PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo Onpurposely Wrecking The Rares Values? Hmm..

TwentyQuid
03-09-2005, 03:53 PM
It seems to me like Habbo are just trying to wreck the rares values for money.. But why though? Its not like they pay for new servers or less lag is it? They probably spend it all on mcdonalds daily :p

Anyway yeah, firstly they bring out the disco sign? Now its gone down by over 2T.. Decks have gone down by 12 - 13T Because of rumours and Staff Test Account hacking, now the sports furni gets released! That will make the BB Trophy and Hockey Sticks shoooooot down.. What next guys?

[Edited by snapshot] Moved from Uk News and Rumours to Bobba, Please post in the correct forum.

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 03:54 PM
Who knows.

At the end of the day it's a company and they gotta make their earnings doing whatever it takes. You win some, you lose some. That's it. :)

Col
03-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Not one of these threads again, You should read what I say about Habbo and Money, Habbo Hotel needs to make an income to make the business world wide, if a business never had any money coming in, then what exactly would be the use of them even having a business?

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Not one of these threads again, You should read what I say about Habbo and Money, Habbo Hotel needs to make an income to make the business world wide, if a business never had any money coming in, then what exactly would be the use of them even having a business?

Precisely. ;) I like your views, it's like mine but in a different style!

TwentyQuid
03-09-2005, 03:58 PM

Im not particulaly aiming about the money, its about Habbo Hotel LTd. destroying the rares values.. I mean like, take BLuweesH for example, hes pretty wealthy theyll end up destroying it for him to ;(

Supreemio
03-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Habbo never specified any paticular furniture "never" being released in the catalogue. Super rares are the products of the trader's minds and nothing more. Of course there are some rares that will never be released but a lot are going to be and thats the chance you take when trading.

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Im not particulaly aiming about the money, its about Habbo Hotel LTd. destroying the rares values.. I mean like, take BLuweesH for example, hes pretty wealthy theyll end up destroying it for him to ;(

Heh, thanks :) But:

1. I'm not wealthy
2. What can you do, I have no control, I just accept it.
3. Life Goes On
4. My aim is to just collect ;)

Col
I agree with Supreemio.

TwentyQuid
Habbo's getting worser by the day..

TwentyQuid
03-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Heh, thanks :) But:

1. I'm not wealthy
2. What can you do, I have no control, I just accept it.
3. Life Goes On
4. My aim is to just collect ;)

BLueweesH your wealthy as, well you know ;D I have urm lets seee... 100x less than that? :P

Wizzdom
03-09-2005, 04:01 PM
they do that so they can bring out new super rares then they will put in catalogue . etc etc etc... Money money money :)

BLuweesH
03-09-2005, 04:02 PM

Everyone has their tastes. Personally with all the chaos recently I've been enjoying it all and having more fun.

But as stated above, it's a risk when trading. It's like a cake, if it's highly demanded it will be expensive, but if no one really likes it...ew, it'll be worth nada. ;)

TwentyQuid
03-09-2005, 04:03 PM
1) Hey Carpi ;)
2) Can i have something please BJay, like on your Sig, you said 'Nada' i want something cheap :d

Supreemio
03-09-2005, 04:06 PM

Worser isn't a word. Im sorry to hear you are losing faith in habbo and you are entitled to your opinion but habbo is far from going downhill.

Wizzdom
03-09-2005, 04:06 PM
1 ) Hi Ryan . Very Random .. lol

Also some habbo's (poor) like having brand new rares out as it brings excitement to the game but some dont like it (the rich) because it brings the value of them down. If habbo had just started...people would be widging about Super rares being brought out :P Its just a game :P

ozzie-ing
03-09-2005, 04:20 PM
last year when sports furni went out the cat they said it would be bak so its not thier fault they did warn u

Loui
03-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Who knows.

At the end of the day it's a company and they gotta make their earnings doing whatever it takes. You win some, you lose some. That's it. :)

You know you are absolutely right.

