PDA

View Full Version : Cheezy2... what do you think of him?

!!!Liam!!!
03-09-2005, 03:51 PM
I personally dont even know him but.. I dont like the way he gets all this VIP stuff, he gets access to the staff used clones I.E donniesantani or w.e He gets un released rares, a vip badge. He gets everything and what does he do to get it? Sweet FA.

There are some really down to earth cool, friendly etc. habbos and they dont get a thing.. What does he do, oh he works in Think Help and doesnt help much because he is too 'IMPORTANT' to talk to you..

*Thread closed by Janeh on request of starter

!!!Liam!!!
03-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Why doesnt callie not just make him a hobba or better still habbo staff?

Owen
03-09-2005, 03:58 PM
i dont really like him, he thinks hes "it" cause hes friends with habbo staff.

Supreemio
03-09-2005, 04:01 PM
I personally don't know him but I feel sorry for him in a way. I think there is a lot of envious people on his back. I see no problem with him being friends with staff, hes obviously a good kid and deserves the treatment he gets.

Why doesnt callie not just make him a hobba or better still habbo staff?

Callie doesn't deal with hobbas or moderation at all.

0verRide
03-09-2005, 04:02 PM
i dont like him he so big headed and thinks hes all great due to the fact hes co owner of TH and best friends with impetuous

Wizzdom
03-09-2005, 04:03 PM
none of them..i hardly know him

!!!Liam!!!
I have callie on my console but I dont act any different or think im 'it' I spose Im not like that :P

Dan Williamson
Urgh another Cheezy2 Thread. leave him alone i mean he's worked hard to get where he is and most people are just jealous as i've said in other threads about him.

And before you go "oo your just sĂșcking upto him to get closer to callie" as someone else said. you'll find i don't even play Habbo Hotel anymore.

Jane
03-09-2005, 04:07 PM
I personally dont even know him but.. I dont like the way he gets all this VIP stuff, he gets access to the staff used clones I.E donniesantani or w.e He gets un released rares, a vip badge. He gets everything and what does he do to get it? Sweet FA.

There are some really down to earth cool, friendly etc. habbos and they dont get a thing.. What does he do, oh he works in Think Help and doesnt help much because he is too 'IMPORTANT' to talk to you..

So you're saying if Callie offered you all that, you'd say no, because you don't think it's fair? I don't think you would. Give the guy a break.

Dan Williamson
03-09-2005, 04:08 PM
So you're saying if Callie offered you all that, you'd say no, because you don't think it's fair? I don't think you would. Give the guy a break.

Thank you + rep. Argh gotta spread it round. i owe you :)

deltateamaplha
03-09-2005, 04:22 PM
oh use are obssesed with cheezy I could not give 2 ****s about who he is or what he gets GET a life people

!!!Liam!!!
03-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Someone close and delete the thread please.

deltateamaplha
03-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Someone close and delete the thread please.
Wow why did you make it ?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!