PDA

View Full Version : New throne in 5 mins??

Spoltage
18-05-2013, 02:56 PM
If i'm right i believe the new good mystics throne will be out in 5 or so minutes!!!

Anyone planning on buying it??

Sam

Stadiums
18-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Depends on the price, I don't think it will sell very well :p

Mr-Trainor
18-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Not planning to.

zombies
18-05-2013, 03:00 PM
dno if i like it, 50c too..

---------- Post added 18-05-2013 at 04:00 PM ----------

do you get a badge??

Spoltage
18-05-2013, 03:00 PM
Just got released - prices is 50c - bad idea considering it is on sale for 6 hrs....

They will soon go straight down!!

Sam

Samantha
18-05-2013, 03:01 PM
Released, 50 Credits.

Spoltage
18-05-2013, 03:02 PM
dno if i like it, 50c too..

---------- Post added 18-05-2013 at 04:00 PM ----------

do you get a badge??

I've heard rumors your do but i don't think so, habbo ussually say if you get a badge for example some pets such as spiders and dragons came with badges and there a 4 led flags under the football in catalog (still) that you can get a badge with each and it shows the badge.

Sam

Mr-Trainor
18-05-2013, 03:04 PM
I bought one to see if you get a badge.. and didn't get a badge. I then was planning to put it in mp for 48c [49c] but I can't enter any rooms meaning I can't do that :'(.

Spoltage
18-05-2013, 03:09 PM
I bought one to see if you get a badge.. and didn't get a badge. I then was planning to put it in mp for 48c [49c] but I can't enter any rooms meaning I can't do that :'(.

Yer didn't think that it would come with one, oh no!! you still cant get in rooms?? i've heard of this happening but its been fine for me. Hopefully you can sell it for a reasonable price as i think these will go down to 5-10c after the "buzz" has gone.

Well now we know how much the bad thrones will be, i'm still surprised at habbo for releasing these for 6 hours each; i was expecting them to be LTDs. Habbo should have released them as LTDs for the same price and amount available at the same time, you would then need to "choose your side".

Sam

Stadiums
18-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Why cant they release better looking furni :(

Mr-Trainor
18-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Yer didn't think that it would come with one, oh no!! you still cant get in rooms?? i've heard of this happening but its been fine for me. Hopefully you can sell it for a reasonable price as i think these will go down to 5-10c after the "buzz" has gone.

Well now we know how much the bad thrones will be, i'm still surprised at habbo for releasing these for 6 hours each; i was expecting them to be LTDs. Habbo should have released them as LTDs for the same price and amount available at the same time, you would then need to "choose your side".

Sam
Yeah! Releasing them at the same time would have been great LOL.
&yes, tried different browser and even a different computer (well bootcamp/mac) and still can't load any rooms :(.

Spoltage
18-05-2013, 03:18 PM
I like the look of the good throne but since i currently don't have 50c i ain't buying one and around 1000+ will be brought within 6 hours so the price will soon go down so i may buy one if they get cheap.

Sam

---------- Post added 18-05-2013 at 04:20 PM ----------

Yeah! Releasing them at the same time would have been great LOL.
&yes, tried different browser and even a different computer (well bootcamp/mac) and still can't load any rooms :(.

Glad you agree :D it would have went perfectly with their motto of this campaign which i believe to be "choose your side" as if they were ltds they would soon sell out and unless your quick you may only be able to get one of one kind.

Habbo needs to sort them selves out latley - so many glitches!!

Sam

God
18-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Im debating wether I should buy some or wait till the evil one is released

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!