Lost_Addict
03-09-2005, 04:28 PM
nope they spend it on JAFFA CAKES

Ry
03-09-2005, 04:29 PM
nope they spend it on JAFFA CAKES

Rofl! +Rep :8

0verRide
03-09-2005, 04:33 PM
its a good thing really. how habbo get richer they get smarter ( That means no more jaffa cakes ) the more money they make means better furni better actions.... if not back to mcdonalds i say ( My opionion )

~Niall

YellowParasol
03-09-2005, 04:37 PM
That's why the best thing to Trade for is HC Sofas..

Anyone Agree?

Carlos
03-09-2005, 04:37 PM
money money money to them ;)

TwentyQuid
03-09-2005, 04:44 PM
That's why the best thing to Trade for is HC Sofas..

Anyone Agree?

YeahYeahYeah :D

Nisus
03-09-2005, 04:49 PM
there Soon gonna be realseing all Supers :o Reason being beacuse the White pillows gold rollers Dragons ETC will be coming out

Evolution
03-09-2005, 04:51 PM
It seems to me like Habbo are just trying to wreck the rares values for money.. But why though? Its not like they pay for new servers or less lag is it? They probably spend it all on mcdonalds daily :p

Anyway yeah, firstly they bring out the disco sign? Now its gone down by over 2T.. Decks have gone down by 12 - 13T Because of rumours and Staff Test Account hacking, now the sports furni gets released! That will make the BB Trophy and Hockey Sticks shoooooot down.. What next guys?

When Habbo decided to take away the sports catalogue they said it was going to be seasonal :\

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 04:58 PM
I do remember one time somewhere that Habbo didn't like the Rare Values idea, perhaps it is true?

Adam$
03-09-2005, 05:00 PM
They do not care, as long as they are recieving money, it's good for them.

Lost_Addict
03-09-2005, 05:51 PM
Rofl! +Rep :8
THX :d ILL +REP U BK IN 24 HOUROUS IVE GIVEN OUT TO MUCH LOL

Cool-kitten007
03-09-2005, 05:55 PM
they do that so they can bring out new super rares then they will put in catalogue . etc etc etc... Money money money :)

I dont actually see the point in bring out supers
Cos then people that have traded like 20 Thrones for a snowglobe
and then it came out
lol

ilovejordan
03-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Do You Really think habbo cares about the rare values They want their money obviously.

kaut
03-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Rare values are all subjective anyway. Habbo itself isn't making the values drop, it's the habbos that let the values drop or rise. Yes with them releasing them it makes the supply go up but that doesn't necessarily make the demand go down (case in point the HC's). Trade or offer what you want, it's how YOU feel on a certain piece of furniture. Just because someone else is selling their rare for a certain price doesn't mean that YOU have to follow suit.

This past couple of weeks was the first time that I've came on since rares came out so long ago so their still kind of new to me. But it really came clear to me after watching the Disco come out and I watched it go from 2HC at the beginning of the hour to everyone deciding that it was only worth 1HC to even 0.5.

If you don't like the value that someone has given your rare, don't sell it at that. Keep to your set price. I see both positives and negatives to the value charts. But in the end it's your decision.

That's just my opinions on the matter though. Do what you want.

superkat!
03-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Honestly what makes you people think Habbo care abour rare values. Without habbo there would be no rare values. Just be thankful there are staff working in an office to make habbo more enjoyable for everyone.

HolyWar
03-09-2005, 08:19 PM

Obviously money is the livelihood of a company but they need to learn where to put that money. They should put some of it into a customer service department instead of directly into their pockets.

For Superkat!

Rare values directly affect the revenue of the Hotel. It's the driving force for credits and some people when close to being able to afford another throne will deposit credits so that they can finally get that throne. It's logic.

Values do have an affect on the revenue of the Hotel and if you disagree with that I would love to see your logic behind your assumption that they don't.

For Kaut.

When the supply of an item is increased the demand automatically begins a decrease even if it's not directly visible. Similar to the way an old style weighing scale works.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!