PDA

View Full Version : HabboReception, next fansite and badge

Samantha
21-05-2013, 04:42 PM
http://www.habbox.com/k3nSh8UDrsmUj/../assets/images//2013/05/21/aPCTE.gifEach week on Habbo, one fansite is lucky enough to be 'in the spotlight' allowing players to enter their events, mazes and other rooms in order to win a badge that's usually linked to their fansite. This week it proves the campaign is still running as HabboReception take to the stage, in a slightly different approach to previous ones.

If you've heard of HabboReception you'd probably know that their the next fansite in the spotlight due to the positive atmosphere and you'd also know the badge is in the shape of a star, it is brown in colour, but some people say it looks more like a biscuit than a badge; for me though, it reminds me of a Milky Way Magic Star - delicious, although sad that you have to eat their face ;).

To gain the badge (code DE102) you need to win an event put on by the fansite, it's unknown when this will be, but to view the badge you can look under the Public tab on the Navigator and go to their event room whereby a Badge Display Case has the badge in - if that's not your cup of tea, there is also the image of the badge to the right of this article.

I like the badge although mixed feelings could occur about it - although it doesn't scream HabboReception to me when I first look at it, what about you?

Will you attempt to earn this badge or is the campaign for fansites in the spotlight growing old? Share your views by clicking 'Read More and Comment.'

I like the badge, so it should be active to get it soon. I don't think a lot will get it if it's just events though?

e5
21-05-2013, 04:43 PM
:S thought this has been out for a few days? I already won the badge haha

Mr-Trainor
21-05-2013, 04:45 PM
I like the badge :P. They already have a section under Public Rooms, but I think theirs is all events that are held only at certain times?

Samantha
21-05-2013, 04:46 PM
:S thought this has been out for a few days? I already won the badge haha

A few have, but it hasn't been posted as far as I'm aware :P.

Succubus
21-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Nice badge actually but i dont think i will do the effort to actually try and get it

Zelda
21-05-2013, 04:50 PM
oo i like that badge looks like the chocolate things

cba with doing anymore of these fansite events though tbh lmfao

Samantha
21-05-2013, 04:52 PM
oo i like that badge looks like the chocolate things

cba with doing anymore of these fansite events though tbh lmfao

Do you mean Milky Way magic Stars? I put that in my report :P.

Zelda
21-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Do you mean Milky Way magic Stars? I put that in my report :P.

oo i missed that bit sorry LMFAO yea I do! making me hungry tbh

Calum0812
21-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Not a huge fan of the badge to be honest :(

Tyrell
21-05-2013, 04:57 PM
not going to base my life around habbo fansites. not going to plan my life around timed events (they make me sick)

e5
21-05-2013, 04:59 PM
I managed to get the badge in a random trivia. Had only been in the room about 2 minutes, literally haha. Everyone was hating :(

jorsian
21-05-2013, 10:22 PM
These events are garbage. Each event takes about an hour and only two people from each group can win. One guy hosted Cozzie Change and gave no reasoning for his choices. He was like "the losers this round are ____ and ____" and then kicked us. What the hell? At least be professional when hosting and try to host a game that isn't based around luck or personal preference.

Mr-Trainor
21-05-2013, 10:25 PM
These events are garbage. Each event takes about an hour and only two people from each group can win. One guy hosted Cozzie Change and gave no reasoning for his choices. He was like "the losers this round are ____ and ____" and then kicked us. What the hell? At least be professional when hosting and try to host a game that isn't based around luck or personal preference.
I definitely would not have allowed Cozzie Change, it's purely just based on personal preference and the host could easily just allow friends through etc.

goofyjadico
22-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Fansites shouldn't be allowed to do CC or Kick the ugly, its pretty much impossible for norms to win those games and they are based around personal preference. seriously there should be a rule that fansites shouldn't be allowed to host any games like that.

EarCandy
23-05-2013, 02:22 AM
It's a similar one to one badge I've obtained in my hacked account back in my hotel (sg).
The badge: http://images.habbo.com/c_images/album1584/RU1.gif

It looks so alike with that, except for the colour and the weird face... lol

karter
23-05-2013, 03:12 AM
the badge has been stolen from .dk hotel, they didn;t even bother to recolour it. good job

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!