PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] MyBobba.... possible the worst fansite event yet

sex
18-05-2013, 11:04 PM
The co-owner selling access to the badge because he plans to "quit" and doesn't care
a site that hasn't been up/live in the last month
then even if it was up it hasn't been updated since feb. the 16th...
1 person hosting an event every second day
maze rooms with no wall paper or furni..............

standards slipping lol

Calum0812
18-05-2013, 11:07 PM
O oh, another one bites the dust...

Mr-Trainor
18-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Oh wow :/. Hopefully it'll be Habbox again soon :P.

Jarkie
18-05-2013, 11:15 PM
It seems even the 'fansite' badge is slowly losing its meaning.

Thankfully the strong, good old fansites still have the H badge. :)

Michael
19-05-2013, 12:10 AM
The infobus badge was only given legitimately to 15 people through THREE, yes only three games of battle banzai. The rest of the games you got the old battle banzai badge which was available a week ago, this was done to keep the badge rare for his friends and staff members.

The owner then also gave the badge out freely to people who he liked or again, staff of his shipwrecked fansite one day before the event even was hosted. He then had the cheek to mute the room whilst hosting the event so nobody could disagree with what he says, apart from his staff.

Due to this favoritism and keeping the badge to his elitist group of allies, people who managed to sneak in and a few legitimate winners, only 81 people have the badge - as said by himself.

AgnesIO
19-05-2013, 12:19 AM
Quitting soon, so selling badges?

Sounds like someone will be on a certain black market soon haha

Aiden
19-05-2013, 01:02 AM
i dont like mybobba, there just rude :/

Daltron
19-05-2013, 02:03 AM
Hmm I won the second legitimate game to win the badge, it sucks it's ruined by corrupt fansite staff. -.-

Zelda
21-05-2013, 09:28 AM
pretty ridiculous in all honesty, I was put off ever trying any of their stuff anyway when I had one look at their maze and saw how dreadful it was lmao

GoldenMerc
21-05-2013, 10:55 AM
more pointless habbo badges i guess

karter
21-05-2013, 02:17 PM
it's funny how powertoo doesn't care about this, and they throw tantrums as if they are doing us a favour hosting games.

and also all of them got a pink Keep it Real badge for free, apparently for doing nothing. this reminded me of

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" ~ George Orwell, Animal Farm

BlooBanana
21-05-2013, 02:17 PM
I was dying to get that badge but the times were ridiculous! I remember when becoming an official fansite was tough. Clearly they let anyone have that title now :/

AgnesIO
21-05-2013, 02:45 PM
I was dying to get that badge but the times were ridiculous! I remember when becoming an official fansite was tough. Clearly they let anyone have that title now :/

They do - the system is different.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

BlooBanana
21-05-2013, 03:10 PM
They do - the system is different.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

They need to change it back then. Old fansites such as habbox aren't thriving like they used to because of the other fansites.

sex
21-05-2013, 03:12 PM
They need to change it back then. Old fansites such as habbox aren't thriving like they used to because of the other fansites.

these other fansite aren't stealing habbox users. they don't even have forums let alone staff positions, they are purely there for the badge

BlooBanana
21-05-2013, 03:29 PM
these other fansite aren't stealing habbox users. they don't even have forums let alone staff positions, they are purely there for the badge

Some aren't just there for the badge I guess, these MyBobba people probs were though. But there are so many official fansites it's ridiculous.

Daltron
26-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Loads of them are def just doing it for the badge. I mean the lastest featured site Habbo Reception is actually a joke like it has 2 pages with a little text, how on earth did this become official, and the people running the event for it don't even work at Habbo Reception

Aiden
26-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Loads of them are def just doing it for the badge. I mean the lastest featured site Habbo Reception is actually a joke like it has 2 pages with a little text, how on earth did this become official, and the people running the event for it don't even work at Habbo Reception

they have the best radio :P

zombies
26-05-2013, 10:47 PM
its a pity there sites weren't working during their fansite week.

---------- Post added 26-05-2013 at 11:48 PM ----------

^ THEIR

Kardan
26-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Don't worry guys, I'll make it all better by setting up a free website, hosting an event and giving you all badges in exchange for rep.

In all seriousness though, they should just rotate it between the big 3/4 fansites.

Tyrell
27-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Don't worry guys, I'll make it all better by setting up a free website, hosting an event and giving you all badges in exchange for rep.

In all seriousness though, they should just rotate it between the big 3/4 fansites.

You so should though.

I bet they'd allow Tumblr fansites to become official.

goofyjadico
27-05-2013, 10:51 AM
I was one of the people who got the Infobus badge by actually winning a game, and not just being let in. Probably the worst fansite to be accepted. They also have the worst fansite events yet, well habboreception is really bad too.

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 12:56 PM ----------

You got that right. Did powertoo even look at their fansite? Seriously they have absolutely nothing on there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!