PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back........... Again.......

-Danube-
17-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Hey,

I'm loosing count at the number of these threads that i've actually written as over the past few years I keep going inactive on the forum and them coming back again for a while. I seriously thought that I hadn't logged on for like 3/4 months until I noticed it has actually been about a year? Wow that flew by.

Anyways for you that know me.... HI :) Nice to see you again. And for those of you that don't, my names Dan (well it is on here anyways, I prefer Danny in real life) I was Rare Values manager in 2007/8 (i think) and again in 2009/10 (i think dates could be wrong) Then i had a stint as Assistant General Manager (Staff) which I loved but stupidly gave up and swapped for Assistant General Manager (Community) which I lasted about a week as because I hated it.

I've obviously moved on from Habbox now but it still holds a place deep down in my heart (awwwww).

And the reason why i've been absent for about a year is because....... I finally got into university after a year and i'm currently studying Genetics.

I doubt i'll be around much but i'd like to try and log on every now and again to stay in contact with some of you guys.

Thanks
~Dan
:D

Kieran
17-05-2013, 09:59 PM
Welcome back Da Noob :)

Inseriousity.
17-05-2013, 10:01 PM
heya dan welcome back :)
and wow genetics sounds interesting (lol this sounds like sarcasm but it's not, I swear).

buttons
17-05-2013, 10:02 PM
HEY YEAH GENETICS IS COOL
WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS
ps
congrats on gettin a place

Martin
17-05-2013, 10:02 PM
yay welcome back Danny I have missed ya!! and pfft AGM community is the best role going! i lasted about a year LOL

we must catch up soon! x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

-Danube-
17-05-2013, 10:05 PM
I trust you that it's not sarcasm :P Haha tbh most people that I say to that i'm studying Genetics normally reply with "What's that?" or "Generics? sounds boring" I'm like yeah cos it's genetics not generics........

But yeah it's very interesting, the first semester of this year was very biology based but this semester it's branched more into genetics. It's hard though....... i write this as i'm currently stressing over exams. Did 2 this week, got 2 more to come next week and then 1 more the week after. Just felt like coming on the forum for a bit of a break between revising :(

Mr-Trainor
17-05-2013, 10:06 PM
Welcome back Dan :D! And yes, you must log in more regularly :P.

-Danube-
17-05-2013, 10:11 PM
yay welcome back Danny I have missed ya!! and pfft AGM community is the best role going! i lasted about a year LOL

we must catch up soon! x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You were just too epic at it Martin, I was rubbish haha. I prefered doing the admin stuff of AGM Staff so it was a massive jump. I see you are still doing community based things :)

How's Asda? Was it Asda??? or tesco? or some other lesser store than M&S?

Welcome back Dan :D! And yes, you must log in more regularly :P.

I'll try Luke :)

Mr-Trainor
17-05-2013, 10:16 PM
You were just too epic at it Martin, I was rubbish haha. I prefered doing the admin stuff of AGM Staff so it was a massive jump. I see you are still doing community based things :)

How's Asda? Was it Asda??? or tesco? or some other lesser store than M&S?

I'll try Luke :)
Omg I forgot about you and M&S LOL, are you still there :P?

Shockwave.2CC
17-05-2013, 10:17 PM
Welcome Back Dan

Not Danny as H0bj0b is the only Danny

-Danube-
17-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Omg I forgot about you and M&S LOL, are you still there :P?

Yeah :) It'll be 4 years in November eeeeeek scary. Really doesn't feel that long.

I've had to reduce my hours down due to university but i still do 25 hours, still a big drop from 37.5 hours though. I still work on the shop floor but I moved away from having my own department to being part of food stock management. Mean i just go around all day counting things, making sure the computer system knows how many of each item we have. Sounds really boring but i find it quite interesing to see how much money we take each day and which products sell best on what days.

Lol that does sound boring......

Mr-Trainor
17-05-2013, 10:22 PM
Yeah :) It'll be 4 years in November eeeeeek scary. Really doesn't feel that long.

I've had to reduce my hours down due to university but i still do 25 hours, still a big drop from 37.5 hours though. I still work on the shop floor but I moved away from having my own department to being part of food stock management. Mean i just go around all day counting things, making sure the computer system knows how many of each item we have. Sounds really boring but i find it quite interesing to see how much money we take each day and which products sell best on what days.

