PDA

View Full Version : Quick few wired questions

Michael
20-05-2013, 05:55 PM
Hi, I have a timer set which counts down two minutes. What wired would I need to get a gate to open when the timer has restarted (I think I have this, need to make sure though) & the second question, what wired would I need to have the gate to close 5 seconds after the timer has restarted/gate has opened? Thanks!

Mr-Trainor
20-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Wait, I'm not sure if you want the gate to open at the end of the 2 minutes or at the beginning of it?

Spoltage
20-05-2013, 06:44 PM
I have this in one of my rooms:

(note my timer auto starts 5 seconds after it has finished so..)
simply use 2 match furni.

End timer
Match furni - set open doors @ 5 secs
match furni - set closed doors @ 10 secs

just change seconds so that they work in time with your timer :)

Sam

Zelda
20-05-2013, 06:46 PM
game ends with match furni state and position to the open position on gate (or effect change furni state if you want but it's better to use match incase someones on it obv), and then a reset timer on top of that. and then effect change furni state to timer too.

then an at set time trigger at 5 seconds and then a match furni state and position effect again to the closed position on gate.

Depending on how soon after timer ending you want the new stuff to happen just change delays on the furni state and position and change furni states to make them match for how late of a delay you want

Edit: or you could do the above instead too that should work as well

sex
20-05-2013, 06:46 PM
for the second one try this

trigger: game starts (when timer resets and starts to count again this will trigger)
effect: furni position and states match, and set it to closed gate (also make the time 5 seconds)

i can't think right now for the first one!! but Mk,; might be able to help!

Reality
20-05-2013, 06:47 PM
Ask AlexJRiley; He's pretty good with wired however Luke is good too :) Mr-Trainor;

Michael
20-05-2013, 07:06 PM
Wait, I'm not sure if you want the gate to open at the end of the 2 minutes or at the beginning of it?

When the timer resets back to 120 seconds I want the gate to open.. but for five seconds only.

--

Will try everyone elses methods out now.

Michael
20-05-2013, 07:24 PM
I think I figured it out with Spoltage; guide, thanks :P

However, how would I close the gate if I wanted it over 10 seconds - as its maximum ten seconds on the wired.

Mr-Trainor
20-05-2013, 07:25 PM
When the timer resets back to 120 seconds I want the gate to open.. but for five seconds only.

--

Will try everyone elses methods out now.
Ok and is this 24/7 auto? If so, in the same stack where the game starts, have a time reset.
Then, in a different stack have an At Set Time trigger set to 120 seconds, then effect: gate matched to open pos. Then also effect with 5s delay: gate matched to closed pos :).

---------- Post added 20-05-2013 at 08:25 PM ----------

Ask @AlexJRiley (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=56578); He's pretty good with wired however Luke is good too :) @Mr-Trainor (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=47332);

Reality
20-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Aha, you're welcome I saw the amount of wired you had to wire for your game when the HabboxForum users could compete and win some forum donator :) [which I won ofc] :P
Ok and is this 24/7 auto? If so, in the same stack where the game starts, have a time reset.
Then, in a different stack have an At Set Time trigger set to 120 seconds, then effect: gate matched to open pos. Then also effect with 5s delay: gate matched to closed pos :).

Michael
20-05-2013, 07:29 PM

like so?

http://i.imgur.com/kLjO81f.png

Left is wired to open and close gate, and right is for timer

Mr-Trainor
20-05-2013, 07:30 PM
like so?

http://prntscr.com/15u8xi
Oh you can't use Game Starts or Game Ends when it's a 24/7 auto timer, that's why you have to use At Set Time + Time Reset instead to achieve the same things :P.

---------- Post added 20-05-2013 at 08:31 PM ----------

like so?

http://prntscr.com/15u8xi

EDIT: Doesn't work.. ill show you how I have it atm :) 1 sec
In the same stack that starts your timer, add the time reset box on top.
In a separate new stack, have the At set time trigger [120s], with the match furni to state and pos for gate open [0s] and gate close [5s].

Spoltage
20-05-2013, 09:44 PM
I think I figured it out with Spoltage; guide, thanks :P

However, how would I close the gate if I wanted it over 10 seconds - as its maximum ten seconds on the wired.

Glad i could help some what.

i could show you my two stacks and the odd way i did my timer if you need futher help but it would have to wait till tommorrow afternoon once im back from college.

sam

---------- Post added 20-05-2013 at 10:48 PM ----------

oh just read that it didnt work so i was no help lol, ill screenie my wired and explain it when im on habbo tomoz unless uv sorted it by then

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!