PDA

View Full Version : Report room - coming soon?

Scotland
17-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Hello, today habbo uploaded the following text to the external variables..

room.camera.follow_user=false

by enabling this i can see the following...

http://i.imgur.com/MF9hyn6.png

Then click 'Report this room' you get:
http://i.imgur.com/qvfIeS4.png
Any updates on this will be posted here, stay tuned!

Maatt.
17-05-2013, 06:45 PM
ooo cool - i hope this is brought in soon, the amount of rooms with terrible names ect.

Samantha
17-05-2013, 06:47 PM
I thought this already happened with the emergency exit button?

Scotland
17-05-2013, 06:50 PM

that is report user, on 2nd screenie they have just copyed the message box. Still in development :P if read 2nd screenie says report room.

Mr-Trainor
17-05-2013, 06:51 PM
Yeah lol, it seems to be the same thing because the three boxes are the same as the current Emergency Exit.

Scotland
17-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Yeah lol, it seems to be the same thing because the three boxes are the same as the current Emergency Exit.

if you read it on my screenie, you will see it says report room?

Mr-Trainor
17-05-2013, 07:16 PM
if you read it on my screenie, you will see it says report room?
If you read my post, you'll see that I did look at your screenie and the three radio button options are the same as the current Emergency Exit button which already exists.

Scotland
17-05-2013, 07:22 PM
If you read my post, you'll see that I did look at your screenie and the three radio button options are the same as the current Emergency Exit button which already exists.

if i had read your post correctly i would not be dumb... lol sorry about that they are just copying the window and editing it.

Daltron
17-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Yeah this already exists with emergency exit lol, groundbreaking

Nick
18-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Maybe they should move the emergency exit from the top left to where it is in your picture because it looks ugly in the top left ;l

Aiden
18-05-2013, 12:57 AM
thats pointless for me but cool, why you watermark it? :L

EarCandy
18-05-2013, 07:59 AM
Aha, i think some people might abuse this "report this room" button. :(

cameron354
18-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Aha, i think some people might abuse this "report this room" button. :(
No, because people don't seem to realize it has always been possible to report a room. You just need to send a normal report and stay in the room and explain in the report that the room has an inappropriate name.

EarCandy
18-05-2013, 02:52 PM
No, because people don't seem to realize it has always been possible to report a room. You just need to send a normal report and stay in the room and explain in the report that the room has an inappropriate name.

Oh yeahh, i thought its for reporting for illegal stuff in the room. LOL, but anyway, thanks

Scotland
18-05-2013, 08:08 PM
no idea haha

thats pointless for me but cool, why you watermark it? :L

your sot supposed to do that. They have changed the get immediate help thing, it says under it '(FOR URGENT MATTERS ONLY)'
Also, the emergency exit is say as the help thing on help -> get immediate help. its not for reporting rooms :P

cameron354
19-05-2013, 09:24 AM
no idea haha

your sot supposed to do that. They have changed the get immediate help thing, it says under it '(FOR URGENT MATTERS ONLY)'
Also, the emergency exit is say as the help thing on help -> get immediate help. its not for reporting rooms :P

No you must be mistaken, you are well within your rights to report a room with an inappropriate name such as "Se% in here" or
"Skyp£ details". This is classed as an urgent issue which requires moderators attention. Every time I have done this if the room does have an inappropriate name a moderator enters and closes the room.

Scotland
19-05-2013, 10:55 AM
No you must be mistaken, you are well within your rights to report a room with an inappropriate name such as "Se% in here" or
"Skyp£ details". This is classed as an urgent issue which requires moderators attention. Every time I have done this if the room does have an inappropriate name a moderator enters and closes the room.

Yes, but the mods get annoyed if you do that.

Daltron
19-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Yes, but the mods get annoyed if you do that.

The moderaters get annoyed over the fact that they have to moderate? I don't know where you got that idea from lol.

Scotland
19-05-2013, 02:54 PM
The moderaters get annoyed over the fact that they have to moderate? I don't know where you got that idea from lol.

nononono, people spam report rooms, as in find random rooms that haven't been in in years/months and report them it gets closed report another... ect then mods get annoyed.

Shorty
19-05-2013, 08:27 PM
You've got this slightly wrong, "room.report.enabled" enables the room report button whereas the "room.camera.follow_user" makes the room camera follow the person around the room.

Considering room report has been available since the unmute of Habbo, it's only been enabled in a few hotels. I doubt they'll suddenly enable it for .com

Puhekupla article from 06/2012 - http://puhekupla.com/en/news/1105

Sorry Scotland but variables normally correspond to what they actually do.

Calum0812
19-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Sweet. This will come in useful!

Scotland
19-05-2013, 09:33 PM
You've got this slightly wrong, "room.report.enabled" enables the room report button whereas the "room.camera.follow_user" makes the room camera follow the person around the room.

Considering room report has been available since the unmute of Habbo, it's only been enabled in a few hotels. I doubt they'll suddenly enable it for .com

Puhekupla article from 06/2012 - http://puhekupla.com/en/news/1105

Sorry @Scotland (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=96553) but variables normally correspond to what they actually do.

i enabled the camera follow, not the room.alert O_o

btw, where do i see this 'cemera'

Shorty
19-05-2013, 10:24 PM
i enabled the camera follow, not the room.alert O_o

btw, where do i see this 'camera'
The room camera follow feature is for when you've a small screen and the room is big, when you click across the room the camera normally follows you, but it's now they've added this variable and set it to =false so it doesn't follow you along.

stpbutcool1
20-05-2013, 06:15 AM
I could give a huge bet if they do release a report room, it will be the next level for guardians.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!