Doesn't sound too boring lol, I like admin/organisation tasks like that :P. Maybe it would get repetitive though. Anyway, I've applied for Waitrose ;).

-Danube-
17-05-2013, 10:27 PM
Doesn't sound too boring lol, I like admin/organisation tasks like that :P. Maybe it would get repetitive though. Anyway, I've applied for Waitrose ;).

Ewww Waitrose is like my biggest rival.

I like it now cos I have my own desk and a phone, it inflates my importance :)

Nick
17-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Hey dan :) good to see you again!

orientalframe?
17-05-2013, 11:44 PM
woo, welcome back dan! :) x

Chris
17-05-2013, 11:49 PM
Great to see you back, Dan. I do hope you'll pop in every now and then. :D

Aiden
18-05-2013, 12:44 AM
welcome back spuddy buddy ;_)

Daltron
18-05-2013, 04:45 AM
idk u but welcome back lol!! :D

Roxy
18-05-2013, 06:22 AM
Welcome back Dan!! Congrats on getting into uni and I hope everything's going well :) x

geo
18-05-2013, 11:27 AM
welcome back dan!!!!

Matt
18-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Omg, Hi Dan!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Back:)

j0rd
18-05-2013, 12:54 PM
That's brave, welcome back Dan :D!

LiquidLuck.
20-05-2013, 06:13 AM

First of all, welcome back! Hope everything is going well with Genetics (which in my opinion doesn't really sound boring, but it sounds really complicated, like a proper ''pain in the ass'' course to take so well done if you like it).

Second, lol at what I quote. That doesn't sound boring either, I agree with Luke and also like those organisation tasks.

It's nice when someone is not only taking a course they like but also have a job they like. Good luck with everything.

Deak
20-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Welcome back :)

e5
20-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Remember you... welcome back :)

Jazz
20-05-2013, 02:04 PM
DA NOOOOOOOOOOOB XX

Grig
20-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Hey Dan, great to see you back! Yeh, I see what you mean, you forget about this place for a bit, then come back again haha!

Cerys
20-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Aw yey welcome back!!

You can never escape HxF once you're part of it (;

Gina
20-05-2013, 05:39 PM
OMG HI DAN
welcome bk!!

Rachel
20-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Hey welcome back.

I do not remember you as I was here in 2011 :P but welcome back =]

Zak
22-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Hey,

I'm loosing count at the number of these threads that i've actually written as over the past few years I keep going inactive on the forum and them coming back again for a while. I seriously thought that I hadn't logged on for like 3/4 months until I noticed it has actually been about a year? Wow that flew by.

Anyways for you that know me.... HI :) Nice to see you again. And for those of you that don't, my names Dan (well it is on here anyways, I prefer Danny in real life) I was Rare Values manager in 2007/8 (i think) and again in 2009/10 (i think dates could be wrong) Then i had a stint as Assistant General Manager (Staff) which I loved but stupidly gave up and swapped for Assistant General Manager (Community) which I lasted about a week as because I hated it.

I've obviously moved on from Habbox now but it still holds a place deep down in my heart (awwwww).

And the reason why i've been absent for about a year is because....... I finally got into university after a year and i'm currently studying Genetics.

I doubt i'll be around much but i'd like to try and log on every now and again to stay in contact with some of you guys.

Thanks
~Dan
:D

Omg Dan I was literally thinking about you the other day :P Now that you're back things have changed around here, people are no longer allowed to leave anymore so welcome back forever :D

Aaron
22-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Welcome back Dan, glad to see you popped on. Hope you're keeping well. Do pop on every once in a while. :)

Shar
25-05-2013, 10:36 PM
omg Dan I didn't see this! just noticed that you visited my profile and was happy too see you back!! well done on getting a place, hope genetics is treating you well :) I hope we can have a catch up soon xxxx

Rachel
03-06-2013, 02:42 AM
Welcome to Habbox!

Wanna be a DJ? Apply today at www.habboxlive.com/jobs or www.habbox.com/jobs

Don`t be shy :)

Enjoy your stay and hope you stay with us =]

Zam

LiquidLuck.
11-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Welcome back Dan! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!