PDA

View Full Version : Equestrian Achievement

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Is there an easy way to get these consecutive jumps? Even with a horse that was level 20 with full jumping skill, the most I reached was around 12 jumps and now I can't even get above 4-5 no matter how much energy the horse has or anything. Have tried many different rooms. There is a booster for it in Berry9's room but it's 'under construction'?

Zelda
22-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Is there an easy way to get these consecutive jumps? Even with a horse that was level 20 with full jumping skill, the most I reached was around 12 jumps and now I can't even get above 4-5 no matter how much energy the horse has or anything. Have tried many different rooms. There is a booster for it in Berry9's room but it's 'under construction'?

erm I will have to check a few rooms for you but if you like drain the horses energy to 0 and then have it on this roller going into a jump not completely 100% sure i remember how it works though you can basically never fail the jump. will edit in a sec with a few rooms with them

edit: kk yea habbo gym by Boys has one

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 04:55 PM
erm I will have to check a few rooms for you but if you like drain the horses energy to 0 and then have it on this roller going into a jump not completely 100% sure i remember how it works though you can basically never fail the jump. will edit in a sec with a few rooms with them

That's the normal jumping achievement :P. I've done that but the Equestrian (consecutive successful jumps) seems very hard and there isn't a booster for it that I can see :(.

Zelda
22-05-2013, 05:03 PM
That's the normal jumping achievement :P. I've done that but the Equestrian (consecutive successful jumps) seems very hard and there isn't a booster for it that I can see :(.

o doesnt it do that for you too? i thought it did LMFAO, i've got that badge from them LMFAO just checked ;o

ok if that's not working for you have absolutely no idea LMAO

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 05:07 PM
o doesnt it do that for you too? i thought it did LMFAO, i've got that badge from them LMFAO just checked ;o

ok if that's not working for you have absolutely no idea LMAO
Oo that's strange, I'll try again and at the one you just said :P.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 06:10 PM ----------

Ok I can't even get on the horse there, it's just complaining that it wants food LOL.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 06:21 PM ----------

Ah done it, you have to do a normal successful jump first on the same horse before you go in to the actual booster. If only I read the sticky in the room (A).

Here's the room I used for anyone else who wants to do this :P: http://www.habbo.com/room/30795473

e5
22-05-2013, 05:38 PM

This is the one I used to boost mine, thought I'd get consecutive jumps out of it but didn't :( wonder how you do this

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 06:39 PM ----------

Ok I can't even get on the horse there, it's just complaining that it wants food LOL.

Ah done it, you have to do a normal successful jump first on the same horse before you go in to the actual booster. If only I read the sticky in the room (A).

Here's the room I used for anyone else who wants to do this :P: http://www.habbo.com/room/30795473

Oh is that how you do consecutive?

Zelda
22-05-2013, 05:52 PM

ah i probably missed that part as i had to do that to lower energy when i did it anyway ha ha

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2013, 06:05 PM
This is the one I used to boost mine, thought I'd get consecutive jumps out of it but didn't :( wonder how you do this

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 06:39 PM ----------

Oh is that how you do consecutive?
Yeah :). Just got to XX in a matter of seconds by doing that :P.

e5
22-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Yeah :). Just got to XX in a matter of seconds by doing that :P.

Oh great :p will do this when I'm home haha

Michael
22-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Ever since I completed that achievement XX badge window pops up every time I load up Habbo.. :-(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!