PDA

View Full Version : 3 days left to live? What would you do?

Zelda
18-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Basically i'm sure @harpymonet (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=111134); can guess what this is inspired by but anyway,

you have 3 days left to live before everyone and everything is destroyed and dies in a massive apocalypse, you can choose what this apocalypse is if you wish and how/why it happened, what would you do in your last 3 days and how would you spend them, would you also drug your family etc like your children so they didn't feel any pain when it happened? everything you'd do really!

Succubus
18-05-2013, 08:22 AM
I'd probably do things that are like bungee jumping or sky diving or anything ppl class as extreme idk with my partner because I mean if you die during them you wouldn't have to face the 'apocalypse' in the first place.

Aiden
18-05-2013, 12:24 PM
i wud just eat cuz thats all i do anyways

Cerys
18-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Hm. Say bye to all my beautiful internet friends obviously, go to my friends house and tell him how I feel about him because I'd hate to die without him knowing *even though he already knows, but I'd want him to hear from me yeah*

Ummm spend all my money on something really stupidly amazing, like skydiving. Though if we're all gonna die I don't know who would fly the place etc cos they'd all be too busy to work ;P

Try see some of my family for an hour *cos they all live far away so it'd take ages to get there so can't see them for that long*
then EITHER spend my last hours with my mum, ORR if we were gonna die like, really painfully for definite, I'd kill myself.

Absently
18-05-2013, 12:46 PM
i'd spend all my savings on things, like treating my family and my boyfriend extremely good! i think i'd mostly spend it with my family and go over like photos and reliving old memories.

Chippiewill
18-05-2013, 12:48 PM
I'd probably get my hands on a gun and rob a bank. Life without repercussions is interesting.

Martin
18-05-2013, 12:52 PM
I would do something that Chris; wouldn't like at all!

and also I would probably have a cooked breakfast irl

Sieglinde
18-05-2013, 04:33 PM
I'd watch as much anime as I could and eat as much as I could.

#otakulife

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!