?
18-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Same thing happened to me yesterday, except it wasn't my room room but it was the Mystics public room. Went all black, and then so did every other room I entered - until I reloaded Habbo.

i had this problem earlier today! have to reload the hotel each time, which isn't too bad i guess but is quite annoying after a while. :(

MKR&*42
18-05-2013, 09:55 AM
All you need to do is click and drag your mouse down... the rooms just scrolled you up

Yeah we figured this out about 5 mins after I posted the thread haha :P

Becka
18-05-2013, 10:10 AM
I had this too!

Just drag the screen back down :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!