PDA

View Full Version : HabHome ~ On It's Way!

A
17-05-2013, 10:47 PM
HabHome ~ On It's Way!

HabHome is a brand new International Fansite owned by azzaMatt from Habbo.com. We have a great team of Management members helping us out such as Coupester, xHissy and Danbo7 all from Habbo.com. So what are we and what are we going to do? We're not aiming to be the best fansite out here, we're wanting to operate as a small community where Habbo's can hang out and have fun!

We have a great service with a live radio, events, media and a great forum. We are going to be launching our forum on Saturday 18th May 2013 @ 8PM GMT however our Maintenance site is now live, and you can click here (www.HABHOME.net) to visit it!

HabHome Maintenance Site (www.HABHOME.net)
HabHomeForums (www.HABHOMEFORUM.net) - Launched Saturday @8PM GMT!

We want you to give us a chance, not hate on us. We welcome you to a brand new habbo fansite!

Have fun!

Samantha
17-05-2013, 10:51 PM
'On It's Way' should be 'On Its Way' for a start, but moving on :P.

Your SPAG isn't the best :(.

Although I do like how you can hover over the senior staff and see what they do.

Aiden
18-05-2013, 01:17 AM
I like your maint but the responsive nav bar is annoying on larger screens :s

Nick
18-05-2013, 06:34 AM
Good luck on the site.

I'm not to fond of your forum layout though

Jazz
18-05-2013, 07:21 AM
Don't like the forum layout, the logo font just doesnt like right to the page

The mainpage is alright, obviously its not a proper layout so i'll comment more when the v1 is launched!

good luck :)

A
18-05-2013, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the support guys, means alot! x

Adam
18-05-2013, 01:09 PM
There's some good things going on here but the name is not one of them, abbreviating the word 'Habbo' to 'Hab' is an instant no for me I'm afraid. It's up there with putting a random word next to 'Habbo' like 'ColdHabbo'.

A
18-05-2013, 03:47 PM
There's some good things going on here but the name is not one of them, abbreviating the word 'Habbo' to 'Hab' is an instant no for me I'm afraid. It's up there with putting a random word next to 'Habbo' like 'ColdHabbo'.

Thanks for the feedback mate, I understand it's not for everyone but, thanks for the feedback!

Forums launch tonight @ 8PM BST! x

A
18-05-2013, 08:09 PM
Forums have launched, however due to childish people we have had a few DDOS attacks, please visit the forums once they are back!

Thanks! x

today
18-05-2013, 09:25 PM
dont like the skin.

Adam
18-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Too many categories for such a small forum.

Calum0812
18-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Too many categories for such a small forum.
Yeh. You're spreading little content very thin.

A
19-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Forums have launched anyway, thanks for feedback guys!

www.HABHOMEFORUM.net - Join in the fun x

AgnesIO
19-05-2013, 12:57 AM

Or club ;l :L

Impressed to see the radio online atm, that is rare in new fansite launches (normally no one is online when I take a first look) - and a few users tuned in too. Good effort on that part :)

---------- Post added 19-05-2013 at 01:59 AM ----------

"Did you know HabHome has there very own Gender Forums?!"

Please, it is "their".

A
19-05-2013, 02:35 AM
Or club ;l :L

Impressed to see the radio online atm, that is rare in new fansite launches (normally no one is online when I take a first look) - and a few users tuned in too. Good effort on that part :)

---------- Post added 19-05-2013 at 01:59 AM ----------

"Did you know HabHome has there very own Gender Forums?!"

Please, it is "their".

thanks for spotting this out, and thanks for the support means alot!

Markey
19-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Really like the maint layout, but the forum skins isn't all that.. looks like a popular community already though.

Joe
19-05-2013, 07:04 PM
As said before, not fond of the title. Although some may like it.

The maint. page, i like. Love the logo and the hovering over the avatar thing you've done, caught my eye immediately. Looks like you've got a designer who knows what they're doing (which is a good start).

The forum, not so keen. The layout looks like it was given to you free. I know some websites choose not to have a Habbo related forum, probably because it looks more 'indie', but I think the layout should be worked on, doesn't catch my eye at all.

Despite this, good luck with the website. Looking at the comments you've received either positive or constructive reviews, which is great from a community like Habbox. Not many fansites stick around, but judging by your forum members and your active posts, you've got a cute little community,

Best of luck.

A
20-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Cheers for all the support, and hope you join our forums!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!